myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Liberal Hypocrisy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
If you've ever seen an ultrasound, then held a newborn baby, you realize they're just as human as they were 5 months ago. Still don't know how you could kill your own baby.

Come on Malibu you know it's a woman's right to murder her baby.

by your right wing definitions aren't you two serial murderers?

vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Murder is murder...All those who would deny a woman the right to choose are also against the death penalty. Right?

Matt-ty...MG? You are against the death penalty?

I've stated many times here that I'm against the death penalty. A guy was just released her in California after serving 37 years for a murder he didn't commit.

I believe that prosecutors should be executed if they prosecute a case that results in someones false execution. That'll eliminate most of it.

Wait...you are against the death penalty but want to execute presecutors? That sounds like murder to me. So in your world you believe prosecutors should me murdered, but a woman has no right to choose?

If we are following your logic, then should the proesecution witnesses be excuted too? More murder condoned by you?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theoretically, a prosecutor would refuse to ask for the death penalty under those rules, so your minimal logic is greatly flawed.

I had my tounge in cheek.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Theoretically, a prosecutor would refuse to ask for the death penalty under those rules, so your minimal logic is greatly flawed.

I had my tounge in cheek.

No prosecutor is at the scene of the crime. Jane Doe swears on a stack of bibles that John Doe killed Mr. X. Prosecutor brings charges and based on the testimnoy of Jane Doe, John Doe is convicted of murder and sentencd to death. Later, Jane Doe recants and says she did not see John Doe kill Mr. X.

You would execute the proecesutor in this scenario. Ya right, tongue in cheek. More like caught in a logical fallicy. Go home to mama MG, she believes your BS and will stoke yout huge ego.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ego. I've been against the death penalty for ever. No tongue in cheek.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to an interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porecco isn’t taking any offense to Trump’s name for Warren, and she’s an actual descendant of Pocahontas herself. In fact, not only is she not taking offense, she looks at Trump as a “hero.” “I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” said Porecco. “He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
According to an interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porecco isn’t taking any offense to Trump’s name for Warren, and she’s an actual descendant of Pocahontas herself. In fact, not only is she not taking offense, she looks at Trump as a “hero.” “I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” said Porecco. “He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Warren calling the use of that name "racist" is totally bazaar, if she was truly an Indian, then it wouldn't be racist to call her a name of another Indian. It would be like calling Jesse Jackson "Al Sharpton", where is the racism in that? It doesn't exist,,,,,,,,,,,,,, unless of course she wasn't an Indian, then maybe so.

Also, for $60 and a cheek swab, she could send in a sample to DNA.com and put the entire thing to rest, but she won't do it.

The elephant in the room that the main stream media doesn't like to talk about, Warren's cultural appropriation with unproven evidence, to get ahead.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"elephant in the room" ....RU kidding? OMG , we are really screwed....I could care less about Liz Warren...If there was an "elephant", or any other large animal in the room, it would be the President, who continues to debase the office by engaging in sophomoric rhetoric, and tweet like a 13 year old.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one bites the dust.
Today has to be one of the happiest days in Ann Curry's life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: