myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
TX & CA Instructors/Rental Locations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WiseYeti

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: TX & CA Instructors/Rental Locations Reply with quote

Good afternoon,

If there are any instructors in TX or CA, go check out www.wiseyeti.com. This website was recently launched to connect outdoor enthusiasts with things to do outdoors. It's not your normal informational site, it has much more value for both the company and the user.

Before WiseYeti if I want to learn to windsurf (or do anything outside), I have to Google the area I'm in for instructors and call them, check pricing, availability etc. With WiseYeti, I can just select the area, what I want to do, when I want to do it, hit submit and go on about my day. Wise Yeti then notifies all instructors/outfitters based on what I input. You get the details, and if you want to submit a quote you can.

So, if you're currently and instructor /rental company in TX or CA, or are thinking about starting, go to www.wiseyeti.com, click Become and Outfitter, sign up right now for a no obligation year long free trial and get in on the ground floor.

If you have any questions, or anyone is interested in signing up in a different location not currently listed on the site (we'll soon be there...baby steps), please email me at ryan@wiseyeti.com.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: