myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Free Windsurfing Lessons in NC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindsurferWil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Free Windsurfing Lessons in NC Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I'm offering free windsurfing lessons to anyone interested in Eastern NC near Beaufort and Atlantic Beach. I've taught hundreds of people to windsurf and always enjoy sharing my 25 years of experience. I use a Starboard Start board and very small Hot Sails Superfreaks. So here is the catch, just make a very small donation to a local program that teaches kids to sail Optimist sailboats in Oriental, NC (please see Towndock.net) I want to help raise funds to sponsor children of families that can't afford to send their kids to the program. There are so many kids that will benefit from this program and my hope is that one day they will enjoy the winds and waves like so many of us and pay it forward.

Will
mariecken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: oriental nc Reply with quote

Will- Hi. I'm near Oriental, NC for the week (Arapahoe). Would like to have a beginner windsurfing lesson if possible... certainly willing to make a donation to the local program
THANKS.
Mariecken
WindsurferWil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Great ! Reply with quote

Give me a call (252)571 0421
or contact me through my website www.offshorerafting.com
or windsurferwill@earthlink.net

Early morning and evenings are best for lessons, before the wind picks up to much. Looking forward to meeting you.

Will
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: