myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, Once again, you refer to people with greater accomplishments than your own as clowns. Most people reading your comments will be forced to conclude that there is, indeed, a clown somewhere in that equation.

mrgybe, regarding Harry Reid wrote:
Is it any wonder nothing gets done in Congress with this worthless clown at the top of the heap.

mrgybe wrote:
Buffoon - def:
1. A clown; a jester.
2. A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool.

mrgybe, regarding Al Gore wrote:
It's his pomposity that makes him a buffoon.

Do as I say, not as I do?
Most people reading your comments will be forced to conclude that there is, indeed, a clown somewhere in that equation.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere out there a village idiot is relieved that someone has taken his post.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickB wrote:
Most people reading your comments will be forced to conclude that there is, indeed, a clown somewhere in that equation.

Wow! I wonder how much time you wasted to reconstruct all that. Clearly you don't have enough to do. You may wish to occupy your time a little more productively by learning the art of discernment (look it up). Clowns and buffoons do exist. Harry Reid has proven himself to be everything most sensible people despise in a politician.........but perhaps you are still a fan? Similarly, Al Gore has made himself a laughing stock with his ridiculously exaggerated climate predictions. Maybe you were watching Oprah when he made those. Both have earned ridicule. By way of contrast, Boggy dismisses any Republican candidate as a clown merely because of their party affiliation and regardless of merit.

Apply just a little thought and you may understand the difference.
NickB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
NickB wrote:

Wow! I wonder how much time you wasted to reconstruct all that. Clearly you don't have enough to do. You may wish to occupy your time a little more productively by learning the art of discernment (look it up). Clowns and buffoons do exist. Harry Reid has proven himself to be everything most sensible people despise in a politician.........but perhaps you are still a fan? Similarly, Al Gore has made himself a laughing stock with his ridiculously exaggerated climate predictions. Maybe you were watching Oprah when he made those. Both have earned ridicule. By way of contrast, Boggy dismisses any Republican candidate as a clown merely because of their party affiliation and regardless of merit.

Apply just a little thought and you may understand the difference.

You seem to be obsessed about how other people spend their time. Got control issues?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G you have taught me crafty debating... Let me teach you humility. When you get roasted, don't dig... Just say good one brah, give Nick some props and move on. No biggie.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're in a hole stop digging?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, I think Winston said it best......

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

I know it's a ridiculous stretch to describe a ragtag bunch of Californians and a cute little high schooler in a Captain America outfit, all nodding in agreement, as "overwhelming might", but you get my point. If good old Winnie was still with us, he would also probably say...

"Never, never, never use words like "brah" when you are older than 17." He would be right.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother in Hawaiian... After a ho'okipa sesh guys 15 years older than yours truly still use the friendly term... I refuse to grow up, thanks to windsurfing. That's my version Winstons creed.
John Hawood: who do you think will be the republican nominee?
Harry Reid: I don't really care, they are all losers!
Ha
Almost fell off my chair.

Last edited by boggsman1 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 24 of 244

Jump to: