myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Epic Failures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What country am I a citizen of?
I don't understand what that question is supposed to mean, but the insult involved is clear.
The country I am citizen of is losing votes to the liberals among the educated young,the independents,the oriental ethnic and others.
They think our statements and facts are a bunch of crap.
That means they are NOT going to vote for consetvative candidates.
GOP leaders have been asking us to give it a break before it is too late.
Conservative outfits like the Chamber are using their money to fight against conservatives who say foolish stuff and drive away the educated voters.

The Daily Caller doesn't care.
I do.
Do you?
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
What country am I a citizen of?
I don't understand what that question is supposed to mean, but the insult involved is clear.
The country I am citizen of is losing votes to the liberals among the educated young,the independents,the oriental ethnic and others.
They think our statements and facts are a bunch of crap.
That means they are NOT going to vote for consetvative candidates.
GOP leaders have been asking us to give it a break before it is too late.
Conservative outfits like the Chamber are using their money to fight against conservatives who say foolish stuff and drive away the educated voters.

The Daily Caller doesn't care.
I do.
Do you?

No insult intended, when you said "your country", I made the honest assumption that you aren't a citizen of this country.
So now I get your convoluted answer, of which I now have to make another assumption. You may in fact be a citizen of this country, but consider yourself not of the same country as me, even though we are both citizens here.
That must be it, right?
If so, the great uniter is failing.
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just plain do not understand these assumptions.
Are you responding to a post from some other message board?
Who is the great uniter?

Do you at least understand that Boehner and other conservatives hope we will stop quoting crap so that we can get some votes from someone who is educated?

If not then sorry I am wasting your time. I will let you get back to Breibarts version of reality.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30,

Even though you have gained a reputation for consistently posting crap from unquestionably biased sources, I do read the articles from the links you post. You know what the message is that I got from the DNC site? It highlights the nonsense being voiced by personalities from the right, and asks folks for support and contributions to run against those ideas in the next election. The Daily Caller, on the other hand, contrives and twists things up to a nonsense conclusion. The Daily Caller is the worst kind of gutter trash ginned up for fools and haters. Is there ever anything insightful outlining policy positions on important topics that face the nation? Never. It's nothing but a run-on diatribe against President Obama, Democrats in Congress and folks on the liberal left.

Go back and look at what I said in my last post. Why can't the Republicans and those on the right come up with interesting ideas that are worthy of consideration?

Lastly, what's with the cheap shot at me on the Southwestern Forum. Why are you dragging your anxieties and hate from the political side of the forum over to the Windsurfing side? Man, you need to get a grip. You're quickly convincing me that lack any kind of class at all. If you want to regularly dump nonsense here on the political side of the forum, you have to expect honest feedback, even if that's not what you want to hear. Sadly, as time moves on, you are becoming more and more like isobars. It's time for you to look into the mirror and question your path and how you conduct yourself here.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
gutter trash ginned up for fools and haters.

Excellent assessment of character.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="swchandler"]

Lastly, what's with the cheap shot at me on the Southwestern Forum. Why are you dragging your anxieties and hate from the political side of the forum over to the Windsurfing side? Man, you need to get a grip. You're quickly convincing me that lack any kind of class at all. If you want to regularly dump nonsense here on the political side of the forum, you have to expect honest feedback, even if that's not what you want to hear. [quote]

Yea, believe it or not, I actually felt somewhat guilty about that, and went to bed thinking that. I should keep the political stuff over here, and will from now on.

Anxieties, maybe yes, hate, definitely not, getting real tired of hearing "hate" flung around, as an excuse for disagreeing. Not directed at you personally, just most of the peeps on the left.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Yea, believe it or not, I actually felt somewhat guilty about that, and went to bed thinking that. I should keep the political stuff over here, and will from now on.

So then why not delete it then? I write stuff all the time that I delete 10 minutes later.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Do not feel guilty about it, NW. Chandler was one of the first, maybe THE first, to drag the political forum's personal attack crap into the WSing forums, despite appeals to keep the crap in the outhouse. I'm guessing he still leads the pack in that regard, despite U2's attempts to surpass him.
windoggi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Do not feel guilty about it, NW. Chandler was one of the first, maybe THE first, to drag the political forum's personal attack crap into the WSing forums, despite appeals to keep the crap in the outhouse. I'm guessing he still leads the pack in that regard, despite U2's attempts to surpass him.
this post just shows how full of shit you are. Give it up pal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 6 of 200

Jump to: