myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Put children in jail or send them to be killed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Try these keywords -border shooting of 15 year old ABC news
. My links are in Spanish so they may not be appropriate for this crowd.
In the comments the Spanish news woman says the kid threw a rock first.
In the video she is narrating the children are much too far away to pose a threat.
It is wrong to throw rocks. It is stupid to throw rocks as if you are a dumbass teenager.
It is even more stupid to send heavily armed soldiers to deal with children.

You know you could make it a whole lot easier on us trying to figure out what you're talking about, if just you include the link to the story relating to "we just shot......".
I used your search terms (which I shouldn't have had to do), and came up with this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man shot dead after throwing large rocks at Border Patrol agent near San Diego

The man began throwing small rocks from a hillside perch before switching to larger ones, including one the size of a basketball, investigators said. One of the larger rocks hit the agent in the head.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS /

Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 1:08 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-dead-throwing-large-rocks-border-patrol-agent-san-diego-article-1.1619811#ixzz39N63BSYf

Still, that was back in February, not "just shot", thanks for the confusion.
BTW, I've seen armed patrol agents, up close and personal, they are not heavily armed soldiers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet, but we may be heading in that direction.

Also, the reason for my enquiry, is because you are always talking about fake news and fake media, so I needed to know how current and real this story was, because I thought I may have missed it, being so current,,,,,, supposedly.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gybe I doesn't have an opinion. His recent posts show an ignorance of several issues.
He came in to the discussion with a one sentence insult and can not comment on the rest because he doesn't have a clue of the facts.
I don't think I have been helping him out of the fog either.
I try to chat with him in the same arrogant tone he uses but it just comes off as mocking. I think it takes practice to act arrogant all the time.
He seems to have it down cold.
OK jibe I see you got nothing of value on this issue.
I can honestly say I have enjoyed our little conversation.
Anytime you want to call me brainless or tell me about my family, I would chat with you again.
Wind just came back. It sucked at Kanaha a day or two.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
you [KC, apparently] are always talking about fake news and fake media

That's his schtick; he called the CBO, politico, the Census Bureau, Stratfor, Snopes, Factcheck, usconstitution.net, and thomas.loc.gov "media outlets" and the Harvard School of Public Health a "right wing lobbyist group”, fergodssake. It's as valid as and comparable to mac's incessant charges of racism, pueno's clueless broken record about veterans' benefits, chandler's passive-aggressive chest-beating ad hominem, and Uwindsurf's demands that I stop my physical therapy to list and prove the 35+ times I've bested lawyers one-on-one and/or in their positions as staff lawyers for tort lawyers for hire, colonels, CEOs, blue-chip corporations, and state and federal agencies in this forum, the USAF, federal district court, main street, Wall Street, Detroit, and many other venues. (I feel sorry for woe-is-me victims who don't even try because they assume that's impossible without hiring lawyers; that's a myth they like to sell us.)

Last edited by isobars on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defection, instead of facing things straight on. Hiding out in his special world.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
you [KC, apparently] are always talking about fake news and fake media

That's his schtick; he called the CBO, politico, the Census Bureau, Stratfor, Snopes, Factcheck, usconstitution.net, and thomas.loc.gov "media outlets" and the Harvard School of Public Health a "right wing lobbyist group”, fergodssake. It's as valid as and comparable to mac's incessant charges of racism, pueno's clueless broken record about veterans' benefits, chandler's passive-aggressive chest-beating ad hominem, and Uwindsurf's demands that I stop my physical therapy to list and prove the 35+ times I've bested lawyers one-on-one and/or in their positions as staff lawyers for tort lawyers for hire, colonels, CEOs, blue-chip corporations, and state and federal agencies in this forum, the USAF, federal district court, main street, Wall Street, Detroit, and many other venues. (I feel sorry for woe-is-me victims who don't even try because they assume that's impossible without hiring lawyers; that's a myth they like to sell us.)

I made varsity. Sweet.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquiring minds actually are interesting in spelling things correctly.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW , sorry I didn't mean to be confusing. I got distracting chatting again with Gybe.
The news story sent to me in Spanish was dated June 11 2014. I thought resending a post in Spanish just wastes your time.

You do seem to understand what I am talking about.
My sole subject was sending armed National Guard to fight what Perry calls a Security Crisis. They brought lots of guns and military hardware to fight exhausted teenage and younger children who are trying to turn themselves in.
They are joining the armed wackos quoted in Mac post in defending America.
Those patriots are clearly stating they brought their guns to point em at children.
Tell us if those National Guard guns are going to be pointed at children.
Otherwise I suggest they fight Muslim Terrorists with them, or leave them at home.
This is a political stunt for both Perry and Bachman that involves children.
They should send an army of social workers with blank airline tickets.
Unarmed social workers.

By the way, those militias are falsely accused of being republican and that is not the case.
Dems have guns and bad judgement with them, too. My dem friend is a sympathizer to Montano wackos and says most of them detest the Republican Party along with the Democractic Party.
It is not appropriate for Americans of any party to bring guns to fight unarmed children.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You started this thread with "We just shot the first child crossing the border. It wasn't one of my kids but it might have been." We've established you don't have children of your own, so just post a link to any credible evidence that supports your claim that the Texas National Guard just shot a child at the border. If it's in Spanish that's fine. I can handle that. We wouldn't want people to think that you are making stuff up again.
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gybe my brother, I didn't realize you werent done making small talk.
I didn't mean to cut you off. So what do you think about sending an heavily armed force and some gun nuts to deal with helpless children? Do you think that is political theater that puts helpless children at risk?

So I said that the Texas National Guard shot a kid eh?
Could you cut and paste that for me? I am so brainless that I thought my point was outlined above but you have invented a new opinion for me and are mincing words to make it my opinion.
Thank you, but that is a pretty stupid opinion.
Did you think of it yourself before you put it in my mouth?
How about the "fact" that I have no children of my own.
Did someone help you invent that "fact" too?
The thing about telling other people about their family and opinions, you got to have more than brief remarks in casual posts to work with.
Otherwise you come off as a posturing fool even though you actually seem pretty bright.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Serial liars often have trouble understanding why folks don't believe them..........I can understand. Being caught lying is very shameful and can lead to withdrawal and depression.

There was no child shot by Perry's men at the border was there? You made the whole story up to slander Perry and Bachmann. Shameful. You would do well to read your own words above. Try not to get too withdrawn and depressed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: