myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary vs. Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 173, 174, 175  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

needless to say that trump is one bad hombre via what trump told him...

Richard Branson: Trump said he would destroy those who wouldn't help him after he went bankrupt

Quote:

Billionaire philanthropist, Virgin founder, and entrepreneur Richard Branson has used much of his wealth to help others—but one person he would never help is Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Branson published a piece on his Virgin.com blog about one of his encounters with Trump.

“Some years ago, Mr Trump invited me to lunch for a one-to-one meeting at his apartment in Manhattan. We had not met before and I accepted. Even before the starters arrived he began telling me about how he had asked a number of people for help after his latest bankruptcy and how five of them were unwilling to help. He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people.”
Branson says Trump spoke only of this revenge and Branson found that “very bizarre.” He was baffled as to why Trump invited him to lunch to tell him this. Branson wondered if Trump was going to ask Brannon for money—and if so, Brannon said he would be come the sixth person on Trump’s revenge list because that was not going to happen.

After leaving the lunch, Branson said he was disturbed, and saw a lot of frightening things about this election. What concerned him the most was Trump’s dangerous “vindictive streak” and self-obsession that could negatively affect global issues should Trump make it to the White House.

Branson said he also met with Hillary Clinton for a one-on-one lunch, and the contrast was stunning. Here is what Branson said about Clinton.

“Here we talked about education reform, the war on drugs, women’s rights, conflicts around the globe and the death penalty. She was a good listener as well as an eloquent speaker. As she understands well, the President of the United States needs to understand and be engaged with wider world issues, rather than be consumed by petty personal quarrels.”
Again and again we see the stark differences between the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and the Republican nominee Donald Trump, and how important it will be for Americans to vote with good conscience for not only the betterment our country, but also our world.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/heres_how_the_hillary_clinton.html
Here's how the Hillary Clinton campaign is sizing up Ohio after the first week of early voting
Quote:
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign already is declaring victory in Ohio – or, at least, victory in the Buckeye State's first week of early voting.

"The work is paying off," Clinton's Ohio director, Chris Wyant, writes in a state-of-the-race memo obtained Thursday by cleveland.com. "Hillary won the first days of early voting."

Statewide, requests for absentee ballots are down compared to this point in time during the 2012 election, Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said this week. But Wyant, in his memo, expresses confidence that a high number of those requests are coming from five traditionally Democratic counties that are expected to favor Clinton over Republican Donald Trump this fall.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madonna made an offer that you could probably refuse on Monday night, when she pledged to give oral sex to people who voted for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“One more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, while introducing comedian Amy Schumer. “If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob, OK?”

“And I’m good. I’m good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna continued. “I have a lot of eye contact, yeah. And I do swallow.”

I'm finally convinced. ...
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Madonna made an offer that you could probably refuse on Monday night, when she pledged to give oral sex to people who voted for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“One more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, while introducing comedian Amy Schumer. “If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob, OK?”

“And I’m good. I’m good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna continued. “I have a lot of eye contact, yeah. And I do swallow.”

I'm finally convinced. ...

I heard trump came right when he heard that....

then he tweeted you are no longer 13 i am not interested.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too funny big time sports kid who will be running for office has a a trump rally and 15 people show up.... too funny..

Quote:
Curt Schilling, legendary pitcher and world series champion for the Boston Red Sox and Arizona Diamondbacks, has been on the political scene for a few years now after having retired from baseball (and having been fired from broadcasting due to offensive, hate-mongering social media posts). Lots of money? Hates minority and LGBT folks? Sounds like a Trumpist to me.

But now it’s out in the open.

Today, Saturday the 22nd, he held a rally in Boston in support of Donald Trump for president, under a banner that read, “HER LIES MATTER.” Maybe fifteen people came. Click the link for the sad pictures.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing how the media said the last debate was fair... hosted by a proven right wing ultra partisan and questions that were also lies.

Of cource he would not stop a liar from lying and claimed it is not the medias job to make a presidential candidate tell the truth. He said that in advance so Trump knew he could lie his arse off which he did.

Literally and figuratively the fox watching the hen house...

Note: fox is the rape network that rewards its rapists with 80 million dollars for raping blackmailing and sexual slavery.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/20/chris-wallace-and-banality-conservative-dishonesty/214000

Quote:
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace has received widespread praise for his performance as moderator of the final presidential debate, despite repeatedly injecting right-wing framing and misinformation into his questions. The celebration of Wallace’s performance highlights the extent to which conservative spin has become normalized in national politics.

Following the October 19 debate, commentators across the political spectrum praised Wallace for his performance as moderator. Wallace was lauded for his “blunt questions,” “evenhanded approach,” and “sterling performance,” and he was even described as the “one clearcut winner” of the debate.

Some of this praise is legitimate -- Wallace repeatedly grilled Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on questions of policy and at times forced him to stay on topic in his answers. And the most newsworthy moment of the debate -- Trump's refusal to say whether he’d accept the results of the elections -- came in response to Wallace’s pointed, repeated questioning near the end of the event.

But Wallace also exposed his audience to a large dose of right-wing misinformation:

His question about the economy began with the false premise that President Obama’s 2009 stimulus plan damaged the economy.
His question about immigration took Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s 2013 comments about “open borders” grossly out of context.
His question about abortion access invoked the right-wing myth of “partial-birth” abortion, a non-medical term invented by anti-abortion groups.
His question about the national debt falsely alleged that programs like Social Security and Medicare are going to run out of money and add to the debt absent short-term cuts, echoing Republican talking points about entitlements.
Wallace also failed to fact-check Trump’s frequent falsehoods -- following through on his promise not to be a “truth squad” during the debate.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow got two different calls last night to ask about who I am voting for in Nevada.

Trump is getting in Nevada a roughly 2 to one outing of votes against him. Unprecedented... he has caused a massive surge in voting vs 2012 too.

look he even got this american who never voted for to come out and vote for the first time in his life... thanks nasty donald...

If this holds true for other states which there should realistically be no difference. Remember Nevada is a swing state, and almost always has a republican governor and state government. The largest paper in Nevada is owned by ultra partisan right wing hater sheldon adelson, and the only paper i have read in the civilized WORLD to endorse Trump. (I know russia papers endorse trump but not civilized while Putin/KGB is stealing the elections)

Quote:

This turns out to be a powerful incentive in a state where almost every commercial is about the election. Beatriz Martinez, 27, voted Saturday inside a temporary trailer that has been set up in a Target parking lot in Las Vegas. Asked why she went on the first day, she said: “We got tons of texts saying early voting started this morning – from the Clinton campaign people, from the climate change people, from the party people.” She and her boyfriend, a law student, supported Bernie Sanders in the caucuses but rallied behind Clinton after she wrapped up the nomination.

Martinez also brought her dad with her to vote. The 58-year-old was born in Mexico and speaks Spanish. He became a U.S. citizen more than a decade ago but had never voted before Saturday. The chance to vote against Trump changed that. He was very excited.

At the end of Saturday, Democratic staffers celebrated news that 39,148 people had voted in Clark County – compared to 33,187 in 2012. Of those, 55 percent were registered Democrats and 27 percent were registered Republicans.

Last edited by real-human on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:56 am; edited 3 times in total
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today's WSJ.......

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.(one third of the total campaign funding)

Could this be same McAuliffe who reinstated voting rights to 200,000 felons in Virginia and who has a laundry list of shady deals in his past? Another sleazy member of the Clinton inner circle helping to institutionalize corruption at the highest levels of government. What will be his reward? Banana anyone?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
From today's WSJ.......

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.(one third of the total campaign funding)

Could this be same McAuliffe who reinstated voting rights to 200,000 felons in Virginia and who has a laundry list of shady deals in his past? Another sleazy member of the Clinton inner circle helping to institutionalize corruption at the highest levels of government. What will be his reward? Banana anyone?

very few states prevent felons to vote after they have served their time. Idiot. How many times do you need to be told that ??? you are really so stupid, and some on this board complain I repeat all the time. well with idiots like you I have to. again right wingers are so friggen stupid on this board.

links please so I can slotter the rest of your hate...

Now I have also said before there are some felons that should never be allowed to vote again or use their money in politics. Serial sexual abusers (like trump), child abusers/rapists like trump, people who hires multiple illegal immigrants over 20, like trump, big time drug dealers, vote fraud people, people or companies executives who steal more than 1,000,000 times minimum wage (like defence contractors and then all their employees if done a second time, serial murderers, and I am sure a few more deplorables out there.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
From today's WSJ.......

Please tell me why perhaps the smartest , most educated (maybe after CT), state in the country elected Terry?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 173, 174, 175  Next
Page 121 of 175

Jump to: