myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Windsurfing in Peru - Where? Contact?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Europe, Caribbean & S. America, Australia & NZ, Africa, Asia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amilkovits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Windsurfing in Peru - Where? Contact? Reply with quote

Hey all -

My wife and I are leaving for Peru tomorrow morning for a 2 week trip. We're going to be mostly visiting family in and around Lima this time (my wife is from Peru). I'd like to spend some time windsurfing there, but don't really have any contacts. Lessons would be great as I'm not that great at the sport... I'll definitely need a rental as I won't be taking my stuff with me.

Does anyone have any information as to where to go this time of year? Any contacts? I found only some info through a few google searches...but would appreciate any other insight y'all can give me above and beyond what I'm finding on the google...

I'm definitely willing to travel a fair bit outside of Lima with overnight stays, etc.

Thanks!

Andrew
sav1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post what you experienced as I am considering a trip in the fall...Picasmaya/Galapagos/Macchu Picchu
BoomBra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Peru last September and Paracas was very windy. I didn't get a chance to windsurf but did speak to a windsurfer and several kiters and they said its consistently windy. Its only a 4hr bus ride south from Lima.
toto88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:34 am    Post subject: ยูโรเปี้ยนรูเล็ต ที่ Ladbrokes Reply with quote

ยูโรเปี้ยนรูเล็ต ที่ Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes ในเกมส์ ยูโรเปี้ยน รูเล็ต ลูกบอลสีขาวลูกเล็กๆ จะหมุนอยู่ในวงล้อรูเล็ต ในวงล้อของรูเล็ต จะมีช่องเป็นสีและเป็นเลข เพื่อลูกบอลจะได้หยุดในช่องเหล่านั้น เป้าหมายของการเล่นเกมส์ยูโรเปี้ยน รูเล็ต คือเดาว่าลูกบอลจะไปหยุดที่เลข, สี หรือกลุ่มตัวเลขตัวใด ในเกมส์รูเล็ตชนิดนี้ มีวงล้อทั้งหมด 37 ช่องรวมไปถึงเลข 0
การเล่นคลิกชิป เพื่อตั้งจำนวนเงินเดิมพันแต่ละช่อง หรือ คลิก Rebet (เดิมพันซ้ำ) เพื่อวางเดิมพันที่คุณตั้งไว้ให้เท่าๆกัน แบบตาที่แล้วถ้าคุณไม่ได้ คลิก Rebet (เดิมพันซ้ำ) คลิกพื้นที่ตรงโต๊ะรูเล็ตเพื่อวางเดิมพันภายใต้วงเงินเดิมพันที่กำหนด (เดิมพันต่ำสุดและเดิมพันสูงสุด ที่คุณเดิมพันได้) เล่นต่อโดยคลิก พื้นที่อื่นๆของตารางรูเล็ต เพื่อวางเดิมพันหลากหลายแบบคลิก Clear ถ้าคุณต้องการนำเงินเดิมพันออกทั้งหมด และเริ่มเล่นใหม่คลิก Spin เพื่อหมุนวงล้อรูเล็ตการวางเดิมพันในเกมรูเล็ต คุณสามารถวางเดิมพันข้างนอก และข้างในได้เดิมพันข้างนอกคือ วางเงินเดิมพันกลุ่มใหญ่ที่จำนวนตัวเลข หรือ เดิมพันสี เดิมพันข้างนอก คือ เดิมพัน ช่องสีแดง,ดำ,คู่,คี่, 1-18,19-36,1st 12,2nd 12,3rd 12 และ คอลั่ม 2 ถึง 1 เดิมพันข้างนอก มีโอกาสที่ดีกว่าจะชนะเงินรางวัลขั้นต่ำเดิมพันข้างใน คือการวางเดิมพันตัวเลขเฉพาะ หรือตัวเลขกลุ่มเล็กๆ เดิมพันข้างในรวมไปด้วย เดิมพันเลขเดี่ยวการเดิมพันโซน,เดิมพันแถว,เดิมพันค่อมเลข,เดิมพัน 5 ,เดิมพัน 6 เดิมพันข้างในมีโอกาสต่ำกว่าในการชนะเงินรางวัลสูง
Ladbrokes จากผู้รับเดิมพันที่เป็นที่นิยมบนไฮสตรีท เราขอเสนอเกมออนไลน์เพื่อให้ท่านได้รับความสนุก โดยมีให้เล่นทั้งเวอช่วลสปอร์ต, ไฮโล, เกมตัวเลขและคีโน่, บัตรขูดและแจ๊คพ็อต โดยท่านสามารถเลือกเล่นด้วยจำนวนเงินที่เหมาะสม ทั้งสามารถเล่นเกมฟรีโดยไม่ต้องทำการสมัครสมาชิกที่ Ladbrokes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Europe, Caribbean & S. America, Australia & NZ, Africa, Asia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: