myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Wow, that response was an extreme case of having nothing.
Showers, seriously?
Felonies that have nothing to do with the original reason for the investigation.
Kind of a big detail.
mac try to emulate the same credibility of Mueller.
This thing is going south.

Sorry Charlie, that's the way it usually starts. The Bill Clinton investigation started with a shady investment deal, went to Paula Jones, then rolled to Monica Lewinsky. It didn't have legs until obstruction of justice became the focus. Same here.

Boggs the thing that seems to elude you is the fact that this entire investigation was based of bogus information, paid for by the DNC.
Not to mention the overwhelming conflicts of interest between Mueller , comey and others. The FBI has been destroyed by partisan liberal hacks and is a disgrace.

This is a can of worms that is going to bite the filthy dems in the ass.

Again, Trump has been well within his rights as the POTUS. Legal expert can argue and the SC may end up decided if this non-sense goes that far.
The American people have grown tired of your year long hissy fit, time to shut up and move on , you have NOTHING!!
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republican felonies are ok--in the mind of really sick people.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Who's ass did you pull that out of?

In the meantime, tic-toc-tic-toc, another one's going to bite the dust.
It's up to 22 dems now demanding resignation.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/another-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-sex-misconduct-senator-denies-it.html
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Swamp being cleaned. Mueller in the hot seat. Clinton lies, biased Comey now also under fire.

If Drumpf fires Mueller, its game over...I'm betting he does, especially after he subpoenas the Drumpf bank accounts---those are more important than the presidency.

Has every right in the world to fire him, especially considering the conflicts of interest and how the investigation was based on bogus information.
And if it ended in the SC, guess who wins?

Mueller has nothing, why do you think the talk is now about obstruction of justice and not Flynn anymore? keep dreaming snowflake.

Four confess to felonies, Trump brags that he asked for the investigation of Flynn to be dropped--confessing to obstruction of justice. But like he said, he could shoot someone and Matty and Malibu will be with the criminal to the bitter end. Perhaps you can get adjoining cells and share a shower?

Stop a witch hunt on an American hero.... sounds good to me.
Libtards are so desperate to hang Flynn they need to site a 200year old dormant law...pathetic!!!

He's NOT an American hero. He was a distinguished General in the Army then disgraced his position of power and was relieved of his duties by the JT Chiefs of Staff. He then went out on a campaign and embarrassed the Stars and Stripes...then Retweeted the ridiculous HRC child sex thing...The guys a lying scumbag.....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Showers, seriously?
Felonies that have nothing to do with the original reason for the investigation.
Kind of a big detail.

Sorry Charlie, that's the way it usually starts. The Bill Clinton investigation started with a shady investment deal, went to Paula Jones, then rolled to Monica Lewinsky. It didn't have legs until obstruction of justice became the focus. Same here.

Boggs the thing that seems to elude you is the fact that this entire investigation was based of bogus information, paid for by the DNC.
Not to mention the overwhelming conflicts of interest between Mueller , comey and others. The FBI has been destroyed by partisan liberal hacks and is a disgrace.

Again, Trump has been well within his rights as the POTUS. Legal expert can argue and the SC may end up decided if this non-sense goes that far.
The American people have grown tired of your year long hissy fit, time to shut up and move on , you have NOTHING!!

That's your view, as seen on Fox News and Breitbardt and disseminated by your below average IQ... I'm not holding my breath, nor do I think Trump gets in trouble...Its entertaining ...Let me know if you're ever interested in a substantive discussion about politics or economics.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Who's ass did you pull that out of?

In the meantime, tic-toc-tic-toc, another one's going to bite the dust.
It's up to 22 dems now demanding resignation.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/another-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-sex-misconduct-senator-denies-it.html

Franken is finished , meanwhile the molester/anti-semite has a new lease on life in Alabama....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Showers, seriously?
Kind of a big detail.

That's your view, as seen on Fox News and Breitbardt and disseminated by your below average IQ... I'm not holding my breath, nor do I think Trump gets in trouble...Its entertaining ...Let me know if you're ever interested in a substantive discussion about politics or economics.

With all due respect none of your opinions on politics are substantive, you simply regurgitate the same load of crap I hear everyday from left wing airheads like yourself.

I will give you credit for having such a high opinion of yourself. We all know you make lots of money, drive a LOOK AT ME ROVER, and can shred the most overrated slush bowl on the planet..
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No collusion?

Quote:
Washington (CNN)As President Donald Trump delivered his inaugural address, incoming-national security adviser Michael Flynn texted his former business colleague about a plan to join Russia and build nuclear reactors in the Middle East: The project was "good to go," he told them, according to a summary of a whistleblower's account provided by a lawmaker.

The business colleague who texted with Flynn later recounted that he also suggested sanctions against Russia would be "ripped up" as one of the administration's first acts, according to the whistleblower.
Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, on Wednesday released his summary of the whistleblower's account detailing Flynn's conversations with colleagues as the Trump administration took power. The account provides the strongest claim yet that the administration was focused on unraveling the sanctions that President Barack Obama had just put in place and that Flynn had a personal motivation for doing so.

Flynn attempted to "manipulate the course of international nuclear policy for the financial gain of his business partners," and assured a business partner the US would relax sanctions once he worked in Trump's White House, Cummings wrote to House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-South Carolina.

Keep whistling bigot boy.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Showers, seriously?
Kind of a big detail.

With all due respect none of your opinions on politics are substantive, you simply regurgitate the same load of crap I hear everyday from left wing airheads like yourself.

I will give you credit for having such a high opinion of yourself. We all know you make lots of money, drive a LOOK AT ME ROVER, and can shred the most overrated slush bowl on the planet..

I 'll address each of your worthless points
1- I constantly reference specific topics on tax bill and economy, you dont respond , just talking points...like the Prez
2- I dont
3-I dont relative to my peers...I windsurf ski and MTb too much
4-Ive never owned a British auto
5- I've skiied everywhere in this great country, SV and JH are by far the best two mountains IMO....you on the other hand are commenting on a place you've NEVER been to. You come out to SV for 1 lousy day and ski with me and my friends and you will never be the same....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Showers, seriously?
Kind of a big detail.

I 'll address each of your worthless points
1- I constantly reference specific topics on tax bill and economy, you dont respond , just talking points...like the Prez
2- I dont
3-I dont relative to my peers...I windsurf ski and MTb too much
4-Ive never owned a British auto
5- I've skiied everywhere in this great country, SV and JH are by far the best two mountains IMO....you on the other hand are commenting on a place you've NEVER been to. You come out to SV for 1 lousy day and ski with me and my friends and you will never be the same....

Just busting your nuts, I'm sure its awesome. Snowbird/Alta/Mineral Basin
Is still unbeatable in My opinion. Sun, POW, terrain, lifts, vert, access....untouchable
When Snowbird puts in their new Tram to the top of Twin Forks It will be incredible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 99 of 281

Jump to: