myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I <3 Windsurfing... Tales from a complete Newb...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derikthin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOVAAN,
I hear you about the lessons. I'm going to take that ABK clinic in the fall and see where that takes me.

As far as the speed of progression and the newer gear and such, I'm not really in a race and I'm not in competition with anyone. This sport so far has been a fun ride all the way and I'm enjoying it at my own pace.

Second, as much as I love this sport and it's giving me a new love for summer, if I'm going to take a vacation for a week with my wife it's going to be to a ski resort out west so my wife and I can both enjoy something. She might like windsurfing at some point, and if she really does then MAYBE we'll talk about doing something like but its not top of my list.

Now if every time I went out it was super frustrating and I just couldn't figure stuff out or my wife had been doing this for years and was good and she was pissed I sucked at it then, yeah, I'd want to get good as fast as I can. But that's not it for me. I'm enjoying the ride and I'm having a GD blast at it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: