myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
NP wrote:
Even if only 5% of the stories about [Trump] are true....I'm not a fan.

Which 5%? I've heard many highly complimentary stories and facts about him from people who have known him for decades, and not just from his incredibly talented and articulate kids (I still can't comprehend why one of the Lefties here said his kids can barely speak English. They are the most articulate people I've seen in years, and that's even without a teleprompter.)

His lawsuits against him are not fake (again last week a final ruling that he had to pay the painting contractor per the contract plus his legal fees. to the tune of contract 30k and legal fees 300k , again his university scam, his seminar scams, his TV show was a joke (he apparently thinks it was somehow important), his beating at least one of the wives, his hate talk including rallying the racists. ON and ON.

He had nothing to do with his kids upbringing, in fact as the kids grew up they hated him for his neglect and adultery. But what option do trust fund kids have once they are out of college? No one will pay them with no experience like a sugar daddy. I am not a fan per se of trust fund kids till they prove themselves.

I would like to know how much they were involved in the non payments to contractors because they were too big to sue and their involvement in the scams like trump university, trump name scams and so on. Seems they are involved at the top of his network/organization. Once I have that info I could have make a determination of the trust fund kids.

As of right now if they (the kids) have not been involved in the scams that Sugar Daddy is teaching I would say I would vote for any of the kids for a political office vs their dad. None seem to be hot headed and thin skinned and so on like the father. But from some of the write-ups I have seen the kids were involved in the scams.

mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP

1. Poking Baja does no good, many on the left have tried to get him to tone down. But zinging him ˆeveryˆ time doesn't help your karma.

2. I believe you have misread my comments about Melania. While she may have made a calculated judgement in marrying the Donald, she seems brighter--and more honest--than him. What I find remarkable--and ignored by the right--is her admiration for Michelle Obama.

3. While I wouldn't let him near my daughters, Bill Clinton was a more successful President than shrub. I find nearly all of the accusations against the Clinton's either wholly manufactured or wild exaggerations. Monica may have been young--but she knew what she was doing, and was well over 18. The stories of abuse by Trump--if true--are a fundamentally different story.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/8/4/1556682/-State-Rep-Curry-Todd-caught-stealing-campaign-signs-from-opponent-and-that-s-not-the-best-part

State Rep. Curry Todd caught stealing campaign signs from opponent and that's not the best part

Quote:
Yes, it actually is a crime to steal political campaign signs. And when the crime is committed by a Tennessee incumbent state representative it makes for some interesting side news—and a juicy bit of comic relief.

The 95th District State Representative Curry Todd was caught on video “lifting” campaign signs belonging to opponent Mark Lovell. After not showing up to a scheduled meeting with the Shelby Country Sheriff, Todd was arrested and charged with a “misdemeanor theft under $500.” Thankfully for Todd, Mark Lovell has a kinder heart and posted the $100 bail to get Todd released from the Big House. Lovell told Commercial Appeal:

"Someone called me and said Curry Todd is still in jail and nobody's posted his bond yet. I thought, we don't need our state representative in jail. He can get out and the judge can decide what to do about it later," Lovell said Tuesday night.

When asked whether he though Todd would repay the cost of the bond, Lovell said: "I don't know. It's like lending money to your nephews. You don't expect to get it back. I figured it was a good deed."
State Rep. Curry Todd admitted he was indeed the sign-pulling guy in the video, and basically said, Yeah, I took 'em, see?

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2016/08/02/tennessee-representative-curry-todd-charged-theft-campaign-signs/87964934/

Quote:
Todd's arrest is the latest in one of the most contentious campaigns on Thursday's ballot.

The charge stems from pictures of Todd taking Lovell's signs from the side of a road. Lovell said one of his campaign supporters captured the pictures of the incumbent removing the signs.

Todd acknowledged he is the person in the pictures, but said he had a right to remove the placards. The incumbent said he not only had permission from the property owner to put his signs there, but also to remove the signs of any of Todd's opponents, if they appeared on the spot.

"Yes, I did pick up the signs the other day, and I took 'em," Todd said in a July 19 story. "I wasn't trying to hide anything. It was daylight."

At the time the pictures surfaced, Collierville police Lt. David Townsend said the department took a report related to sign theft. The report was sent to the District Attorney General's Office, which is handling the case, for review.

Farrell said the SCSO received a number of inquiries regarding whether authorities would take action against the state representative.

This is the second time a Todd arrest has made headlines. In 2011, Todd was arrested on DUI and gun charges in Nashville. He pleaded guilty to the charges in 2013.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/currytodd-republicanvalues-150119013333-conversion-gate01/95/curry-todd-republican-values-1-638.jpg?cb=1421631293

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see if this makes the national news....

http://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-man-facing-charges-after-posting-threatening-youtube-video

Quote:
LAS VEGAS (KTNV) - A 24-year-old Las Vegas man has been charged for making terrorist threats in a video that was posted on YouTube.

Las Vegas police say they were notified on July 2 by Interpol via Google about a suspicious/threatening YouTube video.

Although Google had removed the video, they were able to provide a link for a detective to watch the video.

In the video, a man named Bryce Cuellar reportedly showed off two rifles and was wearing a military flak vest and night vision goggles.

Cuellar reportedly said in the video that he is tired of the government trying to take away his First and Second Amendment rights and says that he cannot wait to use his rifle in the manner in which the founding fathers intended.

He also said that he wanted to kill "gays, faggots, lesbians and satanists" and claimed to be a Christian warrior. Cuellar also said that he is tired of America and would begin killing soon.

Police also checked his Facebook page and found posts about the Orlando shooting and posts that outlines his anti-government, sovereign citizen and militia ideologies. Police say that Cuellar has become increasingly more radical and aggressive in his videos over the past 3 years.

An hour after Cuellar posted the video, police say he attacked his wife, punching her and causing her to fall to the ground. He then jumped on her and began choking her and telling her that he was going to kill her.

During an interview with Cuellar, he admitted to making the video and says that he was angry and drunk. He also told police that he knew he had screwed up with the video and that he is not a murderer.

Police also interviewed his wife but she was not very forthcoming.

Based on the video and statements, Cuellar was charged with terrorist threats. He was also placed on a mental health hold at the time by Clark County Detention Center staff.

13 Action News was able to find a YouTube page that appears to be connected with Cueller. The YouTube channel has almost 161,000 subscribers and the channel's videos have been viewed more than 73 million times.

Cueller is being held at CCDC on $100,000 bail. He is scheduled to be in court on Sept. 1.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right wing hero and again no outrage by ANY of the right wing when sexual predator, rapist, blackmailer was given 80 million by Fox for raping and pillaging females including one alleged to be 16 years old.

yep right wing values to the max... seems that the entire right wing is just fine with that behavior... They were with Arnold too when he called it playing around at work.

Again no outrage that he is an advisor to trump... right wingers just love the child rapists, blackmailers they have .

and again you do not find a single right winger on this forum attacking trump the rapist... or for him picking many of his top people that are wife beaters or rapists.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/has-the-clock-run-out-on-roger-ailes.html

Quote:
Based on what Carlson’s camp is saying, it appears her lawsuit could unleash a torrent of new allegations from other women. “Someone suggested he’s the Bill Cosby of media,” Carlson’s lawyer, Nancy Erika Smith, told me today. “My office is being deluged with calls and website contacts from women. I don’t even have a count anymore … Women as young as 16 who said he demanded oral sex. Another said during an interview that he said, ‘Take off your bra.’ She was devastated.” Smith told me she’s forwarding the names of women who agreed to be interviewed to journalists. The New York Times currently has multiple reporters working on the story.

here is the right wing familiar theme...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/how-fox-news-women-took-down-roger-ailes.html?mid=nymag_press
Quote:
Ailes told executives that he was being persecuted by the liberal media

this is the fox lawyers whet they dug up and with it they paid him 80 more million....
Quote:
More than two dozen Fox News women told the Paul, Weiss lawyers about their harassment in graphic terms.

again not limited to Ailes, some say the top broadcasters are in the mix...

Quote:
The Murdochs must have hoped that by acting swiftly to remove Ailes, they had averted a bigger crisis. But over the coming days, harassment allegations from more women would make it clear that the problem was not limited to Ailes but included those who enabled him — both the loyal deputies who surrounded him at Fox News and those at 21st Century Fox who turned a blind eye. “Fox News masquerades as a defender of traditional family values,” claimed the lawsuit of Fox anchor Andrea Tantaros, who says she was demoted and smeared in the press after she rebuffed sexual advances from Ailes, “but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-­fueled, Playboy Mansion–like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny.”

it was known in the world how sleazy he was and that made him perfect for fox... and of course trump.. and of course right wingers...
Quote:

In August 1968, Ailes left The Mike Douglas Show to join Richard Nixon’s presidential campaign as a media strategist. Ailes’s success in reinventing the candidate for television helped propel Nixon to the White House and made Ailes a media star (he was the anti-hero of Joe McGinniss’s landmark book The Selling of the President). But even back then, Ailes’s recklessness put his thriving career at risk. A former model told me that her parents called the police on Ailes after she told them he assaulted her in a Cincinnati hotel room in 1969. “I remember Ailes sweet-talking my parents out of pressing charges,” she says.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why isn't there a congressional investigation on a guy who has been working with the top right wingers since Nixon. Again his sexual attacks/perversions date back to his time with Nixon. In the right wing circles they all knew about it and obviously they loved him starting fox with the moto of "family values". again it is proven over and over rape, blackmailing , sexual slavery are right wing family values. Trump even has him advising him.

even geraldos reply is pathetic, if they are true... my gosh he settled the one where he was blackmailing a girl into sexual slavery. They and all fox people have let him off so easily, even giving him 80 million... and no outrage on the rights part...

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/9/1568328/-Fox-stars-turn-on-Roger-Ailes-call-for-investigation-His-shame-and-banishment-are-well-earned

Fox stars turn on Roger Ailes, call for investigation: 'His shame and banishment are well earned'

Quote:
In separate statements, current and former Fox News stars Geraldo Rivera and Greta Van Susteren have turned on Roger Ailes, saying they regret supporting the disgraced former Fox chairman amidst accusations of vile sexual harassment, behavior alleged to go back decades. It was only a few short weeks ago Gerald was standing by his man, tweeting this:

Follow
Geraldo Rivera ✔ @GeraldoRivera
I've known him 40 years. He's about as flirty as the grizzly in #TheRevenant. I stand with Roger Ailes
6:09 PM - 12 Jul 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States
145 145 Retweets 243 243 likes
With news of Gretchen Carlson receiving a $20 million settlement in her sexual harassment case against Ailes, Geraldo is suddenly singing a very different tune. He released a refreshingly honest apology, urging other women to have the courage to come forward in the workplace and put an end to sexual harassment:

Quote:
Roger and Me

The man we knew as the blustering genius who invented our mighty Fox News Channel is a deceitful, selfish misogynist, if the charges against him are true. And if they are true, then his shame and banishment are well earned.

Like virtually all my colleagues at Fox News, I was totally blindsided by his sexual harassment scandal, which is why I responded to Gretchen Carlson’s initial filing of her lawsuit with extreme skepticism. The man she described in her pleadings was unknown even to those of us who thought we knew him well.

Roger and I have known each other for decades. I always pictured him as a hail-fellow well met, a corporate barroom brawler, more likely to tear your throat out than engage in sweet talk, as my first Tweet on the matter indicates.

Geraldo Rivera ‏@GeraldoRivera Jul 12Manhattan, NY I've known him 40 years. He's about as flirty as the grizzly in #TheRevenant. I stand with Roger Ailes

He hired me in 1994 when he ran CNBC, and I was looking for respectability after a decade in the daytime talk show business. Roger gave me a nightly public affairs show, but not before expressing his piercing skepticism. During our first meeting, he warned against my trying too hard to be legitimate. “I don’t want shows about crocheting,” he said peering as only he can, laser-like into my eyes, adding sharply, “If I want to watch ice melting I’ll tune in Sunday Morning on CBS.”

Putting it in direct competition with CNN’s Larry King Live, the dominant cable talk show of that era, Roger gave the CNBC show its name, Rivera Live, told me it was ok to wear my reading glasses on camera, and gave me free rein to chase O.J. Simpson’s white Bronco. When Larry later joked how we had ripped his show off, stealing his title, I countered that what we ripped off was his ratings.

Roger and I never really hung out or traveled together, but were close enough that even though he had gone on to create Fox News, and I was still at CNBC, Roger and Beth invited me to their intimate 1998 Valentine’s Day City Hall wedding, presided over by Mayor Rudy Giuliani. My wife Erica and I ache thinking about how she must be suffering.

Three years later, we reunited professionally in the awful aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks. I left the comfortable confines of CNBC to rejoin him at Fox News as senior war correspondent assigned 22 times to cover the bloody battlefields of Afghanistan and later Iraq. Through that period, he had my back through thick and thin, and I knew he would be there for my family if anything befell me in the field.

His personal and professional loyalty over the years impelled me to Tweet again on Roger’s behalf, even as his scandal deepened.

Geraldo Rivera ‏@GeraldoRivera Jul 19Cleveland, OH Don’t believe the crap about #RogerAiles. Only ones talking dirt are those who hate #FoxNews & want to hurt network that's kicking their ass

Roger resigned two days later when it became apparent that Gretchen was not alone in alleging abhorrent behavior behind his closed doors. Now I am filled with regret for stubbornly discounting their various allegations. The Murdochs would not have turned the world upside down but for good cause. Moreover, I apologize for my skepticism. Like victims of sexual assault, those alleging harassment deserve the presumption of credibility.

Even Ailes’ personal Inspector Javert, Gabriel Sherman, the New York Magazine writer I have called a “nerd with a grudge” deserves my apology. He is on the right side of history. Might does not mean right. I was wrong, and am paying the price.

I learned Tuesday September 6th that after being enthusiastically received, because of my uninformed support of Mr. Ailes, and the relatively flattering portrayal of him in an early manuscript of my war memoir, “Geraldo of Arabia, From Tora Bora to Trump, ” as a direct result, HarperCollins has chosen not to publish.

So what happens now? For one thing, the Ailes scandal will continue to percolate at least in part because of the fear and loathing by competitors for Fox News, the ratings leader. Because it suits their perceived competitive advantage, CNN and other news networks will continue to report, repeat and regurgitate every detail in this melancholy saga. Now that Mr. Sherman has been hired by MSNBC, he will most assuredly be encouraged to stay obsessively focused.

Although that is understandable, it is not fair. Having worked at all the networks over the last 47 years I can say definitively that the social culture is industry wide. Our rivals would all be better served to clean their own houses.

For a lot of reasons, news is a flirty business. With its pressure cooker environment and long hours, it is sometimes the only place young professionals can meet. Just add up all the newsroom romances that have resulted in marriage over the years.

Management’s role is to keep the playing field level, professional and fair. As society evolved from the “Mad Men” era of the 1950-60’s, giant steps have been taken to protect subordinate employees from harassment and unwelcome advances, particularly by superiors. Sure, there is far to go, but as the seismic response to Gretchen and the other purported victims makes clear, the news business will no longer tolerate boorish conduct by anyone, however powerful. Strict policies including sensitivity training are in place. Perpetrators do so at tremendous peril to their careers and families.

To all the victims of sexual harassment, direct and indirect, I am sorry for what happened to you. As the father of three daughters, including one in the news business, I urge all who have been offended to reach out. Similarly, if you see harassment, say harassment, even if the alleged offender is an old friend.
Shortly after Geraldo confessed, Greta Van Susteren (who left Fox News last week) took it even further, calling for a more detailed accounting of the situation because Fox News is a publicly traded corporation:

I read Geraldo's FB post in which he said he regretted not believing Gretchen Carlson's claim of sexual harassment.

We all regret it - I made my regret self evident in my GretaWire posting about 3 weeks ago which ended with this: "Gretchen, you go girl." That said it all.

It is indeed true, when I read the complaint written by lawyers - I never spoke to Gretchen as she was long gone from Fox - I found it inconsistent with what was my experience and information at the Fox News Channel, admittedly working 200 miles from the "scene of the crimes." It was hidden from all of us.

But I have regrets beyond Geraldo's and beyond not believing a civil complaint written by lawyers.

I regret that Roger Ailes was not supervised by those in a public corporation who had the duty to supervise him. This included his seniors, the CFO's of both Fox News Channel and 21CF (and its predecessor NewsCorp), the Board of Directors and what I assume this public corporation had, outside auditors. Checks written that were suspicious should have been spotted.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-lawmaker-charged-assaulting-family-members-172720265.html

Quote:
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — A Virginia lawmaker known for his fiery speeches against abortion has been arrested twice in three days on charges he assaulted family members.

Suffolk police said 47-year-old Republican Del. Rick Morris was first arrested Tuesday and again Thursday during their investigation into abuse allegations. Morris is accused of attacking an adult female and a male juvenile in the family's home on various dates since December.

Authorities said the latest charges include three felony counts each of child endangerment and cruelty and injuries to children. Police also filed misdemeanor counts of domestic assault involving an adult female.

In their statement regarding Morris's first arrest, police said he assaulted a boy at home on Sept. 16, causing "injuries consistent with excessive physical discipline." Police also said that Morris assaulted another family member, a woman, last Dec. 23 as an argument escalated, prompting her to seek medical treatment.

Authorities say Morris was released from jail twice this week on $1,500 bond. He has not responded to an email or calls to his two offices seeking comment.

Morris has been a House delegate since 2012, according to the General Assembly's website. He's an attorney who also served in the Navy. The website lists him as married with nine children.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

three right wing militia homegrown wanted to kill 120 Somalians the day after the election...

Note trump is silent on this, he is mr quick draw when it comes to attacking anything dem. But on this he is tweet silent to enable his hating base more. He will when brought to his attention make a low key statement "supposedly" condemning it in an obscure location not real public so he can claim what more do you want i condemned it a week later. IE in reality sending his code message to his hater he approves of this as he is approving of revolt if he loses the election because it is some how rigged....

note these guys hero is McVeigh.. and obviously Trump.

Quote:
WICHITA, Kan. – Three members of a Kansas militia group were charged Friday with plotting to bomb an apartment complex that's home to Somali immigrants in the western Kansas meatpacking town of Garden City, a thwarted attack prosecutors say was planned for the day after the November election.

Quote:
The men are members of a small militia group that calls itself "the Crusaders," and whose members espouse sovereign citizen, anti-government, anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant extremist beliefs, according to the complaint.

Quote:
The complaint said that Stein discussed the explosives used in the 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City by Timothy McVeigh.

Quote:
In a profanity-laced conference call that law enforcement monitored, Stein said the only way "this country's ever going to get turned around is it will be a bloodbath," according to the complaint.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Days after appearing in national headlines for a stereotypical and racist gesture, Republican candidate for New York’s 30th District Jon Girodes has been arrested and is facing at least nine counts of grand larceny.

Last week, an email written by Giorodes was published showing the candidate’s intent to donate KFC fried chicken, Kool Aid and watermelon to a predominately black community campaign event in Harlem. He did not deny the email and saw nothing was wrong with it. But as he was escorted in handcuffs out of a New York precinct on Friday for rental fraud charges, Girodes offered only a smug and cocky smile—and a claim that he was the victim of a conspiracy. Sarah Wallace with NBC NY reports numerous victims have come forward alleging they have been scammed by Girodes.

Attorney Pierre Gooding is representing 10 people who say they've been scammed anywhere out of $400 to $15,000 by Girodes and says there may be up to dozens more out there.

Girodes used Craigslist and posted under apartments for rent. When someone responded, he reportedly would arrange to meet them, “wine and dine them” and then take their deposits which he never returns. It’s the same apartment and the same lease every time.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we now have Thomas'es former girlfried who finally came out after Clarences wife recently came out publicly saying Anita Hill owes her husband an appoligy. Well an old girlfriend has come out to say that Thamas is a in esswnc the liar. That everything Anita talked about was what he previous or at the time they talked about.

That she is only coming out because of Clarances right wing waco wife who is on the payroll of many right wing ultra patasan causes came out attcking an innocent lady.

Note Clarance has no honor. He should resign from the suppreme court for allowing Anita to be burnt at the stake when he knew she was telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Again he is on the supreme court, where we want jutices to have moral credibility.

Now we have another female coming out that he is a grouper. Time for a special prosecutor.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clarence-thomas-accused-groping-moira-smith_us_581230f8e4b0390e69cea53e?68vvx6r&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Morning%20Email%20102816&utm_content=The%20Morning%20Email%20102816+CID_df9639024d4c1055c0e3b94c76d3cbe3&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=Paige%20Lavender%20HuffPost
Female Lawyer Accuses Justice Clarence Thomas Of Groping Her In 1999
She was 23 at the time. He was a Supreme Court justice.

Quote:

Years after his Senate confirmation hearings were roiled by accusations that he sexually harassed Anita Hill, another woman has come forward to accuse Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of groping her.

Moira Smith, vice president and general counsel at Enstar Natural Gas Co., told the National Law Journal that the justice grabbed her without her consent in 1999, when she met him at a Truman Foundation dinner.

Veteran Supreme Court reporter Marcia Coyle writes that Smith described the encounter ― which allegedly took place when she was a 23-year-old Truman scholar ― on Facebook earlier this month. She has since deactivated her Facebook page.

“He groped me while I was setting the table, suggesting I should sit ‘right next to him,’” Smith wrote, according to the NLJ.

Smith told the NLJ that Thomas “cupped his hand around my butt and pulled me pretty close to him” and later “squeezed” her behind during a June 1999 dinner for Truman scholars at the home of Louis Blair, then head of the Truman Foundation.

The NLJ spoke with several of Smith’s former roommates and fellow Truman scholars who said they remembered her describing the incident at the time.

Through a Supreme Court spokeswoman, Thomas denied Smith’s allegations. “This claim is preposterous and it never happened,” he said in the statement.

During Thomas’ Supreme Court confirmation hearings in 1991, Hill, a law professor, testified that Thomas had harassed her a decade earlier, when he was her supervisor at the U.S. Department of Education and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Earlier this month, Hill wrote a Boston Globe op-ed about her experience, sparked by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s recorded boasts about grabbing women “by the pussy” and kissing women without their consent.

“What I learned in 1991 is no less true today and no less important for people to understand: responses to sexual harassment and other forms of sexual violence must start with a belief that women matter as much as the powerful men they encounter at work or at school, whether those men are bosses or professors, colleagues or fellow students,” Hill wrote.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 8 of 47

Jump to: