myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Windsurf schools?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geohaye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2000 6:28 pm    Post subject: Windsurf schools? Reply with quote

Has anyone recently had luck with one of the windsurfing schools? As we know, actually learning to windsurf can be quite difficult, so a good school would be worth knowing about.
michal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2000 6:57 pm    Post subject: RE: Windsurf schools? Reply with quote

The link below is a good start for the first steps. I am thinking about sending my better half there. They are no rush, take your time. A day or two type class. Have seen them couple times at work and I know the instructor. people taking this class were quite satisfied. In additin you can rent the long boards for a big discount after the class is over. I havent went to any school, though.

http://www.metro.net/windwalker/school.html

Michal
jeffgates

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 2:15 am    Post subject: RE: Windsurf schools? Reply with quote

I had a great experience at Floras Lake Windsurfing near Bandon, OR. Check out their web site at http://www.floraslake.com. The B&B there is really nice, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: