myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
The "tax cuts" debacle will tell the tale of 2018, and 2020...Should be good viewing, as many Rethugs are being forced to defend the tax hikes that most middle-upper earners will experience...Who would of thunk it, Drumpf is president, deficits don't matter, and higher taxes are good!

Remember this con job?

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our asses,” Brenda Darlene Battle, a twenty-five-year Carrier employee, said. “He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”

So much special interest money trying to derail the bill.

He won't be able to save those jobs until fair trade is implemented.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The "tax cuts" debacle will tell the tale of 2018, and 2020...Should be good viewing, as many Rethugs are being forced to defend the tax hikes that most middle-upper earners will experience...Who would of thunk it, Drumpf is president, deficits don't matter, and higher taxes are good!

Remember this con job?

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our asses,” Brenda Darlene Battle, a twenty-five-year Carrier employee, said. “He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”

So much special interest money trying to derail the bill.

He won't be able to save those jobs until fair trade is implemented.

what bill? the House bill? that was a non starter...Raising taxes on the people who pay the most taxes, and then going to ZERO on the estate tax is crazy.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind paying the same rate if I get the estate tax. Estate tax is bogus, because everyone sets up trusts to avoid the tax.

Buffet will pay no estate tax, but his heirs will control all the money.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
I don't mind paying the same rate if I get the estate tax. Estate tax is bogus, because everyone sets up trusts to avoid the tax.

If that were true, the Repubs wouldn't be using political capital on an unpopular idea...The Trust fund babies in Greenwich are hammering for a repeal. Hey Steve-O, Trump promised the voters in front of 90,000,000 people during a debate that he too, would get rid of carried interest....No dice, another lie bro....Maybe because half his cabinet pays carried interest. They pay 15%, I get crushed by the new tax bill to the tune of about $200,000...sounds fair.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

If that were true, the Repubs wouldn't be using political capital on an unpopular idea...The Trust fund babies in Greenwich are hammering for a repeal. Hey Steve-O, Trump promised the voters in front of 90,000,000 people during a debate that he too, would get rid of carried interest....No dice, another lie bro....Maybe because half his cabinet pays carried interest. They pay 15%, I get crushed by the new tax bill to the tune of about $200,000...sounds fair.

No, no you'll probably pay a little more, but Prez T is bringing the brackets way up so you'll save there. I'm buying some more tax advantaged investments to ease the pain. You should too. I'm saving big on the AMT.
🤣
Best solution is to vote R in California....Trumps not stupid, neither are you.🤣
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

No, no you'll probably pay a little more, but Prez T is bringing the brackets way up so you'll save there. I'm buying some more tax advantaged investments to ease the pain. You should too. I'm saving big on the AMT.
🤣
Best solution is to vote R in California....Trumps not stupid, neither are you.🤣

NOT TRUE.
35% goes from $417,000 to $260,000...Hard working tax payers who foot the FED bill are getting CRUSHED...I never thought I would see the day when Repubs were digging higher taxes, and Roy Moore and Louis C.K. had something in common.
AND NO CARRIED INTEREST! He promised to eliminate CARRIED INTEREST....Liar. In. Chief.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democrats win back Albuquerque mayoral seat in a rout

Quote:
According to unofficial results, Keller beat Republican Albuquerque City Councilor Dan Lewis with 62 percent of the vote compared to 38 percent – results CBS Albuquerque affiliate KRQE called "a blowout" -- in a race that centered on the city's raising crime rates and its struggling economy. [...]

Keller told a packed room at Albuquerque's historic Andaluz Hotel his victory was a rejection of fear and "language that divided us" - a veiled jab at President Trump.

"We embraced inclusion. We embraced unity," said Keller, who will replace GOP Albuquerque Mayor Richard Berry, who opted not to seek re-election.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch the video of this guy ripping to shreds his idiot right wing congressman... this needs to be played during the next elections..

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/19/1716979/-Fed-up-NJ-husband-father-and-healthcare-professional-blasts-GOP-Congressman-right-to-his-face

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trending-news/#3.14472?icx_id=http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/booker_goes_in_on_roy_moore_with_epic_tweet.html&showTitle=true

Booker goes in on Roy Moore with epic Tweet

Quote:
U.S. Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., eviscerated Alabama Senate hopeful Roy Moore on Saturday, taking a jab at the Republican who is facing allegations that he pursued and sexually assaulted teenagers.

Booker said he wondered whether Senate pages would be safe from Moore should the GOP candidate -- backed by President Trump and the Republican National Committee -- win Tuesday's special election.

Booker goes in on Roy Moore with epic

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch other than dem winning in alabama... who knew...

look at Iowa,,, 31 point shifts in the recent Iowa elections.... holy crap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LYnB4LgqGs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 3 of 109

Jump to: