myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I could tell Ted Cruz birth Certificate is forged, photo-sho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was, of course, from in a different thread, misquoted, and is the root of your anger. I called you on a silly statement you made about Germans and you have been bristling ever since. What you need to grasp is that criticism of political leaders, supported by links to articles from respected news sources, does not constitute "hate" no matter how many times you and your little gang say it.

It was an attempt to calm things down a little, but, since you choose to stay angry I won't waste any further time. I invite you once again to reread your posts and mine.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a minuteI believed you, but past experience told me you would not want to hear a single thing you said quoted. I can see why that would be.
You feel that your insulting behavior is perfectly justified right?
Rude comments by you sure were easy to find since you haven't stopped making them while denying you do so.
Double standard.
I suggest you work on that.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh--dismissive language:

Quote:
you and your little gang

We could fill a book with stuff like that, and untrue statements.
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an interesting look into Jibes personality.
He really believed that his posts are only sweetness and light, even with the evidence on the same page in front of him.
When I took literally two seconds to find proof to the contrary he asked for more. When he saw that he walked away from the conversation and told me once again to read his posts. I found numerous examples of insulting remarks, but in his world reality is just a plot by my little gang to make him look bad.
A bit of truthfulness and class was required .
He couldn't muster that, or admit his error .
In his alternate universe I couldn't find any nastiness from him, real world be damned.
Anytime he gets a little courage to face himself I have a much longer list of quotes from him he doesn't want to hear.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Maui, Berkeley, Baja..........read their posts and how many times they use the word "hate". Clearly part of their normal lexicon. Not a word most sensible, or sober people ever use.

I will take you up on your challenge.

Please go through the media thread that appears to be the vast majority of my posts and give me a ratio with words with the use to the negative use of hate vs words that do not (saying a hate group did something is not). and same if you want total posts with and without. again using the word.

I want to see if you are delusional or you really know what you are talking about. You would agree it would be a sickness if it turns out you hare wrong, yet you in your mind believe this.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again where are the right wingers going hog wild about this non(t)-born in USA american going crazy in the media.... not a peep by these who went to Hawaii and back to Kenya. is the donald going to look at the canadian birth certificate and denounce him?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/06/exclusive-inside-ted-cruzs-campaign-hq-how-texas-firebrand-plans-to-win-by-breaking-all-the-rules/

Quote:
HOUSTON, Texas — About six or seven hundred hardcore conservatives gathered outside the new Houston campaign headquarters for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) last Tuesday, an event at which he showed off his presidential prospects as the first declared candidate for 2016.

Cruz, the true Washington outsider, has had a hugely successful first two weeks as the first declared candidate for the White House—raising millions of dollars, hiring key staff, and building a formidable operation, all while sticking true to his aggressive conservatism. Cruz has shaken up Washington, the political class, and the media establishment by essentially proving since his announcement that contrary to inside-the-beltway elitist belief, he is in fact a very viable candidate for president of the United States.

“I think we are certainly trying to do everything possible to energize and mobilize the grassroots, to energize and mobilize millions of courageous conservatives,” Cruz said in an interview with Breitbart News.

Last edited by real-human on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
techno900

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
non-born american

Maybe a new headline:

"Cruz declares candidacy from the womb"
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Quote:
non-born american

Maybe a new headline:

"Cruz declares candidacy from the womb"
Is that why he can not provide a photo-shopped USA birth certificate.... Hey, has he ever weighted in on the Obama is not american right wing Kenya issue? Or did he take the low road and not step in and say anything allowing the waco base to be energized with stupidity.
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is that why he can not provide a photo-shopped USA birth certificate....

Doesn't have one, doesn't need one. Do a little research.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex-pats have no reason to do research, they really don't care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: