myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Anyone know Ishvon the Hungryan dude from Chrissie's Field?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ducati

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Anyone know Ishvon the Hungryan dude from Chrissie's Field? Reply with quote

I located a pair of booms he loaned me from years back that my wife had mistakenly stored in my attic. I always wondered what happened to em.
istvan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that's my boom you have! Thanks for keeping it all these years. This is Dave, right? Are you around? I know it's an old boom, but I would like it back for sentimental reasons.
istvan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, you serious about having my boom or is this another one of your Crissy baiting troll tactics that you like to roll out every once in a while?

I went back and read some of your posts on this forum to see if I could figure out if it was you hiding behind the Ducati name, and I'm convinced it is!

You are Dave, the pudgy, angry, Asian guy formerly of Crissy Field. You used to drive obnoxious cars to the beach, and only sailed between anita and shore to be sure you were noticed.

Your posts here exactly match the hatred you had (and evidently still do) for the women sailors at Crissy (for spurning you?), for Larry (???), and the racers (for going faster than you?). Your juvenile misdirection attempts by misspelling "Chrissies Fields" and people's names, don't fool anyone.

Take your self loathing hatred somewhere else...
cbknap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point I'm guessing you won't be getting your boom back...
diannesf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so for a long time I've refrained from commenting on posts by 'Ducati' because someone usually overreacts and jumps down my throat, so I don't post much at all anymore because it isn't worth the hassle. And really, haters are haters, and there is no reasoning with them anyway.

But, Istvan, if your theory is correct, it makes a lot of sense! The hating on racers is especially interesting, because I remember quite clearly him stating that he WAS a racer in the 90's. I read it in a magazine! However, I never saw him in a race. Well, maybe he started the classic once, but that was about it. And the geezer thing too. He's no spring chicken. (Of course, neither am I!)

Hope you are doing well, Istvan! DY
istvan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! There never was a boom. And I'm guessing there isn't an attic or a wife either.

Dave has a history of this type of behavior. Back in the old days before iWindsurf, he used to spew hatred on rec.windsurfing as Richard Zone. Marc Lefebvre discovered who he was by tracing his net address or something.

I like how you can find anything on the web! I just found the old (long!) rec.windsurfing thread on a site called sporttaco.com that seems to be archiving old stuff like this:

http://www.sporttaco.com/rec.windsurfing/All_About_Richard_Zone_aka_Dave_Low_3683.html

Hi DY, I'm sure wherever he is right now, he's saying these days that he's a retired professional windsurfer...

It'll be interesting to see if Ducati comes back, or if he disappears and/or reappears under a different name.
windoggi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! New stuff! New angry, insulting hodads! I was getting tired of the normal circle jerk on the off topic forum. (not you mo)
windoggi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hungryan?
NickB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmh... let me guess how this thread is going to end. Oh I know! I know!

ducati wrote:
you bleeding heart liberal homos....i'm outta here. you can stroke each other while i bang the shit outta my hot wife and mistresses.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: