myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What's wrong with Alabama?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Paranoia strikes deep. Especially when you make up stories to stoke it. Soliciting foreign donations is illegal. Only Trump has done it.

Hea, you know the rules, but so does Hillary.
I suppose you think those 30,000+ missing emails of hers are really nothing but baby shower and yoga stuff only.
Hardly, my money is on foreign donations to the Clinton foundation while being Sec. of State.
No other logical reason to not only delete them, but to destroy them as well.

your stupidity is getting so old... It is no wonder why you support a potential pediopile for president . again if trump did not pay off te girl we will see it refiled. But the fact tat you support a wife beater and rapist is telling...

Back to your stupidity .............that's the law moron
DAAAAA

......... idiot. .......... idiot who has no brain. .......... you idiot...

seriously were you born without a brain that works or is it just right wingers brains do not work? you would think by tis point you could figure something this simple out? Or again are right wingers just that stupid?

o you heard it on FOX the rapist, network that give you 80 million for raping, blackmailing them for sex, and dehumanizing women... such a right wing values

Would you be proud to have your underage daughter working for the donald and having her spin at is command at the table before she got her tip. OR are you just happy for him firing your daughter because she was not pretty enough to work at his golf course.

You are really a sick pseudo-human Dean, I'd suggest you double up on your psychotropic prescriptions, and quick.
Nobody that flings shit like you do will be taken seriously by anyone, except mac.
I'd also suggest growing up, but you obviously tried and failed, you only get one shot at that, sorry, immature for life.

Go ahead and call this a "troll post", it fits perfectly into your fantasy world that only an ugly bunker could contain.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Paranoia strikes deep. Especially when you make up stories to stoke it. Soliciting foreign donations is illegal. Only Trump has done it.

Hea, you know the rules, but so does Hillary.
I suppose you think those 30,000+ missing emails of hers are really nothing but baby shower and yoga stuff only.
Hardly, my money is on foreign donations to the Clinton foundation while being Sec. of State.
No other logical reason to not only delete them, but to destroy them as well.

your stupidity is getting so old... It is no wonder why you support a potential pediopile for president . again if trump did not pay off te girl we will see it refiled. But the fact tat you support a wife beater and rapist is telling...

Back to your stupidity .............that's the law moron
DAAAAA

......... idiot. .......... idiot who has no brain. .......... you idiot...

seriously were you born without a brain that works or is it just right wingers brains do not work? you would think by tis point you could figure something this simple out? Or again are right wingers just that stupid?

o you heard it on FOX the rapist, network that give you 80 million for raping, blackmailing them for sex, and dehumanizing women... such a right wing values

Would you be proud to have your underage daughter working for the donald and having her spin at is command at the table before she got her tip. OR are you just happy for him firing your daughter because she was not pretty enough to work at his golf course.

You are really a sick pseudo-human xxxx, I'd suggest you double up on your psychotropic prescriptions, and quick.
Nobody that flings shit like you do will be taken seriously by anyone, except mac.
I'd also suggest growing up, but you obviously tried and failed, you only get one shot at that, sorry, immature for life.

Go ahead and call this a "troll post", it fits perfectly into your fantasy world that only an ugly bunker could contain.

troll post....

note you could not find errors with anything I posted... you just support those despicable things I listed... so you are a deplorable in-human.

techno900

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
Back to your stupidity beyond believe, sow were the government as a right and requested personal emails. the government required only gov emails, that's the law moron, the 30k were ruled by her lawyers as personal, the other 300k? were turned over.

Good to know that her lawyers supported the idea of her keeping her "personal" emails, but since they didn't read them, I wonder how they knew all 30,000 were all personal?

Hillary knew that if she could get away with using her own server, she would have total control over what was considered government property and what was personal, which allowed her to eliminate any questionable or illegal communication. Plus she had the 30,000 erased while under subpoena.

Before you get on the Powell bandwagon, Powell used both a commercial server for personal email and a government server for government business. As far as I know, Hillary never used a government server for any government business. Big difference between her and Powell.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
baja said:
Quote:
Back to your stupidity beyond believe, sow were the government as a right and requested personal emails. the government required only gov emails, that's the law moron, the 30k were ruled by her lawyers as personal, the other 300k? were turned over.

Good to know that her lawyers supported the idea of her keeping her "personal" emails, but since they didn't read them, I wonder how they knew all 30,000 were all personal?

Hillary knew that if she could get away with using her own server, she would have total control over what was considered government property and what was personal, which allowed her to eliminate any questionable or illegal communication. Plus she had the 30,000 erased while under subpoena.

Before you get on the Powell bandwagon, Powell used both a commercial server for personal email and a government server for government business. As far as I know, Hillary never used a government server for any government business. Big difference between her and Powell.

where did you come up with her attorneys did not go through the personal emails?

It is quit easy to quickly determine if a email is personal or government in general, this can be done very quickly by the law firm she tasked to do this. Do you think she sat down and did it hahahahah. The subpoena only requires her to get it done. I remember reading it was her law firm was responsible to get it done. Again I would do this to stop the right wing from accusing me of being biassed.

again when you have an email there is another party that either sent or received them. She can not erase anyone else's emails. daaaaa. So again if the FBI with the 150 people they put on it to get into the content and such ever found one from government employees (which they had all access to I am sure), that she did not report well she would have been in hoter water. see they are not simple simon people they are investigators with a bit of a clue. That is I believe what they refer to as forensics in documents.

Next back in those days where basically people like my father who worked for a national lab were accused of using government resources if they used a computer to send a personal email even in companies. This has changed much now it is impractical to have several different devices work and home cell phones. So most companies now give employees a a fund to cover it. This is why even the RNC has a server set up for all white house communications when Bush was in office where they lost millions of requested documents. Plus there is a federal law that election stuff can not be carried out on government equipment to that effect. So hence the Bushes brought in a rnc system. When the law does not prevent workers from using that system, well maybe now it does after Hillary left I believe those may not be allowed. Else the problem is when dealing with events some may be considered political, so use the non gov to keep it a clean break.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno--Baja is right. Any public official is required to keep public records, including e-mails, which is those records that should be kept in the ordinary course of business. Records that are deleted need to be deleted with the concurrence of an attorney.

Wild accusations do not make something true.
techno900

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys assume too much. Have you heard any report or testimony that her lawyers screened all her emails? I haven't. And when her staff are taking the 5th. regarding the deletions, I have to be a skeptic. Were laws broken? Why take the 5th if all was above board?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
I think you guys assume too much. Have you heard any report or testimony that her lawyers screened all her emails? I haven't. And when her staff are taking the 5th. regarding the deletions, I have to be a skeptic. Were laws broken? Why take the 5th if all was above board?

her staff??? what the F are you talking about. It was the one consulting not fulltime guy running her server that took the 5th. He was granted immunity by the FBI, again with immunity he gave all info to the FBI or they would have prosecuted him to the fullest. His apparent crime was he violated the rules of the government. He was to report to the government any outside income he was making as a federal employee. He definitely did not report the income from running Hillarys server. Who else are you talking about as her staff that took the 5th. when he was not even her staff just a consultant. Please enlighten us.

Yes seems you need to educate yourself more, a lawfirm did the work of deciding which was and wasn't personal.
Quote:

David Kendall | Clinton Email Investigation Timeline
www.thompsontimeline.com/tag/david-kendall/
(Clinton's main personal lawyer for decades has been David Kendall.) ...... David Kendall had personally gone through Clinton's over 60,000 emails to determine ...

here is one of the best links..
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-classified-email-state-department-213774

techno900

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the WSJ:

Quote:
WASHINGTON—Two technology employees who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server invoked their constitutional rights against answering questions in front of a congressional panel probing the former secretary of state’s email arrangement.
Paul Combetta and Bill Thornton, both employees of Platte River Networks in Denver, were called to Capitol Hill on Tuesday. They invoked their Fifth Amendment right against testifying before the Republican-led House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Another technology staffer unaffiliated with the company, Bryan Pagliano, defied a congressional subpoena and declined to attend Tuesday’s hearing.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
from the WSJ:

Quote:
WASHINGTON—Two technology employees who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server invoked their constitutional rights against answering questions in front of a congressional panel probing the former secretary of state’s email arrangement.
Paul Combetta and Bill Thornton, both employees of Platte River Networks in Denver, were called to Capitol Hill on Tuesday. They invoked their Fifth Amendment right against testifying before the Republican-led House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Another technology staffer unaffiliated with the company, Bryan Pagliano, defied a congressional subpoena and declined to attend Tuesday’s hearing.

they were not her staff they worked at a server company... To date I have never seen a word where they ever even spoke with Hillary either.

Bryan the person she hired as a consultant was completely responsible for her system and transferring to other servers. He was giving immunity by the FBI, and the FBI obviously found nothing about Hillary from it or there would have been a indictment. If he hid anything from the FBI those agreement would be invalid and he would be in hot water for not reporting the income to the gov a required. ya a technicality one.

Note if he would have reported they generally have no problem with it, it is there to see if a person is working and has ties with places like Russia.

Hillary is clueless to that level of technology as most people are. Do you even know what a server is or does, i bet she could not even make a pst file or open one.. Or why you even hire a server/storage company she was taking the experts advice?

mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on point, what a hellhole Alabama is under Republican "leadership."

Quote:
The U.S. Department of Justice has launched an investigation into violence, rape, overcrowding and other problems within the men's prisons in Alabama, the DOJ announced today.

The investigation will focus on whether prisoners are adequately protected from physical harm and sexual abuse at the hands of other prisoners; whether prisoners are adequately protected from use of excessive force and staff sexual abuse by correctional officers; and whether the prisons provide sanitary, secure and safe living conditions, according to the DOJ announcement.

"The Constitution requires that prisons provide humane conditions of confinement," Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Vanita Gupta, head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division stated in the announcement. "We hope to work cooperatively with the state of Alabama in conducting our inquiry and ensuring that the state's facilities keep prisoners safe from harm."

The Civil Rights Division's Special Litigation Section and the U.S. Attorney's Offices for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama are conducting this investigation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: