myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Another man down.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard,

Bummer about your foot, but it's good to know that you had help in such a difficult time. Such events can really change your perspective on things.

Now that the accident is behind you, are you fixed and on the mend, or will further surgery be needed? In any case, you're beached for a period of time. Believe me, I know what that is like having endured the last 6 months being unable to windsurf. What's the sentence?
gronquist

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Sorry to hear about this young 65 yo losing his life; ...it brings up alot of questions.
-Steve Bard: totally bummed to hear about your ankle and experience yesterday. I bet it shook your foundation and sense of immortality. Thank goodness you're alive, tho!

G
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez Bard...glad you're ok bro...scary situation.. I assume you're on the sidelines with me for a while...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt being contorted and twisted under water with your broken ankle and foot jammed into the foot strap gets one thinking. Will the fish enjoy this big meal... Laughing Will I make it up to the big house?

Doc says 6-8 weeks plus any ligament damage. No surgery. One fracture and 1 chipped bone, plus ligaments.

I was blessed to have a surfer, (he and I had good vibes on the water prior), a KITER, and fellow windsurfers jump in to help. Great guys all.

Over 50? Don't hit the lip like you're 30! Keep the vibe with the surfers positive! Help your fellow man in need!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: