myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I could tell Ted Cruz birth Certificate is forged, photo-sho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake. Jibe belongs to the believe anything hateful about Obama Clinton et al and repeat it endlessly here Party.
He doesn't like the GOP,starting a couple months ago because they didn't beat the man who he hates beyond all facts and reason.
He also needs his own party.
Focus that irrational hatred, Jibe. It is a key part of your persona.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a scream. The Obama hater now attributes the statement--in the article he posted only in part--to me here in Berkeley. The quote is from the same article that mrgybe so dishonestly spun.

What do you call someone who consistently misrepresents the facts, and makes little effort to verify them as long as they reflect badly on someone he disagrees with? A modern Catholic? Or a medieval one?
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

What do you call someone who consistently misrepresents the facts, and makes little effort to verify them as long as they reflect badly on someone he disagrees with?

A Fox sycophant.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
The Occupy movement started out as a good idea till it was taken over by wanna be anarchists in black outfits and hankies over their faces.
The Tea Party was maybe a good idea...at least in intent, maybe...anyway, the Tea Party was a good idea till it was taken over by brownshirts.
No middle ground in either.

For an old dog, you've got a new trick. I agree. For many good ideas, there are 10 circus barkers who will destroy the message.

I find this interview between Alex Jones (a bonafide right wing looney) and Russell Brand (loony lefty) interesting. They join hands in harmonious epiphany.

http://www.infowars.com/video-russell-brand-trashes-media-in-new-interview/
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueno--the irony of "believe what you want" is the best part. Again, mrgybe repeated a right wing meme. Again, when challenged he escalated (kind of like Iso, eh). Perhaps we should call it the mrgybe bounce?

Had to look it up the first time I heard it:

Quote:
an idea, belief or belief system, or pattern of behavior that spreads throughout a culture either vertically by cultural inheritance (as by parents to children) or horizontally by cultural acquisition (as by peers, information media, and entertainment media)

Memes are now commonly spread through the internet. I was quite prepared to find some sleaze behind the story, but I was curious. Didn't take much to find the misrepresentation--it was a paragraph or two below what he had quoted. It was much harder to find the lies in the claims about 50 million deaths from banning DDT. No matter whether I use polite language, sarcasm, lor raise the bar on insults, there are several here that will make false claims without embarrassment. I call that hypocrisy--but at least in the Catholic Church you can confess--and be forgiven--in private. How convenient.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Focus that irrational hatred, Jibe. It is a key part of your persona.

You haven't quite got that civility thing have you?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another insult against the Catholic church and, yet another reference to DDT. Bravo! Happy Labor Day!
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't read real carefully do you? An insult about hypocrite Catholics. Can also apply to other faiths--although the Catholic Church is the only one which recently engaged most of higher management in covering up crimes against children.

And a reference to my debunking your false claims about DDT. To paraphrase a poster here-- you will believe what you want to believe, no matter what the facts.
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jibe is lecturing us on civility. LOL.
He thinks hating Obama is OK. In his world hate is good manners.
Pointing out how irrational his support of the hate can be?
Very rude on my part.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maui, Berkeley, Baja..........read their posts and how many times they use the word "hate". Clearly part of their normal lexicon. Not a word most sensible, or sober people ever use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: