myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Sebastian Inlet Sailing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spyder, you, like Mark, the scumbag stalker behind Oneup, certainly are one slimey, sleazy guy. You steal photographs and use them maliciously, hiding behind your computer and coast-to-coast distances. I figure you lost your job in that windsurfing shop because you were caught stealing. In fact I wouldn't doubt that you hang around the parking lots at the beaches in the bay area checking for unlocked vehicles while everyone else is on the water so that you can steal equipment.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailing wrote:
Spyder, you, like Mark, the scumbag stalker behind Oneup, certainly are one slimey, sleazy guy. You steal photographs and use them maliciously, hiding behind your computer and coast-to-coast distances. I figure you lost your job in that windsurfing shop because you were caught stealing. In fact I wouldn't doubt that you hang around the parking lots at the beaches in the bay area checking for unlocked vehicles while everyone else is on the water so that you can steal equipment.

"...the scumbag stalker behind Oneup...one slimey, sleazy guy...steal photographs...maliciously...caught stealing...hang around the parking lots...steal equipment..."
Ooooooohhhhh, Brucie, I love it when you talk dirty. It's so manly.
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't be long, now, before I will be broadcasting from Sebastian again. I bought the tickets for Florida and god willing we'll be there for Veteran's Day. I'm looking forward to worrying about stepping on sting rays instead of the occasional crab hereabouts.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailing wrote:
It won't be long, now, before I will be broadcasting from Sebastian again. I bought the tickets for Florida and god willing we'll be there for Veteran's Day. I'm looking forward to worrying about stepping on sting rays instead of the occasional crab hereabouts.

Oh, goody. You've always said you loved to fly. Will you thrill us with gripping narrative of how you survived the restroom, amaze us with photos of mom sitting next to you (please, not in the restroom), enchant us with the airline menu?

I really look forward to following your compelling Florida adventure on your blog. (Well, your blog might be an adventure for you, but I meant following your Florida adventure by reading your breathless blog.)

Will you leave your blog open so the world can enjoy your wild and crazy antics?

Believe me, Brucie, the world will wait for each story with bated breath. Noteworthy authors will shake their heads in amazement, grad students will analyze and take notes, professors will use your materials in class as instructional examples.
spyder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:

Believe me, Brucie, the world will wait for each story with bated breath. Noteworthy authors will shake their heads in amazement, grad students will analyze and take notes, professors will use your materials in class as instructional examples.

i think they already do use Brucie and his materials in class....ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY CLASS THAT IS !! Shocked
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
[G]iven the way chartbeat has stunk up the URL and the lack of intelligent or honest feedback, I'm not going to contribute any more here.

Please make it so; or not. Just put a sock in it. Honestly, nobody here wants to read about your personal life nor your statements about windsurfing falsity.

Honestly, I think that you don't intend to present as a self-absorbed dolt, but please understand the reality of how you deserve to be perceived.

You will be better off not using iWindsurf as your personal blog. That's not what why its forum exists.
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanWeiss wrote:
sailingjoe wrote:
[G]iven the way chartbeat has stunk up the URL and the lack of intelligent or honest feedback, I'm not going to contribute any more here.

Please make it so; or not. Just put a sock in it. Honestly, nobody here wants to read about your personal life nor your statements about windsurfing falsity.

Where in the world do you see posts about my personal life? I have posted about my adventures in the outdoors with an emphasis on windsurfing. Isn't that what this URL is all about? Just because lowlifes like you hide behind their computers and put up such negative and nasty attacks doesn't mean my writing hasn't been widely read. In fact the hit count supports that. I'ld like to see some encouraging feedback, but truly, given the cruel and stupid regular posting here, I am convinced that the sensitive readers have been put off so much that they will not attempt to post. This has been supported by conversations I have had with women in the shops and on the beach. YOU, Dan Weiss haven't posted here in a while and frankly your comments have not been missed.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You asked where do you post "about your personal life?" Are you kidding me?

How about your post about what you and your mother ate for dinner, or how much you drank of what beer? Or how about your several posts about traveling to Utah or wherever it was that have absolutely nothing to do with windsurfing? That's just a start. Just reread this very topic to select from many examples, such as,

launching of the space shuttle;

discussion of the mucus membranes of a manta ray;

forecasting that you might start a thread called Riding with the Seals and/or Moose; and

tales of motorcycling and snowmobiling.

Happy driving to Florida, buddy! I hope you run out of gas on the GW Bridge.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailing wrote:
This has been supported by conversations I have had with women in the shops and on the beach.

Women allow you near them?
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee it's amazing what a NorthEaster will wash up on shore. DW is back. All of those posts he cites(which he diligently reads, I see) were replies to similar posts by RonC and others, submitted in jest and levity. Furthermore, I have never mentioned any of my family members, state nothing about my sex life, friendships or hobbies, and will only discuss health issues when they pertain to the sport. If I post, I will identify my location and the date. If I refer to the wind, I will try to submit the windspeed in m.p.h. and not my sail size. However, when someone does submit their sail size as a measure of the wind, I have replied with mine in order to make it clear how inexact this information is. Anything you think you know about me or my family members has been submitted by Oneup or one of his aliases. Much of it is erroneous, to say the least. All of it is illegal. However, DW's constant attempt at addressing me personally (most often with malicious intent) does not contribute anything positive or amusing. I suggest he takes the issue of the publication of personal information up with RonC and stop trying to rain on other people's party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 20 of 32

Jump to: