myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 551, 552, 553 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wow. Both a racial & religious intolerance statement in one sentence. Very classy.

Coachg

Coach....that's Matty, our resident village idiot...keeps things interesting.

Is that what you call people that expose you for the liberal child you are. Incapable of admitting or acknowledging anything negative about your party despite the overwhelming evidence. Resident DB

nope, its just too obvious Matty, I'm not sure what you're on today, but it must be good...or maybe you ran out.

Proved you wrong twice with solid evidence and you are too juvenile to acknowledge it. So tell me again dipshit, that Hillary is not under investigation.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathetic. But not quite as mean as Trump.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

I guess Mac has the same comprehension issues as boggs. Amazing how you clowns can deny what is a documented fact. But a great example why debating liberals is a complete waste of time. Much better off just bashing them and calling them out for the pigheaded DBs they are.

READ THE LINK AHOLE..

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

I guess Mac has the same comprehension issues as boggs. Amazing how you clowns can deny what is a documented fact. But a great example why debating liberals is a complete waste of time. Much better off just bashing them and calling them out for the pigheaded DBs they are.

READ THE LINK AHOLE..

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

Ok this is official too, mat-ty is off the reservation!
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, I think they're making personal attacks on you because they want to harm you. Laughing
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Matty, I think they're making personal attacks on you because they want to harm you. Laughing

First rule - Do No Harm Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

READ THE LINK AHOLE..

so when is the hearing, investigation and reports on the Bush Whitehouse using the RNC private unsecured server with 22 million emails missing?

Or presently the Whitehouse using the trump company email server that is not secured?

or of the general having a hacked phone in all top secret meetings and whitehouse meetings? for 6 months...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:

No, its because they are trapped like rats by the proof I am right. They are too immature to admit it.
coachg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Matrenko Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coachg wrote:
You guys are amazing. You had a Yugo, went shopping for a new car and all you could come up with was a Chevy Vega or Ford Pinto as a choice? Now we are stuck with the Pinto & half of you are complaining about it. If you didn’t want a Pinto then why did you offer up a Vega as an alternative. And those of you boasting about the Pinto like you just bought a Mercedes? Really? It’s a Pinto. Stop painting it as the greatest car ever made. It’s what it is. Underpowered, overworked and unreliable.

Coachg

We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You keep throwing out terms like moron, retard & illiterate. Yet in the above post you were unable to infer which car was Trump & which car was Clinton leaving us two possible conclusions.

One is you are the inbred, redneck KKK member you claim to be who truly can not read. At least that makes your family tree easy to trace. The other is that you are a Russian troll utilizing Google translate which could not help you understand the context of the post. I guess I have to call you Matrenko from here on out. Just what we need. Another communist troll posing as an American

Coachg
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Matrenko Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coachg wrote:
You guys are amazing. You had a Yugo, went shopping for a new car and all you could come up with was a Chevy Vega or Ford Pinto as a choice? Now we are stuck with the Pinto & half of you are complaining about it. If you didn’t want a Pinto then why did you offer up a Vega as an alternative. And those of you boasting about the Pinto like you just bought a Mercedes? Really? It’s a Pinto. Stop painting it as the greatest car ever made. It’s what it is. Underpowered, overworked and unreliable.

Coachg

You keep throwing out terms like moron, retard & illiterate. Yet in the above post you were unable to infer which car was Trump & which car was Clinton leaving us two possible conclusions.

One is you are the inbred, redneck KKK member you claim to be who truly can not read. At least that makes your family tree easy to trace. The other is that you are a Russian troll utilizing Google translate which could not help you understand the context of the post. I guess I have to call you Matrenko from here on out. Just what we need. Another communist troll posing as an American

Coachg

Pinto? Vega? you sound older than Mac. Glad to see you have discovered the computer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 551, 552, 553 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 552 of 1354

Jump to: