myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our embassies are U.S. soil, equivalent to Kansas. Emboldened by this administration's successful effort to aggressively sweep Benghazi under the basement floor, Al Qaeda has found a new way to capture 19 more embassies, with zero personal risk: post threats on the internet and watch the infidel cockroaches run for cover.

They're winning this aspect of the jihad by typing.

Confused? I'll elaborate.

They type up a threat. We "close" 19 embassies. Now, I haven't seen a definition of "close", but it sounds like they secure all classified information, leave, and hand the keys to the nearest terrorist. (If the first two steps are correct, the third may as well be, as how many terrorists would remain in their hovels when the nicest digs in town are openly abandoned by the enemy?)

What am I missing here?
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

What am I missing here?

Reality?

pueno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

We "close" 19 embassies.

What am I missing here?

Isn't it time for you to start screaming Benghazzi, Benghazzi?
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
isobars wrote:

We "close" 19 embassies.

What am I missing here?

Isn't it time for you to start screaming Benghazzi, Benghazzi?

I already told you, it's Ben Gazarra, but if you've gone back to using the city's name, it's Benghazi.
Trolls can't spell, it's a known fact.

In fact, not only have I come to believe that you don't windsurf (via other threads), I also think that you are a lonely man(?), spending your days in front of your computer trolling.
Maybe you should get outside more, there's a big world out there, and it's much bigger than your monitor, but stay away from the water, it can be scary.

I know, I'm just feeding your fantasy by responding, but seriously, get a life!
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Turdy wrote:
...but seriously, get a life!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

techno900

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead and mock Iso, but the issue is real, now that the beans have been spilled on how we intercepted the directive.

Now that Al Qaeda knows how we found out about the plan, all they have to do on a monthly basis is make phony phone calls between leadership and suggest an attack, and the US immediately folds up all middle east embassies.

The whole bit should have been secret and none of us should have known about any of it.

I can only speculate that braggart in charge wanted us to know that he is doing his job of protecting us from the enemy.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, let me ask you, did Edward Snowden do the right thing in leaking classified information and fleeing the country?

This is one issue where isobars and I tend to have a similar outlook. Needless to say, I wouldn't rant on about it like he does, but I surely don't consider Snowden a admirable whistleblower that really had the interests of Americans at heart. In due time Snowden will tried in a court of law for what he did.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandler,

I have mixed feelings here. Secrets should stay secrets, but when our rights are tossed in the crapper, then maybe something should be done. I think Snowden could have had it both ways, but now he is toast.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Secrets should stay secrets, but when our rights are tossed in the crapper, then maybe something should be done.

Our rights include freedom and national security. No ideological army private or high school dropout has the ken or right to decide for himself to reveal to our enemies any methods or means used in defense of those freedoms. If ya got a problem with something, escalate it without being a traitor.

Both of these traitors should be executed.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then Iso. We just gave up our right to the 4th amendment to the constitution. Because they can see who you call. See that you made a call to a gun powder manufacturer who is under investigation, and a call to a guy who owns automatic weapons, and see that you are a Tea Party member. All without hearing what you said.

Do you not understand? Without actually listening to your words, they can extrapolate, and with pretty much 100% probability using Meta-Data, know that you are a trouble maker. Now this works fine if you are going to kill children, but if you are planning a march, or civil disobedience, this could come back to haunt you. Especially if you are not on Obamas side.

THINK ABOUT IT....I DON'T WANT A COMPUTER FLAGGING MY LIFE BECAUSE A LOGRYTHMIC META-DATE MODEL SAID I WAS 90% LIKELY TO BE CHEATING ON MY TAXES.

HE IS A HERO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 52 of 124

Jump to: