myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
ROOMMATE/ACCOMADATIONS WANTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyhigh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: ROOMMATE/ACCOMADATIONS WANTED Reply with quote

Hullo there,
My name is Paul and I'm a windsurfer looking for friends and a place to hang in H.R. If there are any windsurfers out there who have a place and would'nt mind an easy going windsurfer hanging out,{will pay 1/2 rent ect.} please get back to me! Much Thanks Razz pl
bingenschool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: ROOMMATE/ACCOMADATIONS WANTED Reply with quote

The BingenSchool Inn/ Columbia Gorge Hostel,,located in Bingen just across the HR bridge. www.bingenschool.com 509-493-3363 6-9PM
Private Room $199/week, Hostel Bed for $99/week
You also have a gymnasium to use, as well as a shared kitchen and cafeteria/lodge area.
We're definetly not the Hylton,,,but work quite well for well traveled folk who enjoy an international atmosphere
Gorge Home to 50 nations of the World's Windblown since 1988
surfingsenorita

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Room available Reply with quote

Room in home available long or short term in The Dalles. Call 404-234-4065 or e-mail @ cpphillips3@yahoo.com if interested
d0uglass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stayed at the Bingen School twice and it's awesome. It really is a school, complete with lockers and chalkboards and boys and girls restrooms. Something about the atmosphere, with old fashioned globes and potted plants and wall maps and stuff, reminds me of being in a Wes Anderson movie. Good place for an easy-going person to linger a while.
GarryW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a furnished room for rent in Hood River. Give me a call at 541-387-3395 for more info or email me at nukinwind@hotmail.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: