myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
2009 Gorge Windsurf Awards- Nominate Now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CGW2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: 2009 Gorge Windsurf Awards- Nominate Now! Reply with quote

Hi Windsurfers-

Time to tell us who rocks your Gorge windsurfing world! The Columbia Gorge Windsurfing Association is now accepting nominations for the following awards:
Most stoked: Who inspires your best sessions? Who do you look to for that smile at the end of the day?
Big Air: Show us some serious hang time!
Up and Comer: Tell us about a stoked Gorge grom or aspiring competitor.
Golden Shovel Award: A longstanding tradition for CGWA, awarded to an enthusiastic hands-on volunteer.
Best steward of the Gorge: This person “gets” what the Gorge is all about and respects it. It could be your friend who picks up beach litter after sailing, or somebody who is extra involved in the local community, or…
Gorge Windsurfer of the Year: Overall good spirit, friendly windsurfer, kind to his or her comrades, embodies and/or respects the Gorge lifestyle, etc.

Submission Guidelines:
- Email submissions to cgwa@gorge.net by noon on Friday, September 4th (deadline extended). Submissions received after then will not be considered. Include a phone number and email address for yourself and the person you are nominating.
- Pictures or videos are encouraged with your submission (low resolution, small size, for computer screens).
- Include a brief (no more than 200 words) statement about why you chose to nominate this person. Be sure to identify the nomination category in your submission.
- All submissions (including pictures) are property of CGWA, and may be shared with its members and the public at CGWA’s discretion.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

The CGWA Board of Directors will vote on the winners, which will be announced on Friday, September 11, 7pm, at Brian's Pourhouse. Please join us!

Thanks again for another great season.

-Katie

Katie Crafts
Executive Director
www.CGWA.net
Rumsfeld

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a test to see of my post will be deleted by some over-sensitive moderator.
yep deleted !
dude,bro,man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahhahahahahahhhaha

edit that dum dum

Last edited by dude,bro,man on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
andymc4610

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, can there be more trolls on one site than this? this site has no mods, funny.
Rumsfeld

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let me see if I got this straight. I can't post about how much I enjoy windsurfing, how much I like iwindsurf, and how much I like buying windsurfng gear?

My reading of the terms and conditions of this website does not lead me to believe that my deleted post violates and of the terms and conditins of use.

PLease Mr. or Mrs. Moderator, care to explain why my post was deleted?

Terms and conditions of use:

You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, ideas, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not iWindsurf, iKitesurf, or WeatherFlow, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will WeatherFlow be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any statements made by anyone as appearing on any WeatherFlow website, any errors or omissions in any Content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.

You agree to not use the Service or any WeatherFlow product, website, or instrument to:

a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;

b. harm minors in any way;

c. impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a WeatherFlow official, forum leader or moderator, host, employee, contractor, consultant, or affiliate; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity of any kind;

d. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);

e. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as the BUY/SELL section) that are designated for such purpose and then also all such communications also must comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times;

f. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, of programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality in any way of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment in the universe;

g. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of internet websites, communications devices, or networks connected to the Service;

h. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange of the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;

i. “stalk” or otherwise harass another person or thing; or

j. collect or store personal data about other users

You acknowledge that WeatherFlow cannot be held responsible to pre-screen all Content, but that WeatherFlow and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, WeatherFlow and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by WeatherFlow or submitted to WeatherFlow or transmitted through WeatherFlow facilities or equipment or Service.

I find andymc4610's statement that I am a troll to be threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.

Please delete andymc4610's post dated 3 Sept 2009 06:06. Thank you. Jesus loves everyone, including Mr. or Mrs. Moderator and andymc4610.
blowinghardright

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Someone is asleep at the wheel at iwindsurf.com. Reply with quote

Someone is asleep at the wheel at iwindsurf.com. As "Rumsfeld" kindly pointed out in his post above the iwindsurf.com Terms and Conditions clearly state:

You agree to not use the Service or any WeatherFlow product, website, or instrument to:

c. impersonate any person or entity, .............. falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity of any kind;

Clearly both the photograph, name and most of Rumsfeld" comments reflect an impersonation. All of this is also true of his impersonation of Dick Cheney.

Since these are clear violations of the Terms and Conditions both of these impersonations and all their posts should be removed at once!
andymc4610

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the trolls, thought they had a chance. (biggest troll on a web site, Bush, don, rum, dude and all the same ISP profile. shut it down....like anyone cares what they post.....crazy any other site they all have the same troll date.

funny how the fake troll rummy got mad at being modded, LOL, POS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: