myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Bay Area Sailboarders with Tendonitis/Tendinosis wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUCARO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Bay Area Sailboarders with Tendonitis/Tendinosis wanted Reply with quote

Hello:

I am in need of individuals with injuries that are willing to volunteer as a demonstration patient fro my manual therapy school this Saturday in Sunnyvale. I am open to any type of muscle, joint or nerve injury. However, I thought some of the people on this forum might be suffering from tennis elbow/forearm symptoms. Eligible volunteers will receive a one hour gift certificate for a Massage.

Roland Lucas PT teaches advanced theories and techniques relating to Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy. His students are all licensed, practicing PTs. To help them assimilate taught material, he needs volunteers with ongoing muscle, joint or nerve problems to evaluate and treat in front of the class. Seeing how he deals with patients is of great value to his students. Of course, we hope that the patient benefits from the experience also.

If you have ongoing muscle, joint or nerve problems you may be a candidate to act as a demonstration patient. Please call our office at 408 774 1424 and let them know you are interested in being a demonstration patient. .

Patients volunteering will not be billed for the demonstration session, and they will receive a gift certificate for a free one hour Massage Therapy session.

Brief Bio for Roland Lucas PT, MPhysio

Practicing Physical Therapy since 1992
Licensed by the State of Ca since 1995
1996: Residency Program in Advanced Orthopedic Manual Therapy
1999: Six Month course in Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
2000: Master of Physiotherapy
Presenting continuing education on advanced principles and techniques relating to Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy since 1999
2008: Invited speaker to American Back Society Annual Meeting - Las Vegas, NV
2008: Invited speaker to Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals - SF, CA

Thanks

Roland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: