myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
make policing safer and driving while black safer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: make policing safer and driving while black safer Reply with quote

here is the theory. Debunk it, make me go through thesis defense.

It hit me technology is there to make policing much safer. I can not imagine how stressful it is to pull over a car and not know if the person loves you or hates you. To be on full alert as you approach that car on foot.

Next it is horrible for the ER doctor who saved and treated the Dallas officers who were shot to reveal his fear of when he drives his car all the time of being pulled over for driving while black he may not see his kids ever again.

So again technology is now at the flintstones level to resolve this I believe. There is no reason not to have drones mounted to the top of all police cars. when they pull someone over they launch it and it flys to the car window and the officer can ask for the drivers license and registration be held up and a picture if taken, (the entire process is recorded too) so the officer can see what is visible from the window and it is recorded. No different than a body cam. Here the officer is safe in his vehicle and the people in the car are safe in their vehicle.

If the person exits the car and makes a run for it the drone then goes higher in the sky and follows the person. The officer just drives around following the drone. and as other officers arrive they launch their drones for a area network following and when the idiot gets tired/exhausted from a drone following them, it comes down to a lower level and asks politely for the suspect by name to lay down with the arms behind their back.

Next if a car tries to evade arrest right away instead of a high speed chase the officer launches the drone and it follows the car and as other officers join the pursuit the drones are again launched in a network and one of the drones drops down in front of the car window and sprays a soap or ink on the passenger side of the car to give a demo to the car driver what it can do, if nothing happens it then moves in front of the car and proceeds to drill or punches a hole in the radiator and the car engine will heat up within no time and not be able to move.

These are all technologically feasible to do with present day technology. Once locked onto the car or person it drives automatically like a self driving car per se. the officer does not really control it. He launches it and then approves what mode it is in, ie give a ticket, car chase, person chase. All would be non-lethal.

Makes the officers job much safer.

Ya the work to make this would not be cheap by any means. my guess is 50 to 100 million dollars.

BTW this counts as public disclosure, if I want to apply for such a patent i think i would have to file within one year for whatever rights are left. So if I do not it is public domain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: