myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
examples of mental illness in trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump has turned educational policy over to an opponent of public school education--who has evaded attempts to make her efforts to promote charters and vouchers subject to oversight and accountability. Her Michigan schools are performing more poorly than public schools.

He has turned protection of the environment over to lobbyists for big energy and agriculture, and done what was possible to enrich them with public lands. People will die because of those appointments.

People died because McConnell's wife wouldn't enforce mine safety laws in coal mining. She's back.

And the centerpiece of the battle, Flynn? Paid $500,000 to stop the Kurds from joining in an assault on ISIS. Trump still cries that he can't have that corrupt sob in his cabinet.

We could go through the conflicts of interest in the rest of his cabinet--but fortunately he is so stupid and impulsive that he has brought Congress to a standstill.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
CB, I've never encountered anyone who retreats into the "you insulted me" defense so quickly. Contrary to your assertion, liberals despised Trump, and broke windows, long before he enacted anything. I didn't say, or infer that you were in the streets breaking windows. For heavens sake grow up and debate like an adult.

A majority of the population has not been in favor of Obamacare for years. There is not an executive order to repeal and replace it, neither is there an executive order to remove Planned Parenthood funding. Republicans have, correctly in my view, pursued those objectives for years. The Obama gender bathroom order took more than 7 years to come. It's revocation, with which, again, I completely agree, is the only action that I am aware of that could remotely fall into your anti-gay contention. Were you calling Obama anti-gay during the 7+ years he did nothing in that regard? Trump is not trying to close National Monuments. He is opening the possibility that, after study, exploration could occur within their boundaries. As for tax cuts, there is no agreed plan, and any action will most certainly not occur by executive action. The kids lunches thing is just silly. The waste from the "healthy" elements of Michelle's brainchild was huge.

Just because you disagree with his actions, that doesn't make them vindictive.

You're correct that it wasn't an executive order that tried to eliminate funding to planned parenthood. It was a legislative action that was part of Trump's agenda. Here's the thing. It doesn't matter if you agree with him, or if I disagree with him. What is important is that the majority of Americans disagree with many of Mr. Trump's proposals and agenda. The ACA is a perfect example. The majority of American want it fixed not replaced. Access to birth control is another. National monuments yet another.

I despise Trump the person. Yet, I think impeachment would be horrible for this country, so would his resignation (provided he doesn't get us into a war) I would rather the American majority learned to assert themselves electorally and eliminate his brand of politics from the American landscape.

He has NO reason, in his larger (in theory) goal of reducing government to attack and whittle away at liberal causes. It is simply grandstanding and pandering to his base. If that infuriates folks like me...well...it comes with the territory then and he can take his lumps and I should not be criticized for trying to thwart his agenda. I believe it is vindictive behavior. He is widely known as a vindictive businessman. I don't feel this is just a coincidence.

Whenever any of us on this forum discuss concerted efforts, legislatively and civilly to stop his agenda, you, NW, Matty and Malibu immediately bring up "liberal" rioting in the cities. Guess what. These are not liberals or moderates that object to Mr. Trump. These are the people that the liberals and moderates see as being left behind in our society. Their reactions are not liberal reactions they are reactions of forgotten Americans. Yet, you are all comfortable with including them with progressives, liberals, moderates and the Democratic Party when you dismiss our objections to the policies of this Administration.

You want to have a grownup debate? I will be happy to. Let's start with a recognition that the ACA is struggling partially due to the efforts of the GOP to kill the legislation. There is an excellent article in the Feb. 2 Business Insider that discusses how uncertainty in the laws are a major reason for a number of Insurers backing out of the markets. Maybe we could also touch on how the states that fought the law are also doing poorly and why. But, to do that, we would both have to go beyond the talking points we've memorized and, quite frankly, I don't see that happening.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should I pay for HER ABORTION? She's the one who had all the fun.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
But, to do that, we would both have to go beyond the talking points (on the ACA) we've memorized and, quite frankly, I don't see that happening.

But you see, therein lies a major difference between us. You admit you are relying on memorized talking points. I most certainly do not. I rely on experience and knowledge of the insurance markets. For 7 years I was CEO of a group of insurance companies providing property/ casualty insurance in over 100 countries. I know the insurance business and I knew from the outset, and said here, that Obamacare was not sustainable. To suggest that recent polling should drive decisions on the fix for Obamacare is ludicrous. The overwhelming majority of the small number polled have no idea what they are talking about. It is worthless data. The major insurers have pulled out because, in just a few short years, they have suffered massive losses which they know will continue.

O'care doesn't work and needs to be fixed before it collapses. Arguing over the semantics of "Repeal and Replace" versus the radical surgery that is undoubtedly needed is just a distraction. However, the genesis of this discussion was the fabrications being thrown at the President to undermine his Administration. I think I have demonstrated that your original post to which I responded, contained a number of such fabrications. That's the point Malibu was making and which I echoed.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Why should I pay for HER ABORTION? She's the one who had all the fun.

when you are raped by trump when you are 13 years old yelling for help and trumps best friend convicted child rapist in his house and he does not come to rescue you well...

f you trust fund rapist enabler...

F you malibuIdiot

go rot in hell where you and trump belong...

Next, rape by family members by right wingers in red states is out of hand... f you, you right wing rapist enabler...

mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB, Just a postscript.........if we can move beyond the putrid insanity above.........I came across this exchange from CNN (yesterday I believe):

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: “The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?”

SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): “Well, not– no, it hasn’t.” …

BLITZER: “But I just want to be precise, Senator. In all of the—you’ve had access from the intelligence committee, from the Judiciary committee, all of the access you’ve had to very sensitive information, so far you’ve not seen any evidence of collusion, is that right?

SEN. FEINSTEIN: “Well, evidence that would establish that there’s collusion. There are all kinds of rumors around. There are newspaper stories, but that’s not necessarily evidence.”

Rumors and newspaper stories that start, and fuel those rumors are what you and your like-minded cohorts here are trading in. If it can be proven that Trump colluded with the Russians, throw the book at him. Until then, this relentless barrage of innuendo reported as fact, with the gleeful encouragement of people who openly admit they despise Trump personally, is nothing short of disgraceful.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
CB, Just a postscript.........if we can move beyond the putrid insanity above.........I came across this exchange from CNN (yesterday I believe):

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: “The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?”

SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): “Well, not– no, it hasn’t.” …

BLITZER: “But I just want to be precise, Senator. In all of the—you’ve had access from the intelligence committee, from the Judiciary committee, all of the access you’ve had to very sensitive information, so far you’ve not seen any evidence of collusion, is that right?

SEN. FEINSTEIN: “Well, evidence that would establish that there’s collusion. There are all kinds of rumors around. There are newspaper stories, but that’s not necessarily evidence.”

Rumors and newspaper stories that start, and fuel those rumors are what you and your like-minded cohorts here are trading in. If it can be proven that Trump colluded with the Russians, throw the book at him. Until then, this relentless barrage of innuendo reported as fact, with the gleeful encouragement of people who openly admit they despise Trump personally, is nothing short of disgraceful.

hey idiot I have said this several times, it took what 2 years before we got Nixon, and only because tapes were released did idiots like you then believe it. He quit was it several days after the Supreme court said the tapes must be turned over. Otherwise he even with a sole FBI agent undercover to keep his identity secret even with him Nixon would have gotten away with it.

till you can show me we have ultra partisan liberal in charge of the investigation with un-limited funding to get to the bottom. Well it is a sham...

real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this mental illness.. telling the enemy something like this... "real nut job"

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/19/1664153/-Breaking-The-Week-Day-White-House-Resident-Told-Russians-I-Fired-That-Nut-Job

Breaking: The Week Day White House Resident Told Russians "I Fired That Nut Job"

Quote:
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again here the bi-polar trump praises Commy. was that before he was against him the next day?

Note trump claims he can speak for Russia but not all his people.

http://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/report-more-memos-detail-comey-s-unease-with-pres-trump-947762243726

Report: More memos detail Comey's unease with Pres. Trump
Quote:
The New York Times confirms the existence of multiple memos written by fired FBI boss James Comey as the president calls the Russia investigation a 'witch hunt.' Our political panel reacts.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as noted the present investigation by mueller can be hidden by Trump.. It is a scam...

http://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/fmr-dem-congresswoman-republicans-work-is-not-done-946750531892

Fmr. Dem Congresswoman: Republicans' work is not done
Quote:
Calling for a special commission, former Democratic Rep. Donna Edwards of Maryland says Republicans and Democrats in Congress still have a responsibility with their Russia investigations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: