myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
ARCHIVE: Where We Sailed Today, Thread Part I.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 425, 426, 427  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ERROR!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Berkeley Sailing Basin Reply with quote

Surprise, there was some good sailing this afternoon. 5.8 85L 180 lbs.
ERROR!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Berkeley Sailing Basin Reply with quote

Surprise, there was some good sailing this afternoon. 5.8 85L 180 lbs.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Berkeley Thursday! Vroooooom!!
dllee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berk Thursday showed up at 5, 73 liter bump board and 5.2 was fine for 1/2 hour, then pumping leading to switch up in board size till almost 7.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jobless got Berkeley today...early wind. You poor working stiffs, not so much.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
The jobless got Berkeley today...early wind. You poor working stiffs, not so much.

NO S#$T!, I showed up at 4 ish, for my annual Berkeley disappointment, and it didnt disappoint. Went from 27-17, the second I rigged. I should have known better..somebody shoot me next time I have the crazy idea.
surfdog55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some at Berkeley yesterday 3:15 till around 4:00. 96L 4.7 slogged back in. Hadn't sailed there in years. Typical Berkeley. Sherman Island is the spot this afternoon.
L8r
JT
NickB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
windoggie wrote:

NO S#$T!, I showed up at 4 ish, for my annual Berkeley disappointment, and it didnt disappoint. Went from 27-17, the second I rigged. I should have known better..somebody shoot me next time I have the crazy idea.

Seems your best bet for some action in Berkeley is at night:
http://k202windsurfing.blogspot.com/2011/07/usa-windsurfing-nationals-san-francisco.html

Smile

Quote:
the event was being held at berkley so to save money we decided too stay in the back of my friend jays car wich we thought was a good idea apart from in califoria i think its illegal but any way we parked up in the berkly yach club which was the venue for the event and decided it would be i quiet place too sleep. sooo wee thought but as it turnes out i was awoken by a torch shining in my eyes i immediately hit jay m8 m8 theres some one looking in shtt the police get down had sneeky look up there was a guy with a big beard with his face pressed too the tinted glass trying too see through im no expert on police but usally they dont have a captin black beard style facal hair his eyes meet jays on outher side of glass what the f£$% he just starts running off can see the flash light swinging homeless dude checking out our car. now that freeked me out a bit soo hard too sleep and hour later a van pulles in to the spot next too us unloads 12 people pumping music and a party gets under way with full on dancing on the roof of the van shouting hooting hollering looked pritty ganstarish in my mind . about 30 minins goes by and police park in outer side of our car too move the partygores on so we hiding under so we don't get caught as they waking back and forth getting paperwork deling with the party animals. crazy night in a yacht club car park never new get so much action . needless to say that was our last night in the car we stayed at some friend houses every night great fun.
NickB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alameda blessed me with 100+ miles of mid-to-upper-teens freeriding this weekend, most consistent on the outside. Feels like summer...

alameda.jpg
 Description:
Windsurfing from Crown
 Filesize:  46.27 KB
 Viewed:  13059 Time(s)

alameda.jpg

windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grim Reachers board meeting today at the Brooks Island cove...the consensus was that we're a bunch of lucky fuckers.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 425, 426, 427  Next
Page 317 of 427

Jump to: