myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
would you want to be a neighbor of a ultra right winger?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: would you want to be a neighbor of a ultra right winger? Reply with quote

I have said before one of my tests of a person like Donna Brazile or Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Harry Reid, Clintons and so on is would I want to be their neighbor. And all of those as I mentioned I would love it if they were my neighbor.

But can you imagine being a neighbor to a ultra partisan right winger. Like one that hates government like rand Paul. Or trump? That waco from Sarah alaska, remember her and family going to a party and getting in trash fights.

Well there is another Doctor who has the unfortunate circumstances of being Rand's neighbor for 17 years. I wonder if trump will pay his legal fees since trump hates Rand Paul.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/politics/behind-rand-pauls-broken-ribs-a-trivial-dispute-lawyer-says.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/05/politics/rand-paul-assault-injuries/index.html

Quote:
Mr. Paul, 54, has long stood out in the well-to-do gated neighborhood south of Bowling Green, Ky., that he calls home. The senator grows pumpkins on his property, composts and has shown little interest for neighborhood regulations.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by "Ultra Conservative" you mean a racistt skinhead nazi, of course not.

But if an "ultra conservative" to you is someone who believes in God, the constitution, capitalism, responsibility for the consequences of their actions, the rule of law, the Golden Rule, serving his country and community, and not falsely accusing anyone who disagrees with him, HELL, yes I want him or her living nearby.

That leaves you with eight strikes against my wanting you within 13 thousand crowflight miles of me.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very divisive thread Baja. My neighbors are a mix of the entire political spectrum and socio economic range. No neighbor is better than another based on any metric you can apply.

Why would you want to create another way to judge your neighbor? Isn't that by definition intolerance? The same behavior you rail against?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
This is a very divisive thread Baja. My neighbors are a mix of the entire political spectrum and socio economic range. No neighbor is better than another based on any metric you can apply.

Why would you want to create another way to judge your neighbor? Isn't that by definition intolerance? The same behavior you rail against?

I grew up in a very right wing neighborhood. I would give an estimate 100 to one. I do not think a dem was ever elected in my area. Only one family I can say fits the ultra-partisan wackos in my area.

Guess you did not read up on the Rand Paul incident... was the anti-government hater who could not even live with the residential rules.

BTW trump not only judges his neighbor but does jump on his neighbor's wife and does grab his neighbor's wife and children by the pussy. or rape his neighbors 13 year old child.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the answer for issis (formerly known as isobrat) and his low-level lucifer hate comment came in the election of a neighbor who is transgender. And the fake religious and fake ultra right wingers spoke... And this person nailed it..

Quote:
Andrew T. Walker ✔ @andrewtwalk
Christian parents, the nation's first transgender elected official enters into American history tonight. What are you doing to prepare your children for this new world?

Quote:
Amy "280" Dentata @AmyDentata
Warning them about pretend Christians like you

fake Christians in name only....

isobars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the only non-religious resident in our large Utah neighborhood. 100% of the rest of them were Mormons. Even at the office (an Air Force base), Mormons comprised the vast majority of the workforce. They all impressed me quite positively, except for the institutional lack of respect for women as equals, including the open extramarital affairs of some of the men had. Even their efforts to drag me into their church were acceptable ... no pressure, simply a couple of invitations over seven years. Yet any of them would have gone WAY out of their way to help us if needed. I'd say they were ultra conservative, but saw no downside to that that affected me personally ... not even any bible thumping.

Fortunately for them, I never witnessed any personal incidences of prejudices towards individuals of any ethnic groups or non-Mormons. My wife very effectively shot down the couple of asinine comments made about the fact that she had a career instead of 6 kids. The worst case of valuing their dogma over sanity was the family that included 12 kids from 18 pregnancies. Can you imagine the toll that took on the mother's health?

What would REALLY worry me would be a far left near neighbor. Their radical and often criminal intolerance, hatred, violence, and lack of logic, respect for people with opposing viewpoints, and honesty will ultimately bring down the whole damned free world if allowed to dominate U.S. policy and behavior.

Which is worse ... TALKING about grabbing genitals, or pocketing scores of millions of dollars in return for 1/5 of our uranium?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mormons are very kind people. They are not prejudiced. My aunt who was a devout Mormon used to tell my wife that the Mexican people were considered the chosen people.

I've got 2 liberals next to me. Lady Gaga, not so bad and a Pakistani couple who beats the wife. Both very liberal. Neither as good as the Judeo-Christian neighbors I've had in the past.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What would REALLY worry me would be a far left near neighbor. Their radical and often criminal intolerance, hatred, violence, and lack of logic, respect for people with opposing viewpoints, and honesty will ultimately bring down the whole damned free world if allowed to dominate U.S. policy and behavior."

What a pantload!
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have no problem living next to Mike, or Steve, and those guys are a ways
away from each other politically. The people I'd have the most trouble with
are the kind that ooze dangerous crazy, you know, the kind who scream at
the darkness expecting to generate light.

-Craig
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more concerned about what my neighbor's dog believes than my neighbor. If the dog is always barking its fool head off over nothing, that's annoying.

Sorta like a windsurfing forum I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: