myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Amazing effectiveness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, let's not forget it was your guys, President Bush and VP Dick Cheney, that negotiated the exit from Iraq.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
There would have been no need to "nip ISIS in the bud" if Bush and Cheney had not invaded Iraq, or had handled the occupation and post-Saddam insurrection competently. No armor for the trucks, millionaire's children stationed in Iraq as their first job, pallets full of US dollars disappearing, black ops torturing Iraqi's in prisons and mentally weak jailers imitating them. That's when, where, and why ISIS was created. Thousands of badly wounded soldiers--but then Bush was white, and was doing the bidding of the oil lords.

Matty--ypu are too angry and stupid to actually be able to write a coherent sentence that strings together an opinion and a few facts to support it. Rant on, it is amusing and shows how pathetic the far right is.

ypu that's coherent? maybe in Chinese.. and you were a teacher....
Like I have said before, I could easily backup any of my opinions with pages of info from the most respected people in politics and journalism and you would have the same reaction....so why bother?.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, let's not forget it was your guys, President Bush and VP Dick Cheney, that negotiated the exit from Iraq.

Lets not forget that it was your guy who was elected on "hope and change", that did everything he could to achieve that, being the new boss, the commander in chief, the one with the bully pulpit, who could do anything he wanted when it came to the "unjust war".
But he allowed Iran to demand the terms that were only loosely agreed upon by the previous administration. In that, BHO saw an easy way out, w/o any regard to what a total pullout would result in, as history has proven time and time again.
I find it funny that he hasn't done the same thing in A'stan, learning from a mistake maybe, or is something else on his mind?
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead, keep trying to get people to forget that we entered into a trillion dollar war, with thousands of American kids killed for no reason because of the right wing policies of attack first, think later.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MULLDE102f wrote:
Go ahead, keep trying to get people to forget that we entered into a trillion dollar war, with thousands of American kids killed for no reason because of the right wing policies of attack first, think later.

I never knew, Hillary, Kerry, and the Democrat majority congress adhered to right wing policies.
Same intelligence, same decision.....that's a fact!!!!!!
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, you played your hand earlier with the bold hawkish view of pretty much saying let's declare war against Syria to take out Assad, and to basically give Russia and Iran the finger. Then we would be in three wars trying to chase down Assad's army, ISIS, al Qaeda, and the Taliban terrorists with all those other Muslims in the way. Spending untold lives and money on war, and never winning. I'm surprised that you don't get it.

Why not come out and say we should be bombing the hell out of Iran right now too.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, you played your hand earlier with the bold hawkish view of pretty much saying let's declare war against Syria to take out Assad, and to basically give Russia and Iran the finger. Then we would be in three wars trying to chase down Assad's army, ISIS, al Qaeda, and the Taliban terrorists with all those other Muslims in the way. Spending untold lives and money, and never winning. I'm surprised that you don't get it.

Why not come out and say we should be bombing the hell out of Iran right now too.

Don't even try to put words in my mouth that were never said.
We should declare war on radical Islamic terrorism wherever it exists, not countries per say, ISIS and all those like minded terrorist groups have no boarders.
Your option sounds like, let them keep growing, we can't beat them.
Then we should stop what we're doing right? "Spending untold lives and money, and never winning." You should be upset with BHO then.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And by declaring war on islamic terrorists that gives us the right to invade any country on earth weather or not the nation involved wants us there or not? Sounds like WWIII to me . Hitler tried that. Didn't end so well for him did it?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, let me get this straight, you have no problem at all with Assad, you just want to overrun his country chasing down "Radical Islam". Hell, why limit ourselves to just Syria, let's just swamp the Middle East and all Muslim nations around the world doing whatever we want in the name of taking out "Radical Islam". No boundaries. Who gives a crap about other nations in our way, right? It's all about making "America Great Again".

An extended war against religion is insane, and you don't seem to the picture. How do you tell the good Muslims from the bad ones? Do good Muslims become bad Muslims, and do our wars against them create more of the latter?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MULLDE102f wrote:

I never knew, Hillary, Kerry, and the Democrat majority congress adhered to
Quote:
right wing policies.
Same intelligence, same decision.....that's a fact!!!!!!

that is a bold faced right wing lie.... geee another one. The dems did not get the same information the president got. Do you even have a clue to what the president hears and does not and what members of the congress do? Do you get your information on the box a ceral?

They got the cherry picked version and were not told about even the Joe wilson finding that the Niger document was forged, there was no yellowcake and there was no one looking for it from Iraq. Bold faced lies. Funny how right wings can decide on the Bush NG records were forgeries, but the entire, NSA, CIA, military intelligence and so on could not tell the Niger document was a forgery. The guy whos name on it was not even in office at that time. Joe wilson determined it and sent it to the CIA and president.

So what did they do when former ambassador Wilson came out and told the truth after the lie in the presidents speech. Again the president of the USA in his speech to go to war stated that they tried to get yellow cake. And the CIA specifically told him that was not true but no dem was told that. They attacked and outed Ambassidor Joe Wilsons wife in retribution destroying her cover as a covert agent. Absolutely no reason to go after her for the anything specially the truth.

You are as clueless to the real world as I have ever seen. Now prove me wrong or you are a coward.

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2005/10/19/niger-uranium-forgery-mystery-solved/

http://www.leadingtowar.com/claims_facts_yellowcake.php
Overview:
Quote:

Despite repeated briefings from top CIA and other U.S. intelligence officials warning that the Italy/Niger documents were obvious forgeries, President Bush and his team chose to cite this faulty intelligence in his 2003 State of the Union address and elsewhere.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2003/03/31/who-lied-to-whom
Quote:

Two days later, Secretary of State Colin Powell, appearing before a closed hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, also cited Iraq’s attempt to obtain uranium from Niger as evidence of its persistent nuclear ambitions. The testimony from Tenet and Powell helped to mollify the Democrats, and two weeks later the resolution passed overwhelmingly, giving the President a congressional mandate for a military assault on Iraq.

On December 19th, Washington, for the first time, publicly identified Niger as the alleged seller of the nuclear materials, in a State Department position paper that rhetorically asked, “Why is the Iraqi regime hiding their uranium procurement?” (The charge was denied by both Iraq and Niger.) A former high-level intelligence official told me that the information on Niger was judged serious enough to include in the President’s Daily Brief, known as the P.D.B., one of the most sensitive intelligence documents in the American system. Its information is supposed to be carefully analyzed, or “scrubbed.” Distribution of the two- or three-page early-morning report, which is prepared by the C.I.A., is limited to the President and a few other senior officials. The P.D.B. is not made available, for example, to any members of the Senate or House Intelligence Committees. “I don’t think anybody here sees that thing,” a State Department analyst told me. “You only know what’s in the P.D.B. because it echoes—people talk about it.”

President Bush cited the uranium deal, along with the aluminum tubes, in his State of the Union Message, on January 28th, while crediting Britain as the source of the information: “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.” He commented, “Saddam Hussein has not credibly explained these activities. He clearly has much to hide.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 34 of 75

Jump to: