myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Which is why Trump never released his taxes. What is funny about the inbreds is that they rant about criminality—but ignore the fact that Trump has cheated in every single thing he has ever done.

Mac and Boggs with the inbred slur. Wow! a new low started by Boggs.
I guess when you spend a year fantasizing about bringing down Trump and produce NOTHING, you get a little testy. And to add insult to injury the investigation has now flipped on the moron Democrats, and has exposed a scandal that will make Watergate look pale in comparison.

Mac the moron, once again I will remind you that Trump hands his Taxes over EVERY YEAR to the only people that matter THEIR CALLED THE IRS, and if any laws have been broken I'm sure they will let him know.

Why does he not reveal them to the public?

Because it would be a complete cluster fuck of false information and BS spread by want to be, KNOW NOTHING clowns, like you and BOGGS.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-made-a-ton-more-edits-to-water-down-james-comeys-statement-on-clinton-email-probe/article/2643568

This is just the beginning of the end.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Deplorable" just doesn't cut it anymore, they have to dig deeper, inbred might work for a few minutes.
Keep digging, you might reach nirvana, that mythical land with no deplorables or inbreds, just liberals with nobody to label or hate.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say the folks who ignore the white supremacists around Trump, the nazi marches, and throw around terms like libtard, snowflake and other slurs. The old standby, knuckle-draggers fits you well.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Say the folks who ignore the white supremacists around Trump, the nazi marches, and throw around terms like libtard, snowflake and other slurs. The old standby, knuckle-draggers fits you well.

You left out douchebag, douchebag..
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right wingers on this forum went to trump U....

and graduated with fake news

trump u the beginning of fake...

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they have nothing to hide why do the trump criminals want to hide their communications?

just like why not release his tax returns now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUuIVyPqxYo

New Day Sunday 12/17/17| Republicans accused of concocting email scandal against Mueller

Quote:
Claim that investigators wrongfully obtained emails of president’s transition team are dismissed as ‘baloney’ and a ploy to discredit Trump-Russia inquiry.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Which is why Trump never released his taxes. What is funny about the inbreds is that they rant about criminality—but ignore the fact that Trump has cheated in every single thing he has ever done.

I guess when you spend a year fantasizing about bringing down Trump and produce NOTHING, you get a little testy. And to add insult to injury the investigation has now flipped on the moron Democrats, and has exposed a scandal that will make Watergate look pale in comparison.

Mac the moron, once again I will remind you that Trump hands his Taxes over EVERY YEAR to the only people that matter THEIR CALLED THE IRS, and if any laws have been broken I'm sure they will let him know.

Because it would be a complete cluster fuck of false information and BS spread by want to be, KNOW NOTHING clowns, like you and BOGGS.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-made-a-ton-more-edits-to-water-down-james-comeys-statement-on-clinton-email-probe/article/2643568

Matty, I'm searching for reasons, so I tried Inbred. Obviously, you weren't at the dinner table when your parents were teaching manners, or class. So, I'm guessing your lack of intellect or basic smarts is because of some inbreeding , who knows... Anyhoo, I have posted facts and details about many basic issues here in the past few weeks, that you have dodged and failed to respond to. It is you who has a hard time with facts and issues..

It's odd that no Republicans here in Blue states are upset about the fact that taxes are going to soar next year for high earners....unless.....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Matty, I'm searching for reasons, so I tried Inbred. Obviously, you weren't at the dinner table when your parents were teaching manners, or class. So, I'm guessing your lack of intellect or basic smarts is because of some inbreeding , who knows... Anyhoo, I have posted facts and details about many basic issues here in the past few weeks, that you have dodged and failed to respond to. It is you who has a hard time with facts and issues..

It's odd that no Republicans here in Blue states are upset about the fact that taxes are going to soar next year for high earners....unless.....

I'll ignore your little schoolgirl name calling knowing you are in a dark place.
You bet the ranch on Madame DB and half breed who decimated your party.
You have about as much political insight and wisdom as a pet rock.
Pretty stupid for a guy who boast about his intelligence on a regular basis.

As far as facts and details. Nothing more than regurgitated nonsense I hear everyday from left wing know nothings like yourself.

Speaking of regurgitating, I keep hearing from the libs on the news that THIS IS A HUGE TAX BREAK FOR THE RICH, yet you say high earners will pay more.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me spell this out for you due to your 8th grade education..
If you live in a state where the houses cost a lot(not the red inbred states) and you make 200,000-1,000,000, and the local and state taxes are high, you will get crushed if you're a w-2 employee.. For example, a couple in New Jersey who own a $2,000,000 house and make $600,000/yr, wrote off $100,000 in 2016 , but in 2018, they will only get to write off $10,000!!!
You are the expert on sound bites and media , so I'll take a stab at the talking points.. The big winners on the tax bill are Corporations... AND, the vast majority of ownership is the guys at the top....very little benefit to the average Joe, very little ..It's a wacked bill, which picks winners and losers, something Republicans have fretted upon for years, but not now....

BTW -matty ...If you're going to hand out sophomoric insults in every post, you have to be able to take the high road, when the "schoolgirl" insults come your way...just sayin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 108 of 281

Jump to: