myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 535, 536, 537 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Hey, markets up 30%, black unemployment at historic lows, food stamps way down, Trump approval with blacks doubled, Isis is dead, and N Korea is going to the Olympics partnered with the south. WTF aren't you guys happy?

This is crazy.

It’s true. Now eight black people approve of Trump, not 4.

I understand that Trump promised to run the country like one of his businesses. Does that mean we’re going to offshore all Federal employees, import them from Eastern Europe, or declare bankruptcy?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Schumer supported the wall in America a few years ago.

Now supports Israeli wall...
It's probably because the Israel Lobby (AIPAC) through NORPAC and other PACS donated over $300,000 to Chuck Schumer in 2016

Schumer is opposed to the wall in America but vehemently supports the wall in Israel because of this and he has dual citizenship with Israel

#SchumerShutdown
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if this was matty? Matty, is your real name Brandon?

[Brandon] Griesemer told a CNN operator, among other things, "Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down."

He then called again, saying "I'm smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours."

Griesemer continued, "I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f---ing gun every single last one of you."
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another CNN setup for the day?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I'm wondering if this was matty? Matty, is your real name Brandon?

[Brandon] Griesemer told a CNN operator, among other things, "Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down."

He then called again, saying "I'm smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours."

Griesemer continued, "I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f---ing gun every single last one of you."

I wouldn't need a gun to beat the snort out of any pussy at CNN.
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 MORE YEARS! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Schumer has been getting his ass kicked by members of his own party for turning the Schumer shut down into the Schumer cave, ever since it happened. He's obviously been getting very butt hurt over it, so he had to come up with something to supposedly make the pain go away, this is what he came up with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Schumer withdraws offer on Trump's wall
Republicans aligned with Trump are unlikely to go for any bill that does not offer a major boost in border wall funding.

By BURGESS EVERETT and SEUNG MIN KIM 01/23/2018 12:09 PM EST Updated 01/23/2018 01:39 PM EST

Chuck Schumer is taking his big spending boost for Donald Trump’s border wall off the table.
The Senate minority leader, through an aide, informed the White House on Monday that he was retracting the offer he made last week to give Trump well north of the $1.6 billion in wall funding Trump had asked for this year, according to two Democrats. And now they say Trump will simply not get a better deal than that on his signature campaign promise.

Schumer “took it off,” said Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin, the No. 2 Senate Democrat. “He called the White House yesterday and said it’s over.”
In the now-famous cheeseburger summit last Friday with Trump, Schumer offered a large increase in border wall spending as a condition for a broader deal to help Dreamers. But after that offer was rebuffed — prompting the three-day government shutdown — the president has now “missed an opportunity to get the wall,” one Democratic aide said.

Hogan Gidley, a White House spokesman, said Tuesday that the Schumer offer “never existed.”
“You can't rescind money you never really offered in the first place,” he said on Fox News.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/chuck-schumer-trump-wall-offer-359156
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something's very fishy about this, but what else is new with these jokers?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump the liar said Mexico was going to pay for the wall...

hahahah you right wingers love liars and cheaps...

his great negotiating skills were going to save american jobs and so on... he has not negotiated anything to date that amoebae could not have done....

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
trump the liar said Mexico was going to pay for the wall...

hahahah you right wingers love liars and cheaps...

his great negotiating skills were going to save american jobs and so on... he has not negotiated anything to date that amoebae could not have done....

They are paying. He just slapped tariffs on Mexico and China. Jobs are flooding back, and wages rising...

125,000 Disney employees to receive $1,000 cash bonus due to tax reform
Michael Sheetz
CNBC.com
Disney announces a one-time cash bonus of $1,000 for over 125,000 employees.
The company will also make a $50 million investment into a new employee education program.
Both initiatives are a result of the recent tax reform
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More good news! JP Morgan just announced--in response to tax cuts--they're passing on benefits to American workers and the economy.

Their announcements:
- $20 billion in new investments
- Hourly raises for 22,000 employees, up to anywhere from $16-$18 an hour
- Hiring 4,000 NEW jobs
- Adding 400 new branches

The age-old rule: allowing Americans to make decisions with their own lives and their own money is a far better alternative than giving government more control of those things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 535, 536, 537 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 536 of 1354

Jump to: