myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Appeal to users of The Sign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jroberts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Appeal to users of The Sign Reply with quote

Please dog owners. Clean up after your dog and other dogs, too. The dogs are running loose so you don't really know when or where they are taking dumps. So, use the shovel and clean up after yourselves and each other. The comment that it wasn't my dog is bogus. I see all your dogs loose, taking dumps and pi$$ing on stuff. Tired of having doo-doo on the front porch. Thanks for your help on this.

respectfully,

J (a dog lover)
jse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Appeal to users of The Sign Reply with quote

jroberts wrote:
Please dog owners. Clean up after your dog and other dogs, too. The dogs are running loose so you don't really know when or where they are taking dumps. So, use the shovel and clean up after yourselves and each other. The comment that it wasn't my dog is bogus. I see all your dogs loose, taking dumps and pi$$ing on stuff. Tired of having doo-doo on the front porch. Thanks for your help on this.

respectfully,

J (a dog lover)

A spare 28 cm fin works great!

Steve
cachaocachao

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Appeal to users of The Sign Reply with quote

jroberts wrote:
Please dog owners"...

Completely agree. Community respect to me. Applies to anyplace, not just the Sign. Thanks for the post.

@Steve, haha good idea on the backup fin. But what happens when you lend it to someone who needs it...? Sad
jse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Appeal to users of The Sign Reply with quote

cachaocachao wrote:
jroberts wrote:
Please dog owners"...

Completely agree. Community respect to me. Applies to anyplace, not just the Sign. Thanks for the post.

@Steve, haha good idea on the backup fin. But what happens when you lend it to someone who needs it...? Sad

I don't know anyone who uses a 28 cm fin. I use an 18. My old 28 sits in the bottom of my gear bin gathering dust (or sand). Every time my dog takes a dump at a sailing site I grab the fin and toss it in the bushes somewhere. I don't believe in bags. Too much plastic in this world. I'd rather step in dog shit than on a discarded plastic bag Smile

Steve
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd keep that opinion to myself. Dog crap has led to more disease, violence, and tickets than plastic bags.
dogbarczar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two dog dumps on our yard and ex presidents yard this past weekend. So I agree.
airwave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Appeal to users of The Sign Reply with quote

jse wrote:

Every time my dog takes a dump at a sailing site I grab the fin and toss it in the bushes somewhere. I don't believe in bags.
Steve

Strange ritual....
If I did that every time my dog took a dump I wouldn't have many fins left.
jse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Appeal to users of The Sign Reply with quote

airwave wrote:
jse wrote:

Every time my dog takes a dump at a sailing site I grab the fin and toss it in the bushes somewhere. I don't believe in bags.
Steve

Strange ritual....
If I did that every time my dog took a dump I wouldn't have many fins left.

You're right. Seems odd, don't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: