myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
examples of mental illness in trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty, please, we debated the Obama presidency for 8 years , if you want to debate it another 8 years, then fine, we can do that. But this thread is "examples of mental illness in President Trump", so stick to the topic or start another thread about the two termer....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
matty, please, we debated the Obama presidency for 8 years , if you want to debate it another 8 years, then fine, we can do that. But this thread is "examples of mental illness in President Trump", so stick to the topic or start another thread about the two termer....

Mental illness, impeach, recount, abolish the electoral college, conflicts of interest, taxes, Russia, Russia, Russia.

A mental illness would be not excepting the election results and acting like petulant children, relegated to lying, overreaching, hypocrisy and denial.

I would say you are suffering from Anosognosia. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very weird that the trump cheerleaders can't see a problem with this man's odd behavior.

He has such a big mouth and has no clue when to keep it shut. Now he tells the Russians classified information that has clearly compromised our national security, but mat-ty and nw do not seem the least concerned and deflect to talking about Obama as usual which is what they always do when they have nothing logical to say.

The light at the end of the tunnel for me is the fact that there are many of the GOP calling for an independent investigation into Russia and are questioning his strange behavior and whether or not he is competent. He sure does not look to be fit for the office of POTUS.

None of this is going to get better for Trump. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I think he is demented.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, the free press is turning Donald Trump inside out, and it's only going to get more intense over time.

Sadly, he's intent on ruining our nation, but you don't seem to get it at all. You're clueless. Yet, just watch, Trump will be going down because too many folks on both the left and right realize it. To me, it's very encouraging that some thoughtful folks on the right can understand what's going on. Before Trump, many opinion writers from the right always seemed to be at odds with my views, but now that has changed. They not may not be on board for more liberal progressive ideas in the long run, but they readily realize that Trump is completely unfit for the presidency.

Again, the free press will be Donald Trump's bane, and he will have lots of trouble handling it. His ugliness will grow for all to see.

The only thing about this post which is true, is you first sentence, then it just degrades into liberal hyperbole.
To the WaPo, there is nothing more important to them than getting Trump out of office, and that even includes exposing national security issues, whether it's true or not, they don't care about that menial stuff.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Very weird that the trump cheerleaders can't see a problem with this man's odd behavior.

He has such a big mouth and has no clue when to keep it shut. Now he tells the Russians classified information that has clearly compromised our national security, but mat-ty and nw do not seem the least concerned and deflect to talking about Obama as usual which is what they always do when they have nothing logical to say.

The light at the end of the tunnel for me is the fact that there are many of the GOP calling for an independent investigation into Russia and are questioning his strange behavior and whether or not he is competent. He sure does not look to be fit for the office of POTUS.

None of this is going to get better for Trump. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I think he is demented.

Slinky I wish Trump was different in many ways but find 99% of the so called news to be based on loose facts and outright BS solely designed to undermine Trump. Your comments back up my claim, you have ZERO idea what was said, and ZERO evidence to back it up. When you have something conclusive please let me know.

What sickens most about the left these days is they keep pushing this Russian nonsense about meddling in our election which have produced NOTHING.
Meantime we have plenty of evidence that the DEMOCRATES meddled in our election AND NO ONE ON THE LEFT SEEMS TO CARE.
I find the latter much more egregious.

Maybe the left thought that murdering Seth Rich would bring and end to the truth about who the real criminals are. Thankfully there are people paying attention..
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, do you really believe the "Fake News" nonsense coming from Donald Trump and the extreme right?

But back to my earlier point. You appear to have ignored the truth in the fact that many well known opinion writers from the right are recognizing that Donald Trump is a growing problem. Just to name a few that I was indirectly referring to, there is Jennifer Rubin, Kathleen Parker, George Will, Michael Gerson, and David Brooks. Maybe these respected folks are RINOs, and they are just not extreme enough for you, but I think that they can be considered thoughtful conservatives from the right. While I realize that these folks don't usually appear in the more extreme newspapers and media sources that you favor, but you really can't deny that Trump is losing support on the right. It isn't "Fake News" just because you don't want to believe it.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, do you really believe the "Fake News" nonsense coming from Donald Trump and the extreme right?

But back to my earlier point. You appear to have ignored the truth in the fact that many well known opinion writers from the right are recognizing that Donald Trump is a growing problem. Just to name a few that I was indirectly referring to, there is Jennifer Rubin, Kathleen Parker, George Will, Michael Gerson, and David Brooks. Maybe these respected folks are RINOs, and they are just not extreme enough for you, but I think that they can be considered thoughtful conservatives from the right. While I realize that these folks don't usually appear in the more extreme newspapers and media sources that you favor, but you really can't deny that Trump is losing support on the right. It isn't "Fake News" just because you don't want to believe it.

I'll bite, even though I think this debate is ridiculous, and I just got blown off the water, too much wind w/ very small surf, so what the hell.

The WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos who is in a feud with Trump over Trump suggesting that he may have a monopoly problem with his business.
According to Reuters, the Russian foreign minister says that it's fake news, why would they say that, what would they have to gain? Unless you feel that we elected a foreign spy as president, and if you feel that way, then there is no hope for mature thinking from you or the left.
WaPo recent lies:
>Comey asked Trump for more money for the Russian investigation, wrong.
>Rosenstein threatened to quit as deputy attorney general, wrong.
>Spicer was hiding out in the bushes to avoid the press, wrong.
So we are all of a sudden supposed to believe everything they print? Nope, and that also goes for the NYT as well.

Some icing for your cake:
Obama to Medvedev, "just be patient, I'll be more flexible in getting rid of American weapons after I win re-election".
Shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody, but damn, FNC let that cat out of the bag, and only FNC. The MSM had to swallow that one, but then they quietly moved on, and just swept it under the rug. What if Trump was caught saying that?

So feel free to say "he's not my president" which would be wrong.
And I will say "it's not my MSM" but unfortunately I'd be wrong also, which is why our country's MSM is currently FUBAR worse than ever!
It's like the Reagan years all over again, everyday a new supposed scandal, they never quit. Only after he got shot did they back off, but only a little bit.
I hope you're excited, you sound excited.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The true mental illness is within the MSM. Sadly, many people love the indoctrination and daily drama.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, guys, you're all really angry inside about the free press. More than I thought.

Believe me, Trump's problems aren't because of the free press. They're just revealing what's wrong. You might not like it, but it will get out. It's the power of the fourth estate.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Wow, guys, you're all really angry inside about the free press. More than I thought.

Believe me, Trump's problems aren't because of the free press. They're just revealing what's wrong. You might not like it, but it will get out. It's the power of the fourth estate.

Yeah, G Orwell warned us of the media and deep state actors marching in unison.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: