myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
who is Steve Bannon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Now that Bannon is out things will get interesting with him. He's been vilified from day one my the media, claiming things like he was the one who set the racist agenda of the W.H., now that he's gone just watch the media clamor after him for interviews to get the inside view of Trump. From villain to hero, not that much different from John McCain who has experienced both being a villain and a hero in the eyes of the main stream media.

Who's going to be the lucky journalist to get the first interview with him, will it be Oprah, or Meagan Kelly, the race is now starting I'm sure. Trying to keep up with who the media loves or hates can give you whiplash. Just watch.
And wait until O.J. Simpson gets out, the same thing will happen.

Our main stream media is a hypocritical joke.

Idiot he is the media... oh he is such a white victim of the media...

he ran brietbart, what are their ratings with the right wing?

You have got to be the only person in the western hemisphere who thinks the main stream media is run by conservatives. But that's okay, whichever delusion keeps you feeling the way you do is just fine. Like I've said before, you're a great ambassador for the left, but not real humans in general, you fail at that one.

Do you want to make a bet of a few million....

again what liberal would remove and fire Dan Rather and his team for posting the truth about Bush? that is CBS, CBS does not have one liberal on air on the radio nationally...

Abc what liberal would not allow one liberal on their radio network?

MSNBC only hired the first liberals in 2006 or so when the dems talked about bringing back the fainess doctrine.

Hate talk radio started when reagan eliminated the fairness doctrine, again you only eliminate it and stop it from coming back when you have the advantage. All right wingers oppose the fairness doctrine, which only gives the equal time to the opposing party... Right wing political Hate talk radio is 95% right wing airtime... and that does not include the religious right broadcasting.

daaa

largest circulation paper in the USA is either wall street journal or USA today

do you know who sinclaire broadcasting is? daaa you are so stupid...

mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Now that Bannon is out things will get interesting with him. He's been vilified from day one my the media, claiming things like he was the one who set the racist agenda of the W.H., now that he's gone just watch the media clamor after him for interviews to get the inside view of Trump. From villain to hero, not that much different from John McCain who has experienced both being a villain and a hero in the eyes of the main stream media.

Who's going to be the lucky journalist to get the first interview with him, will it be Oprah, or Meagan Kelly, the race is now starting I'm sure. Trying to keep up with who the media loves or hates can give you whiplash. Just watch.
And wait until O.J. Simpson gets out, the same thing will happen.

Our main stream media is a hypocritical joke.

Idiot he is the media... oh he is such a white victim of the media...

he ran brietbart, what are their ratings with the right wing?

You have got to be the only person in the western hemisphere who thinks the main stream media is run by conservatives. But that's okay, whichever delusion keeps you feeling the way you do is just fine. Like I've said before, you're a great ambassador for the left, but not real humans in general, you fail at that one.

Very funny. When you don't have the facts--just make something up.

Trump is circling the drain, the only question left is how he goes down.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brothers in arms, you two guys. Very Happy
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
and you david duke and so on are brothers of arms too...
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

geee already proving me right you idiot of the media...

He has his ultra right wing Billionaire backing his hate...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/18/1691343/-Axios-Bannon-Backed-By-Billionaire-Prepares-To-Go-To-War

Quote:
Steve Bannon's next moves will be all about the billionaire Mercer family. I'm told Bannon, who visited New York this week, met with Bob Mercer and together they will be a well-funded force on the outside.
Bannon has felt liberated since it became clear he was being pushed out, according to friends. He's told associates he has a "killing machine" in Breitbart News, and it's possible he returns to lead their editorial operation.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funded by billionaires the Mercers...

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-steve-bannon-pretends-to-be-a-populist-he-is-not-1067942979929

Joe Scarborough: Steve Bannon pretends to be a populist;
Quote:
he is...
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon weighed in on Sen. Bob Corker Monday, calling for Corker to resign 'immediately'. The panel discusses Bannon's likely impact on midterm elections.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daily Kos DK

Hey Bannon.. Go F@#$ Yourself.

By MikePhoenix
Tuesday Nov 07, 2017 · 11:41 PM M

Recommended
Virginia
2017Elections
SteveBannon
Last night Steve Bannon was ready to de;lare victory for racism in the Virginia elections.

Quote:
After the 2016 debacle. I had this sick feeling inthe pit of my stomach that he might just be able to do it. There are many reasons to be happy this evening. To me the biggest is the fact that the GOP’s racist campaign failed in a state that once contained the capital of the Confederacy.

Love and blessings to the people of Virginia. You have given me, and a suspect many others, the renewed confidence that we can turn this thing around and take back our country.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the right wing media run by Bannon, ie brietbart must be really upset because the 5th roy child rape accuser is a trump voter. She was a teen beauty pageant winner. And even has Roys signature in her yearbook with a creepy note... from a 30 year old as he signs DA who told her no one will ever believe you because I am the DA...

But imagine this Roy Moore was banned by a mall for his predatory behavior of children and right wingers think he is the victim.

I believe the paper that brought out this allegation should win a prize keeping a sexual predator from doing more harm. Wow did the right wing including Bannon go after that paper...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2OwJRyzqWw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0CO8cueUb0

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow a absolute senior boy talking about the liar in chief in some bad words...

can you imagine a top person in a dems inner circle saying this how the media would be eating it up for years...

may he says that the trump inner cicle did commit treason....

and you right wingers say there is no collusion... this is one of you homeboys... saying it...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-turns-bannon-lost-mind-184723449.html

President Trump issued a lengthy and striking statement on Wednesday slamming his former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, over comments that appear in an upcoming book about Trump’s first year in office.

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” the statement read. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.”

Quote:
In one excerpt, published by the Guardian, Bannon reportedly told Wolff that the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and campaign chairman Paul Manafort with a Kremlin-connected lawyer who claimed to have compromising information on Hillary Clinton was beyond foolish.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Bannon said, according to the excerpt published in the Guardian. “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon reportedly said that he believes Trump Jr. not only briefed his father on that meeting — he introduced the participants to the candidate.

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three pages of bashing Bannon, and now you seem to like him.
Have you no morals?!? Shocked
Sarcasm, just so you know, and you're a hoot, continue to represent the left view as well as you do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: