myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Time to gloat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The rants and trash talking of the extreme right during past four long years have marked the sad devolution of the loyal opposition concept into a series of shouts and bullying--all at the advice and direction of Karl Rove, aka as Bush's brain...

AKA "turd blossom," so-called by Bush himself -- for good reason.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to bet that if isobars smoked a bit of bud it would mellow him out and give him a different impression of what's around him. Who knows, in dealing with his terminal cancer over time, maybe a doctor will prescribe pot as a way to mitigate some the difficulties that he may face. Moreover, for a guy that contends with serious bouts of insomnia like he claims, pot just might let him get more restful sleep.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woof!
http://front.moveon.org/the-best-summary-of-the-tea-party-smackdown-weve-seen-yet/?rc=fb.fan

feuser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an interesting facet about the political culture in the US in comparison to the rest of the world... (mrgybe at one point claimed - based on anecdotal evidence, as far as I remember, that Obama did not command respect of other nations, their populations or leaders):

If the Germans, a people who currently have a Government coalition led by the center-right Christian Democratic Union, could have voted for the US President, Obama would have won 85% approval, Romney four (4%!) percent with 11% undecided.
http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2012-10/obama-romney-umfrage-yougov

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mountainbear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy Mr. Obama has been re-elected again. So much I have learned about the truth behind this gentle, brilhant, genious. I have put on a small little list of changes that I am sure we will all be willing to make to ensure we can all help Mr. Obama accomplish his agenda to its fullest:
1) Mr. Obama's brain capacity and charisma is such that it makes him almost God-like, as such we will now reffer to our leader as Obama Ra.
2) Obama Ra's ability to unity us all under the same ideologies is such that we will no longer need any more elections. He should rule until he dies and his body is elevated into the heavens.(the savings start here)
3) No need to worry, the control of the Nation will than fall into the laps of his direct blood descendents. I don't think anyone would question this right?
4) Tax code will be simple. No more taxes! Instead, you will work and all your money will go directly into a big account that under the supervision of well qualified individuals(Antonio Banderas, JZ, Sean Penn, Madonna, just to name a few), will than issue you an allowance( based of course on your behavior) I am sure there is no question that Obama Ra can use your earnings much more efficiently than you ever could.(No arguments here right?)
5) Because of Obama Ra's world influence, wars will end and we will no longer need a military, CIA or FBI. Those guys can't get along anyhow and all they do is kill innocent people.(more savings here!)
6) Now that we don't have to waste money with all those guns, we can recycle all metal and turn into bikes. Two things will happen: we will get into better shape and help save the earth Very Happy
7) Obama Ra will no longer need the secret service. He will instead bring individuals from the muslin brotherhood and black panthers to help with his security, you know, people that he can really trust.
Cool We will no longer spend time and money trying to help Israel, after all, Obama Ra has made America the "New Holy Land" and all the Jews that matter live here.
9)We will start a new ritual. A Pilgrimage to the White House, we will take all of our women, daughters, wifes, mothers and have them fertilized by the seed of the All Mighty. This will help us grow a better America, and we will finaly be able to call each other "brothers".
10) Obama Ra will open all borders. No longer will the lifes of the poor people that walk for miles of desert with their sacks of weed and cocaine be endengered by border patrol (more savings here too)
I am sorry, I have to stop here. I got up about an hour ago, I was getting hi with some pakis last night (they got some great opium) and have to make sure to hit a couple different counties to collect unemployment checks. Thank you all again for everything, keep believing Very Happy
NickB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That chart matches with the Euros, Latinos,and Canada folks I see everyday.
Romney support is close to zero even among conservatives
NickB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably because most people don't trust someone who starts sweating when they have to smile. body language is universal.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemmings. Sad
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mountainbear wrote:
I am so happy Mr. Obama has been re-elected again.
SNIP
Thank you all again for everything, keep believing Very Happy

Uh, guys ... that's parody. (I thought that needed explanation)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21

Jump to: