myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Liberal Hypocrisy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
According to an interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porecco isn’t taking any offense to Trump’s name for Warren, and she’s an actual descendant of Pocahontas herself. In fact, not only is she not taking offense, she looks at Trump as a “hero.” “I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” said Porecco. “He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Warren calling the use of that name "racist" is totally bazaar, if she was truly an Indian, then it wouldn't be racist to call her a name of another Indian. It would be like calling Jesse Jackson "Al Sharpton", where is the racism in that? It doesn't exist,,,,,,,,,,,,,, unless of course she wasn't an Indian, then maybe so.

Also, for $60 and a cheek swab, she could send in a sample to DNA.com and put the entire thing to rest, but she won't do it.

The elephant in the room that the main stream media doesn't like to talk about, Warren's cultural appropriation with unproven evidence, to get ahead.

She displaced a real minority with her fabricated heritage...And the local libtards could care less...what a pack of phony DBs liberals are.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
nw30 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
According to an interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porecco isn’t taking any offense to Trump’s name for Warren, and she’s an actual descendant of Pocahontas herself. In fact, not only is she not taking offense, she looks at Trump as a “hero.” “I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” said Porecco. “He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Warren calling the use of that name "racist" is totally bazaar, if she was truly an Indian, then it wouldn't be racist to call her a name of another Indian. It would be like calling Jesse Jackson "Al Sharpton", where is the racism in that? It doesn't exist,,,,,,,,,,,,,, unless of course she wasn't an Indian, then maybe so.

Also, for $60 and a cheek swab, she could send in a sample to DNA.com and put the entire thing to rest, but she won't do it.

The elephant in the room that the main stream media doesn't like to talk about, Warren's cultural appropriation with unproven evidence, to get ahead.

She displaced a real minority with her fabricated heritage...And the local libtards could care less...what a pack of phony DBs liberals are.

Speaking of phony...how about the tax bill? Raises taxes on the meat of the taxpayers in the country, blows out the deficit, doesn't touch carried interest, and ADDS a cap gains tax....But the Rethugs and their braindead lemmings LOVE it!
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
nw30 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

prove that it was a factor in any job given to her you idiot. no prrof has ever been shown. still waiting... your hate makes your brains not work...

maddy the trust fund kid on his New England witch hunt...

https://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/warren.asp

Last edited by real-human on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean, maybe you should try that with this woman. She would disagree with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Op-Ed: I am a Cherokee woman. Elizabeth Warren is not.
"As Native people, we are relegated to being invisible, while Warren is not."

Rebecca Nagle
Nov 30, 2017, 11:44 am

For 72 hours this week, news headlines focused on President Donald Trump’s offensive usage of the name “Pocahontas” when he referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) at an event to honor Navajo Code Talkers on Monday.
As a young Cherokee woman, one would assume that I would take Warren’s side in standing up against Trump’s racist remark. Following the incident, Warren lambasted the president, telling MSNBC that Trump has done “this over and over thinking somehow he’s going to shut me up with it. It hadn’t worked in the past, it is not going to work in the future.”
A real Native American hero, right?
Wrong.

She was not a hero to me when she failed to foster a haven of support for Native students within Harvard University’s alienating Ivy League culture. She is not a hero for spending years awkwardly avoiding Native leaders. She is not a hero because, despite claiming to be the only Native woman in the U.S. Senate, she has done nothing to advance our rights.
She is not from us. She does not represent us. She is not Cherokee.

The controversy over Warren’s identity stems from the 1990s, when Warren was a professor at Harvard Law School. The university promoted her and celebrated her as the first minority woman to receive tenure. When the Boston press dug up these reports during Warren’s campaign for Senate in 2012, she stated she didn’t know why Harvard had promoted her as Native American. It appears that Warren categorized herself as “Native American” during a time when the minority status served her career and later dropped the marker after gaining tenure.

In defending her supposed Native identity, Warren has drawn from both racist stereotypes and easily refutable stories about her family. At a 2012 press conference Warren stated that her family knew her grandfather was “part” Cherokee because “he had high cheekbones like all of the Indians.” Cherokee genealogists have pored through her family history to find that “None of her direct line ancestors are ever shown to be anything other than white, dating back to long before the Trail of Tears.” To add insult to injury, despite Warren’s public claims of Native American heritage, she has decidedly avoided talking with Native leaders and, in 2012, refused to meet with a group of Cherokee women at the Democratic National Convention.

Sen. Warren needs to accept responsibility for misappropriating Native identity for her own economic and political gain. To help her, I have drafted an apology, which she has my full permission to appropriate.

Every last word:
I am deeply sorry to the Native American people who have been greatly harmed by my misappropriation of Cherokee identity. I want to especially apologize to the over 350,000 citizens of Cherokee Nation, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and the United Keetoowah Band. In my family, there is an oral history of being Cherokee, however, research on my genealogy going back over 150 years does not reveal a single Native ancestor. Like many Americans who grew up with family members claiming to be Cherokee, I now know that my family’s stories were based on myth rather than fact. I am not enrolled in any of the three Federally recognized Cherokee Tribes, nor am I an active member of any Cherokee or Native American community. Native Nations are not relics of the past, but active, contemporary, and distinct political groups who are still fighting for recognition and sovereignty within the United States. Those of us who claim false Native identity undermine this fight.
I am sorry for the real damage that Native Americans have experienced as the debate about my false identity has revived the worst stereotypes and offensive racist remarks, all while Native people have been silenced. I will do my part as a Senator to push for the United States to fully recognize tribal nations’ inherent sovereignty and uphold our treaty obligations to Native Nations. I will use my national platform to advance the rights of Native Americans and I commit to building real relationships in Indian Country as an ally and supporter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From one of yours and mac's favorite sources~
https://thinkprogress.org/elizabeth-warren-is-not-cherokee-c1ec6c91b696/
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
xxx, maybe you should try that with this woman. She would disagree with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Op-Ed: I am a Cherokee woman. Elizabeth Warren is not.
"As Native people, we are relegated to being invisible, while Warren is not."

Rebecca Nagle
Nov 30, 2017, 11:44 am

For 72 hours this week, news headlines focused on President Donald Trump’s offensive usage of the name “Pocahontas” when he referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) at an event to honor Navajo Code Talkers on Monday.
As a young Cherokee woman, one would assume that I would take Warren’s side in standing up against Trump’s racist remark. Following the incident, Warren lambasted the president, telling MSNBC that Trump has done “this over and over thinking somehow he’s going to shut me up with it. It hadn’t worked in the past, it is not going to work in the future.”
A real Native American hero, right?
Wrong.

She was not a hero to me when she failed to foster a haven of support for Native students within Harvard University’s alienating Ivy League culture. She is not a hero for spending years awkwardly avoiding Native leaders. She is not a hero because, despite claiming to be the only Native woman in the U.S. Senate, she has done nothing to advance our rights.
She is not from us. She does not represent us. She is not Cherokee.

The controversy over Warren’s identity stems from the 1990s, when Warren was a professor at Harvard Law School. The university promoted her and celebrated her as the first minority woman to receive tenure. When the Boston press dug up these reports during Warren’s campaign for Senate in 2012, she stated she didn’t know why Harvard had promoted her as Native American. It appears that Warren categorized herself as “Native American” during a time when the minority status served her career and later dropped the marker after gaining tenure.

In defending her supposed Native identity, Warren has drawn from both racist stereotypes and easily refutable stories about her family. At a 2012 press conference Warren stated that her family knew her grandfather was “part” Cherokee because “he had high cheekbones like all of the Indians.” Cherokee genealogists have pored through her family history to find that “None of her direct line ancestors are ever shown to be anything other than white, dating back to long before the Trail of Tears.” To add insult to injury, despite Warren’s public claims of Native American heritage, she has decidedly avoided talking with Native leaders and, in 2012, refused to meet with a group of Cherokee women at the Democratic National Convention.

Sen. Warren needs to accept responsibility for misappropriating Native identity for her own economic and political gain. To help her, I have drafted an apology, which she has my full permission to appropriate.

Every last word:
I am deeply sorry to the Native American people who have been greatly harmed by my misappropriation of Cherokee identity. I want to especially apologize to the over 350,000 citizens of Cherokee Nation, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and the United Keetoowah Band. In my family, there is an oral history of being Cherokee, however, research on my genealogy going back over 150 years does not reveal a single Native ancestor. Like many Americans who grew up with family members claiming to be Cherokee, I now know that my family’s stories were based on myth rather than fact. I am not enrolled in any of the three Federally recognized Cherokee Tribes, nor am I an active member of any Cherokee or Native American community. Native Nations are not relics of the past, but active, contemporary, and distinct political groups who are still fighting for recognition and sovereignty within the United States. Those of us who claim false Native identity undermine this fight.
I am sorry for the real damage that Native Americans have experienced as the debate about my false identity has revived the worst stereotypes and offensive racist remarks, all while Native people have been silenced. I will do my part as a Senator to push for the United States to fully recognize tribal nations’ inherent sovereignty and uphold our treaty obligations to Native Nations. I will use my national platform to advance the rights of Native Americans and I commit to building real relationships in Indian Country as an ally and supporter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From one of yours and mac's favorite sources~
https://thinkprogress.org/elizabeth-warren-is-not-cherokee-c1ec6c91b696/

That is like trump promoting a person like the sole black guy at his rallies, this person gave no facts.

and furthur this person claimed Warren inferred she is a hero... Warren never ever said that either. It is Trump assigning as a racial slur the name Pocahantus who was a hero. this person who wrote this was way off base when I can rip this apart in 10 nano-seconds.

someone evidently had her change her piece too, another real graring wrong... posted at the end
Quote:
Correction: An earlier version of this piece stated that Warren checked a “Native American” box on job applications. In fact, Warren listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory.

and the fact that she allows trump to slur anyone with native american slurs is a american and human discgrace.

Why she did not take the time to go after trump and his rapes I have no idea when she is involved in rape of native females.

http://www.niwrc.org/speaker/rebecca-nagle
Rebecca Nagle

Co-Director
FORCE: Upsetting Rape Culture
Cherokee Nation

Last edited by real-human on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of hypocrisy ...

Flynn lies to the FBI and may be looking at a prison sentence, but the FBI and the White House lied to the public and the courts and it's okeydokey.

In case you weren't looking, the FBI claimed in official FOIA documents that they had virtually no evidence about what was said on the tarmac between Bill and the AG. A subsequent court ruling forced the FBI to admit they've had extensive records of correspondence, including something like 23 emails[i], incriminating Bill and Lynch. Seems they were talking way beyond golf and grandkids, and that the president was in on the deception.

What's even sicker is that the FBI's only concern was over who leaked the meeting, not what subterfuge occurred. It wasn't about election-meddling corruption and collusion at the highest levels of government, as Comey claimed; it was "We gotta blow the whistle on them whistleblowers!"
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Speaking of hypocrisy ...

Flynn lies to the FBI and may be looking at a prison sentence, but the FBI and the White House lied to the public and the courts and it's okeydokey.

In case you weren't looking, the FBI claimed in official FOIA documents that they had virtually no evidence about what was said on the tarmac between Bill and the AG. A subsequent court ruling forced the FBI to admit they've had extensive records of correspondence, including something like 23 emails[i], incriminating Bill and Lynch. Seems they were talking way beyond golf and grandkids, and that the president was in on the deception.

What's even sicker is that the FBI's only concern was over who leaked the meeting, not what subterfuge occurred. It wasn't about election-meddling corruption and collusion at the highest levels of government, as Comey claimed; it was "We gotta blow the whistle on them whistleblowers!"

of course no link you subhuman slime. People like you are a clear and present danger to america. Because of how stupid you are it is clear if most in the military are as stupid as you and the generals like Flynn and Kelly who was in charge of national security bringing in a hacked phone into top secret places and meetings for over 6 months.. well his damage and counterintelligence cost that are incurred are in the billions of dollars. That seems to be the stupidity of right wingers in the military. We have needed to clean house in the military for a long time. you really are so stupid.

again no link to your stupidity because why, well the FBI information was in regards to the leaker of the information, trying fo find the mole in the justice department that leaked the information... hahahaha

you no link conspiracy wacko like general Flynn another top general in national security that was so stupid believe in ping pong pizza was a clinton front to child abuse. You right wing idiots are so friggin stupid it is amazing you can walk. who have weakened the united states and wasted our money to the tune of trillions of dollars.

Loretta Lynch Meeting With Bill Clinton Sparked FBI ... - The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/2017/.../loretta-lynch-meeting-with-bill-clinton-sparked-fbi-mole-hun...
Quote:
11 hours ago - A meeting last year between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton triggered a hunt within the FBI for a source who talked to a reporter about the controversial encounter, newly released government emails show. The emails, released by the watchdog group, Judicial Watch, ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: