myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PLEASE VOTE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THUKILL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 2:31 pm    Post subject: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

Since we live in a democracy and today is election day, why not have a vote by the community?
Who votes to have DUCATI terminated?
BOZ!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 3:25 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

to be more precise, we live in a democracy based free country. ducati is exercising his freedom of speech, if you dont like it, dont read it, it is that simple!!! to remove ducati is to censor,...now how american is that???!!!
my vote is to let the man speak, and if what he writes is soooo terribly offensive, then dont open anything with his name on it, its not that difficult folks!!!
ducati

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 3:50 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

BOZ! Thank you for your support, my friend. Fools like THUSKULL need to be educated. We can work to educate such fools. I merely use these boards for entertainment and to raise the consciousness of my windsurfing/FOILsurfing brethren, during a short period of boredom with no wind.
BOZ!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 8:00 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

Ducati,
im not gonna say that i agree with all you say, however, you are doing a fine job keeping the pot stirred!!! the touch of color you add keeps this forum from being blah blah blah!!!your the willyskipper,the vulcan, the stalled double fwd. of the forum!!!! the rest are the same old carving jibe they learned in 1981. How safe they feel in their sheltered little world, like cloned sheep grazing in the pasture
of communism. Alas, they can only find solace in trying to silence a voice of liberty and then pass it off as being democratic!!
Its my guess, judgin by THUSKULLs suggestion to have you terminated, that hes also probably voting for gore!!!
carry on my friend, i feel much better about no wind when i can fill the void with a DUCATI generated laugh!
wander2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 10:01 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

THUKILL, I understand your frustration, but have to agree with BOZ! Beavis and Butthead are not everyones idea of entertainment-but the world would be a much narrower place without them. It is easy not to click. Now I will digress...I had hoped this venue would be more enlightening but I am a recent visitor and perhaps users have already spewn their spleens on irresponsible dog owners (Back to ban from the Hatch), access restrictions (sometimes it is the right thing to do- sometimes it isnt), gear construction (its not all great like some rags would have you believe- but they have to keep their advertisers happy- at our expense$$$), and bonehead boardheads (where to start- the thinking where my fun is the only fun that is important might sum it up). yeah yeah ...ya shoulda been here yesterday.... breathe deep and relax THUKILL, yapping dogs are nothing more than box lunches.
ducati

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 10:54 am    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

To wanker2: My poor little fool, Im afraid youve been chasing the dragon for too long, you babbling fool.
daMonsta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:02 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

BOZ! = DUCATI

I VOTE TO HAVE THEM BOTH TERMINATED. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF STICKING TO THE TOPIC? MORONS!
daMonsta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:06 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

ducati or is it BOZ!?

no wonder you confuse KITE with KIKE, you cant get peoples alias right

wander2 is not wanker2
THUKILL is not THUSKULL

get a life moron.
BOZ!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 10:39 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE VOTE Reply with quote

relax dude!!!!
what exactly is the topic anyways??? I thought I had some beautiful windsurfing analogies goin on there!!!
Hold still while I jibe around ya!!!
ian108

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 12:18 am    Post subject: Voting for Gore and windsurfing... Reply with quote

I really enjoyed reading this banter between you all... boz, ducati, and damonsta. was quite entertaining. i agree to not vote anybody out for what they say, (thats censorship, just dont click on their message if youre offended... BUT what the Hell does this have to do with voting for Gore? Bush is an absolute idiot,and months after the election proving himself to be screwed for everybody, including windsurfers. Less protected lands, more industry and people means less cool beaches to windsurf or kiteboard on... anyways,i hope for you not all windsurfers voted Bush in your area!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: