myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump the biggest liar humanity has ever known...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-lied-saved-carrier-jobs-being-cut-978608707591?cid=eml_mda_20170629

Fmr. Union boss: Trump lied when he said he 'saved' Carrier jobs

Quote:

In December, Chuck Jones, the head of the union representing Carrier workers, was attacked on Twitter for saying Trump was wrong to claim he helped save "a minimum of 1,100 jobs" at the plant. We now know who was telling the truth. Jones gets the last word. Duration: 7:50
Up next in: Unions on msnbc
Trump lied: 'Saved' Carrier jobs being cut

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hundreds of trump lies... "I am going to sue you... " isn't that a lie when he announces it publicly...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/another-empty-trump-lawsuit-threat-falls-flat-against-comey-978623555573

Another empty Trump threat falls flat against Comey
Quote:
Rachel Maddow looks at evidence of Donald Trump's long history of trying to intimidate people he doesn't like with hollow threats of lawsuits, and notes the failure of his recent threat to file a complaint against James Comey as a setback in his attack on

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again he has no facts like the right wingers here and just lies. again he does not have a clue to what is reality...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-renews-personal-attacks-television-hosts-141326332--politics.html

Quote:
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump escalated an intensely personal feud with two high-profile talk show hosts Saturday, suggesting without evidence that their network is biased against him.

The president's stream of insults has pained politicians from both parties who have appealed to him, without apparent success, to stop the 140-character bursts of character attacks and focus on running the country.

Trump lashed out at Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, co-hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," on Twitter on Saturday. From his New Jersey golf club, he said: "Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses."

Trump also said that Greta Van Susteren lost her nightly show on MSNBC because she "refused to go along w/ 'Trump hate!'" MSNBC confirmed this week that Van Susteren, previously a longtime anchor at Fox News, was being replaced.

NBC declined comment on all the tweets Saturday from the president. "Morning Joe" just finished the highest-rated quarter in the show's history. MSNBC never officially gave a reason for replacing Van Susteren's show; it did, however, lag in the ratings compared with the network's other shows.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is probably something that Trump doesn't lie about, but we have no way of knowing what it is. -Paula Poundstone
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so here is trump at a G20 meeting, but because everyone in the world except Putin hates him, what does he spend his time talking about,

Podesta’s response to Trump’s error-filled tweet: ‘Get a grip man’

Quote:
Trump claimed “everyone” at the Group of 20 summit was talking about the role of John Podesta in last year’s Russian email hacking scandal. Podesta fired back, calling Trump “our whack job” president.

My gosh the hate that rages in his blood and mind at all times.

here is his reply to the trump hate...
Quote:

Why is Trump tweeting about me when he should be doing his job?

By John Podesta • Read more »

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Podesta responds to trumps lies that Podesta had any ability to deal with the DNC emails. Podesta did not work for at the DNC you liar trump. and trump why is handing over the DNC server important to the G20 meetings?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/7/1678636/--Get-a-grip-man-Podesta-responds-to-Trump-s-bizarre-tweet-about-G20-meeting-and-DNC-hacking

'Get a grip man': Podesta responds to Trump's bizarre tweet about G20 meeting and DNC hacking

Quote:
Donald Trump woke up Friday morning in his non-hotel room in Hamburg, Germany, and tweeted the absurd claim that John Podesta and the DNC emails were the talk of the G20 leaders. Podesta interrupted a cross-country road trip to tweet a response giving the idea as much credence as it deserves:

Pulled in for a pit stop in E. Fairmont W. VA. to see that our whack job POTUS @realDonaldTrump is tweeting about me at the G20.

Get a grip man, the Russians committed a crime when they stole my emails to help get you elected President.

Maybe you might try to find a way to mention that to President Putin

BTW, I had nothing to do with the DNC

God only knows what you’ll be raving about on twitter by the time we get to Utah.

Dude, get your head in the game. You’re representing the US at the G20.
Podesta presumably isn’t holding his breath for Trump to confront Putin over the DNC hacking or anything else related to Russia’s efforts to elect Trump. But he was optimistic in one respect: Trump’s almost certain to be raving on Twitter well before Podesta gets to Utah.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump jr liar liar pants on fire.... after all he is entitled to lie and grab pussy...

daddy had his propaganda masters release his first statement trying to rewrite history....

This shows his father knew about his campaign efforts to plead with Ruddia to meddle in the election, begging for intervention, ie giving the green light but do it in the summer right before the election for maximum impact.

This brings the question that if the JR had his father write his book report now, did he inform his sugar daddy before for the first meeting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-sub-master-universe-090031185.html?soc_trk=gcm&soc_src=88cfc604-82db-3595-984d-76ff5706bcff&.tsrc=notification-brknews

Donald Trump Jr., Sub-Master of the Universe
Quote:

Then, when the news of that meeting started to break in the New York Times, he lied about it, saying the meeting was just about policy. When more details emerged, he revised the lie, saying he was told this Russian lawyer might have some useful information but had no idea who she was.

Then, when that also proved untrue, he said maybe he did know exactly who she was, but he figured that whatever she had come halfway across the world to tell him was publicly available information, anyway.

This is what he learned from watching his more dynamic father — that you can lie with impunity. That the rules don’t apply. That the system can always be gamed.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again just a liar

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Quote:
In 1998, Sater pleaded guilty to racketeering—operating a “pump and dump” stock fraud in partnership with alleged Russian mobsters that bilked investors of at least $40 million. To avoid prison time, Sater turned informer. But according to the lawsuit against Bayrock, he also resumed “his old tricks.” By 2003, the suit alleges, Sater controlled the majority of Bayrock’s shares—and proceeded to use the firm to launder hundreds of millions of dollars, while skimming and extorting millions more. The suit also claims that Sater committed fraud by concealing his racketeering conviction from banks that invested hundreds of millions in Bayrock, and that he threatened “to kill anyone at the firm he thought knew of the crimes committed there and might report it.” In court, Bayrock has denied the allegations, which Sater’s attorney characterizes as “false, fabricated, and pure garbage.”

Either Trump deceived GOP leaders, or they ignored the collusion.
By Sater’s account, in sworn testimony, he was very tight with Trump. He flew to Colorado with him, accompanied Donald Jr. and Ivanka on a trip to Moscow at Trump’s invitation, and met with Trump’s inner circle “constantly.” In Trump Tower, he often dropped by Trump’s office to pitch business ideas—“just me and him.”

Trump seems unable to recall any of this. “Felix Sater, boy, I have to even think about it,” he told the Associated Press in 2015. Two years earlier, testifying in a video deposition, Trump took the same line. If Sater “were sitting in the room right now,” he swore under oath, “I really wouldn’t know what he looked like.” He added: “I don’t know him very well, but I don’t think he was connected to the mafia.”

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as we know in one deposition trump was caught lying some 20-30 times.

Here is a day in trumps life as President. again this is president not slumlord finded millions for his discrimination...

but president of the USA..

WPO

26 hours, 29 Trumpian false or misleading claims

Quote:
In the span of 26 hours, President Trump made 29 false or misleading claims in speeches and on Twitter. Here's the full list.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liars appoint liars to keep the liars den warm.

the idiot blows a gasket accusing someone leaked his personal infor and it was illegal. But this is just right wing fake news.

He turned in forms that the freedom of information act allowed to be disclosed.

what a right wing idiot...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/27/1684449/-Scarammuci-brings-the-Trump-team-the-unified-message-they-ve-been-seeking-We-re-all-morons

Scaramucci brings the Trump team the unified message they've been seeking: We're all morons

Quote:
On Wednesday evening, Politico produced financial records showing that White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci was still involved with investment firm SkyBridge Capital. The document showed Scaramucci is still collecting fat checks from the firm even though it was sold to a Chinese investment group in January, a sale that’s currently under regulatory review.

In the best, most professional way, Scaramucci reacted by both calling the release “a felony” and tweeting out an accusation at White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

1501131812_mooch.PNG
Scaramucci was then reminded that the document Politico was citing was his financial disclosure form. And that maybe, just maybe, the word “disclosure” in that title might suggest that citing the form was not exactly a felony.

Mr. Scaramucci filed the disclosure form in connection with his previous, short-lived job with the Trump administration at the Export-Import Bank. Under federal law, anyone can request such a report on a government website 30 days after its receipt.

Mr. Scaramucci’s report says it was filed on June 23, which means it could be publicly released by the bank on July 23, or last Sunday.
Which makes the four-alarm fire, all hands on deck, call the FBI, Reince did it post from Scaramucci seem … idiotic. And then, the Mooch went back, deleted the original tweet, denied that he had been accusing Priebus, and said all was good … except for not-so veiled complaints he lumped into a pair of interviews.

And overall it was the most professional messaging operation ever.

In a pre-tweet interview with Fox News, Scaramucci was clear about his disdain for staffers who failed to be at each other’s throats.

“What I don’t like about Washington is people do not let you know how they feel,” he said. “They’re very nice to your face and then they take a shiv or a machete and they stab it in your back. I don’t like it. I’m a Wall Street guy, and I’m more of a front-stabbing person, and I’d rather tell people directly how I feel about them than this sort of nonsense.”
Then, after the White House Communications Director had demonstrated his front-stabbing prowess by planting one squarely in the White House Chief of Staff, he made a morning appearance on CNN in which he denied that he was accusing Priebus of being a leaker—he was merely implying that Priebus is a leaker.

"When I put out a tweet and I put Reince's name in a tweet, they're all make the assumption that it's him because journalists know who the leakers are," Scaramucci said. "So if Reince wants to explain he's not a leaker, let him do that. But let me tell you about myself. I'm a straight shooter and I'll go right to the heart of the matter."
Stab. Stab. Stabbity-stab. Then Scaramucci hilariously followed up to describe his relationship with Priebus in “brotherly” terms.

“If you want to talk about the chief of staff, we have had odds. We have had differences. When I said we were brothers from the podium, that's because we're rough on each other. Some brothers are like Cain and Abel.”
For what it’s worth, according to Jewish tradition, Cain did not back-stab Abel. He smashed his head in with a rock.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: