myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
priv8 lessons wanted 4 carve jibe Simcoe area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewblair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2001 8:28 pm    Post subject: priv8 lessons wanted 4 carve jibe Simcoe area Reply with quote

I only make about 1 or two out of 10 carve jibes. I pretend to know what Im doing, but I dont get to windsurf as often as I like so I really want to learn properly and quickly from someone Ill get some videos and read the newsgroups but Id also like to pay someone in Southern Ontario for a couple lessons. Please send me an email if youre interested: cx_andrew@yahoo.com
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 2:46 pm    Post subject: RE: priv8 lessons wanted 4 carve jibe Simcoe area Reply with quote

Im too far away to help you, Andrew, but youre on the right track. Jibing is a monster to learn, and we need all the humility and help we can get to get on with it. Check out the instructions at http://home.kscable.com/mikesmodels/windsurf/jibe.html for another input.

Mike \m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: