myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
being president is a joke to Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God Rudy is Out... After the Tea Party clown show, and billionaires row... there will be NO Rudy....I'll take either Mormon , Huntsman or Thurston.
Schweitzer , author of Clinton Cash going off on Trump conflicts of interest... eh , nothing to see here, move along Sheeple.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs, I just think Trump really wants to help America. He's got more money than God. Why would he Micky Mouse this thing? He's got more than 500 companies in 50 countries. Every dope who spends a night in one of his rooms is now suspect? C'mon.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And thank god Obama is going after fake news....... he can start with Hillary's blaming a video on the Benghazi attack, then "hands up, don't shoot", and most of all the polls, but it's a good thing that Brian Willams is on it, LOL!!!!!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/08/tall-tale-anchor-brian-williams-fake-news-played-a-role-in-this-election-video/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Thank God Rudy is Out... After the Tea Party clown show, and billionaires row... there will be NO Rudy....I'll take either Mormon , Huntsman or Thurston.
Schweitzer , author of Clinton Cash going off on Trump conflicts of interest... eh , nothing to see here, move along Sheeple.

Tea party clown show has been wiping the floor with liberal DBs for 6 years now.
Wiping the floor. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World wrestling executive? He does think it is a joke.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Boggs, I just think Trump really wants to help America. He's got more money than God. Why would he Micky Mouse this thing? He's got more than 500 companies in 50 countries. Every dope who spends a night in one of his rooms is now suspect? C'mon.

Contrary to the Mensa in Boston, I think all presidents want to do a good job...But I'm upset, not surprised that Trump is just appointing sycophants with little Govt experience in some cases, and people like Kathy McMorris in other cases... In terms of conflict of interest, it's off the charts... Any country where Trump has big money invested, will pose a direct conflict of interests for him when dealing with them.
I am happy to see Gary Cohn, and Steve Mnuchin in his cabinet.. I am a big fan of Goldman Sachs, and Wall Street...I guess the sheeple at his rally's are now Goldy fans... Hillary -Goldman = bad , DJT- Goldy= great! And certainly he has shut me up with this rip roaring tear your face off rally.....🎉
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
And thank god Obama is going after fake news....... he can start with Hillary's blaming a video on the Benghazi attack, then "hands up, don't shoot", and most of all the polls, but it's a good thing that Brian Willams is on it, LOL!!!!!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/08/tall-tale-anchor-brian-williams-fake-news-played-a-role-in-this-election-video/

The left who used to defend the 1st Amendment, now brutalize and scoff at it. Too funny, Hillary and Brian Williams fake outrage at fake news....what a bunch of faking fakers.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to remember all the uproar about Bloomberg and his conflicts of interest when mayor of New York. Financial wiz the mayor of the financial capital of the world....Oh ya!!! there was none..
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Sebastian Gorka on Trump’s Cabinet: ‘After Eight Years of Pajama Boys, It’s Time for the Alpha Males’
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the presidency is a joke to trump,

he has taken 4 PDBs since winning and one was available every day for him.

yep he has some important political rallies to go to. No time for presidential daily briefings.

also no counter terrorism person has been picked out yet. and the present one is concerned because they need to not take counter terrorism as a joke.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 12 of 41

Jump to: