myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Quotes I like
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
baja, why do you keep poisoning the water with divisive nonsense? Everybody seems to be a troll to you. How do you expect to earn any respect here?

anyone who posts personal information when specially informed not to is a friggin troll, by definition.. Ya that is hard to figure out ha? Again you and they only do it to harm, because you have lost the debate. Just take me up on any of my challenges. He started it here , NP is the most compulsive serial troll and starts it all the time, you even start it but go crying when I challenge ya.

Again I challenge you just as Slinky McVeigh on me, From this point on I have no need to be respectful to anything he says either now. You especially with your delusions of why I would respect your personal opinions, WOW they have been so effective ... . Come on... man up...

I actually see you as part of the problem an enabler of the right wing loonies.. Just as I see the right wingers enabling what just happened in Florida. There are too many liberals who enable the right wing haters with you being number one card carrying member.

again you show me where I start it, Just as this one I ripped his post apart so he went McVeigh. Or as Palin calls it going rogue.

Last edited by real-human on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Princeton University was my only source. I do not consider it to be a "right wing piss source", and I doubt any rational human being would. You are delusional at best. Tilting at windmills are we? Nobody is crying here except you. Get help!
Rolling Eyes

troll post... you seem to need the help from what I see, you are the one that went after me with personal information with intent to threaten or harass. You are the one that exploded/McVeighed.

from your source, it is not a academic peer reviewed position, do you understand the difference. It is just an announcement that they have the collection. here are the first few paragraphs

also do you know what the word believe means? do you see any citation to where this belief comes from... Again if it is in his writings you do not believe it, you know it.

Your delusions have gotten the better of ya.

Collection of Kahlil Gibran manuscripts donated to the library

Quote:
Princeton NJ — Significant portions of the working manuscripts and notebooks of four well-known books, including “The Prophet,” by Kahlil Gibran have been donated to the Princeton University Library.
The library’s Department of Rare Books and Special Collections is now home to the William H. Shehadi Collection of Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931). The notebooks contain the author’s many textual changes and deletions. The collection also includes fragments of other manuscripts, photographs of his New York studio and published editions of his works.
A portion of the manuscript for Kahlil Gibran’s “The Prophet” is shown next to a 1940 edition of the book, which was also illustrated by the author. Both are part of the William H. Shehadi Collection of Kahlil Gibran, which has been donated to the Princeton University Library. (photo: Denise Applewhite)
Embraced by American counterculture 30 years after his death, Gibran achieved mainstream popularity posthumously in the 1960s and ’70s. “The Prophet” has sold millions of copies and continues to sell well in bookstores and online. Even today, his main books remain in print.

here is the specific, I certinly understand what it means...

Quote:
kemer noted that Gibran’s words also have turned up in other interesting places. It is believed that President John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address in 1961 paraphrased Gibran’s essay “The New Frontier,” in which Gibran had written about the Middle East, “Are you a politician asking what your country can do for you or a zealous one asking what you can do for your country?”

swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja, you aren't in my league, not by a long shot.

No whining on your part will change that. Respect is something that you earn, and you aren't even close to the mark.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
swchandler wrote:
baja, why do you keep poisoning the water with divisive nonsense? Everybody seems to be a troll to you. How do you expect to earn any respect here?

anyone who posts personal information when specially informed not to is a friggin troll, by definition......blah, blah, blah.

You forgot to XXXX out baja. You don't want anyone knowing where you are when you "believe" the whole world is out to get you, right?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
xxx, you aren't in my league, not by a long shot.

No whining on your part will change that. Respect is something that you earn, and you aren't even close to the mark.

troll post

I am not here for your respect you fool. You seem to have a false sense of entitlement. I will never respect you have told you that before. From what I see are an enabler...

Again I have seen right wingers on this forum threaten to get a poster fired from their job and livelihood. That poster challenged them to go ahead as he worked from home and can do what he wants. That is how despicable the right on this forum are and you enable.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
swchandler wrote:
xxx, why do you keep poisoning the water with divisive nonsense? Everybody seems to be a troll to you. How do you expect to earn any respect here?

anyone who posts personal information when specially informed not to is a friggin troll, by definition......blah, blah, blah.

You forgot to XXXX out xxx. You don't want anyone knowing where you are when you "believe" the whole world is out to get you, right?

troll post.. nope the world is not out to get me.... Under advice from an attorney my identity is to be kept out of it. There are sick people on the internet. He has noted to me that people he knows have been attacked for expressing liberal views.

When you coming with that van loaded with was it explosives again? Oh just a joke I forgot your canadian humor about blowing up things in the USA.

As I said I profiled you way back, how is that stalking going for ya, gathered anymore personal information on me. Oh ya you gather personal information on people you troll all the time because of your love of hate. Again I believe that is a sickness and an escalation of hate. Why else would you do it.

To date you have not been able to defend your actions except one statement that I have seen is most accurate.
Quote:
NP wrote:
I just happen to enjoy yanking your chain because your behavior so reminds of the all the belligerent idiots I've had to deal with in my professional career.

I have asked you before were these you hate so much customers or your just the suppliers you hate so much?

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread started out to be pretty boring, but now it's become very entertaining. I love reading the bunker logic and how it alienates everyone.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's keep this on topic.

My favourite quote -

"troll post...."

real-human
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: