myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Drain the swamp or different alligators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth often is.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
The truth often is.

Please reference a citation where Bill Clinton was found guilty of "rape"...
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Gee that's interesting xxxx, a story of today that results in a firing, responded to with a story that's a year old that results in nothing.

oh the lowIQ30 is trolling I see. Wife run away so she can not get beat today?

go grab um by

anyway, not one major media has covered the rape of the 13 year old girl still.... and we got a consensual one with clinton that spanned years, and another where the female asked the police guards if she could be a regular, that the right wing paid for her nose job as well as 7 years of legal fees for her because she claimed she did not get job advancement when clinton was not even her direct boss. And she did get promotions not long after. Monica never said she was raped. and again Clinton was not wealthy when he entered the white house or as he departed. So anyone could go after him in court. where trump is mr I will sue you for anything and has had his attoeneys go after everything... except the 20-30 females who came forward, the one that sued him in 1997 for attacking her, and the one who claims below... again the child rape has not hit any front page of any major media in the USA. Is it just that it is not serious enough. Certainly, Monicas consensual relationship it took years for thet to come out.

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it? And this is the right wing hero president of the USA... do we ever forgive pedophiles when they were 50 years old or so at the time. Lock him up.....

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
The truth often is.

So you need a court, no matter how many women came forth? I take it that you'd also need it for Bill Cosby and Tiger Woods whom you must consider innocent as well.
Some people. Rolling Eyes
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean and his "again"s.
It doesn't matter how many times you say "again", it never goes anywhere.
Again
Again
Again
Again
That old record is skipping,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, again.
You're stuck.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
The truth often is.

So you need a court, no matter how many women came forth? I take it that you'd also need it for Bill Cosby and Tiger Woods whom you must consider innocent as well.

First of all, Bill Cosby is going to trial...again, I believe..
Second of all, under your legal definition, Donald Trump, Bill O'Reilly, and the recently deceased Roger Ailes would all be guilty as well.
I give people the benefit of the doubt, and believe that all citizens are innocent until proven guilty.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
The truth often is.

First of all, Bill Cosby is going to trial...again, I believe..
Second of all, under your legal definition, Donald Trump, Bill O'Reilly, and the recently deceased Roger Ailes would all be guilty as well.
I give people the benefit of the doubt, and believe that all citizens are innocent until proven guilty.

I knew you'd say that, but you brought up Ailes, Trump, and O'Reilly anyway, none have gone to court, so now they are presumed innocent by you now? How charitable.
BTW, I believe Ailes was guilty, for the same reason as Woods, Cosby, and Clinton, too many women came forward to presume innocents. According to the court of me of course.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-juan-mayor-calls-cancelling-alarming-contract-puerto-rican-power-repairs-132636239.html

San Juan mayor calls for canceling 'alarming' contract for Puerto Rican power repairs

Quote:
WASHINGTON — A $300 million contract to fix Puerto Rico’s hurricane-damaged power grid that was given to a tiny Montana company should be voided, said San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who said the process of awarding the no-bid contract raised ethical and legal questions. In an interview with Yahoo News on Tuesday evening, Cruz described the contract as “alarming.”

As of Wednesday morning, 75 percent of Puerto Rico does not have power as a result of damage from Hurricane Maria. The storm hit the island, which is a U.S. territory, on Sept. 20.

The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority signed the contract with Montana’s Whitefish Energy last month. At the time, the firm had just two full-time employees. The contract was awarded without a competitive bidding process. Cruz, the mayor of Puerto Rico’s largest city, described the Montana company as inadequate and said there appears to be a lack of “due diligence” behind the contract.

Quote:
According to the Washington Post, Whitefish Energy’s chief executive, Andy Techmanski, has links to Trump’s secretary of the interior, Ryan Zinke. The firm is based in Zinke’s hometown, and one of Zinke’s sons previously worked at one of Techmanski’s construction sites. Both the secretary’s office and Whitefish deny Zinke played any role in the firm’s Puerto Rico contract. Zinke’s office told the Post that Whitefish is based in a small town where “everybody knows everybody.” Whitefish also said it is up to the task of repairing the power grid and that, as of Monday, it had 280 workers in Puerto Rico.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-leading-most-corrupt-administration-135452883.html?utm_content=buffer659b2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, lets all read that, from a dying magazine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 22 of 41

Jump to: