myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
WINDSPORT interviews Isobars. Please join in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ascott72

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one do appreciate Isobars' wisdom and years of experience.

If I could give him any feedback it would be that he doesn't have to be the supreme authority on everything. Say your piece and be done. Then let others have their say.
ascott72

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay softball question:

Isobars, can you tell us how you got into the sport? What year? Where? What kind of gear were you on?
ascott72

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

softtball question #2:

Have you gone on any destination trips to windsurf? If so, where was your favorite location?
brettn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Oxycodone Rush Limbaugh's downfall? Isn't that kinda sorta like crack, chemically speaking?

Clearly it hasn't made your fingers any less prolix. Try medicinal marijuana, if you're looking to tighten up your prose.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brettn wrote:
Wasn't Oxycodone Rush Limbaugh's downfall? Isn't that kinda sorta like crack, chemically speaking?

Clearly it hasn't made your fingers any less prolix. Try medicinal marijuana, if you're looking to tighten up your prose.

Paging Dude Bro Man.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brettn wrote:

Paging Dude Bro Man.
brettn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars is your best source for research. But if your goal is to entertain, you should be interviewing Dude Bro Man.
summertime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comment: No question -Isobars has contributed immensely to the iwindsurf forums with his vast wealth of windsurfing knowledge.

Observation: Having read the forums for years, I came to the conclusion long ago that there is a symbiotic relationship between Isobars and his adversaries. Both parties thrive on the regular verbal battles. I think these foes need each other more than they want to admit. Their marriages and jobs are more at peace and they sleep better at night because they got their verbal sparring fix for the day.

Effect: Once I got over feeling uncomfortable watching these conflicts- when I realized both parties thrive on them - I was able to enjoy the entertainment. It's so amusing to watch a conversation on ANY windsurfing topic turn into a fight between Isobars and at least 5 guys. It never fails! I want to thank you all for the entertainment.

Question: Isobars- do you regret not becoming a lawyer? You'd have been an awesome lawyer!
doug_needs_wind

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will you be back to Roosy, Iso?!?!? We really missed you last weekend. The mojo was all wrong... rude Chihuauas, a cat, strange smoke in the air... With your pain relievers and amazing writing, I get a sense of Hunter S Thompson reincarnated in you... Come on back to Roosy... Keep writing!

Last edited by doug_needs_wind on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
dhanson928

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doug_needs_wind wrote:
When will you be back to Roosy, Iso?!?!? We really missed you last weekend. The mojo was all wrong... rude Chihuauas, a cat, strange smoke in the air...!

Roosevelt is closed...at least the ranger-ette says so. I'm sure there's a way around that, but next time it blows...be aware we may be told we're excluded, by our government friends.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to: