myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 558, 559, 560 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling.

Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

What they really mean is no allegations, not yet!

Yeah and funny how many Twits (Twitter nitwits) and Facebook followers swallowed it hook line and sinker.
Just because your phone is smart doesn't make you so.
Hey wait a minute, I could use that as my moniker
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Actually genius....CNBC

On one day, Nov. 12, 2016, the defendants organized a rally in New York to "show your support for President-elect Donald Trump" while at the same time organizing a "Trump is NOT my president rally" that also was held in New York.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the defendants created hundreds of accounts using fake personas on the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to advance their scheme.

One example of that was the Twitter account "Tennessee GOP," which used the handle @TEN_GOP," and "which falsely claimed to be controlled by a U.S. state political party," the indictment said. "Over time, the @TEN_GOP account attracted more than 100,000 online followers."

The defendants also allegedly used a "computer infrastructure, based partly in the United States, to hide the Russian origin of their activities and to avoid detection" by US authorities, the indictment said.

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

All of the defendants are charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Three defendants are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants are charged with aggravated identity theft.

None of the defendants is in custody.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, if illegal Hispanics aren't a problem, then why does Donald Trump want to build a wall along our border with Mexico?

It's laughable that an east coast guy like you that lives in a state of 6.9 million people thinks that MA is the home of illegal immigration. Like I said before mat-ty, you don't have a clue what's going on. If all the millions of illegal Hispanics living in California moved to MA, then you would really have something to complain about.

Maybe you never heard of Ted Kennedy and his Immigration Act moron. Not size nitwit, where it all started. I'm sure our per capita ratio is on par with Cali. And we are the poster child for an entitlement state.

We need a wall for many reasons, and yes they do work.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling.

Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

What they really mean is no allegations, not yet!

Yeah and funny how many Twits (Twitter nitwits) and Facebook followers swallowed it hook line and sinker.
Just because your phone is smart doesn't make you so.
Hey wait a minute, I could use that as my moniker
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Actually genius....CNBC

On one day, Nov. 12, 2016, the defendants organized a rally in New York to "show your support for President-elect Donald Trump" while at the same time organizing a "Trump is NOT my president rally" that also was held in New York.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the defendants created hundreds of accounts using fake personas on the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to advance their scheme.

One example of that was the Twitter account "Tennessee GOP," which used the handle @TEN_GOP," and "which falsely claimed to be controlled by a U.S. state political party," the indictment said. "Over time, the @TEN_GOP account attracted more than 100,000 online followers."

The defendants also allegedly used a "computer infrastructure, based partly in the United States, to hide the Russian origin of their activities and to avoid detection" by US authorities, the indictment said.

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

All of the defendants are charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Three defendants are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants are charged with aggravated identity theft.

None of the defendants is in custody.

"does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly"
That's what I meant, not yet, genius. Your quote not mine, genius Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
'nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.' Again, not yet Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right fellow genius. Still not 1 American who claims Russian influence changed their vote.

MUELLER COLLUSION BOMBSHELL: Trump Volunteer Provided Trump Signs to Russian “Posing as Grassroots Activist”
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would they claim that? To show how gullible they are?

Barbie, you are still missing the point. Do you think the Russians put a disclaimer on the end of every message and account they controlled saying " I am Vladimir Putin and I approve this message"?
Look if the participants in the electoral side "unwittingly" became involved it does not show any real intellectual forethought on their part.
One account had 100,000 followers.
The election was won by 88,000 voltes.It's a classic example of "fool some of the people all of the time".
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:

Barbie, you are still missing the point. Do you think the Russians put a disclaimer on the end of every message and account they controlled saying " I am Vladimir Putin and I approve this message"?
Look if the participants in the electoral side "unwittingly" became involved it does not show any real intellectual forethought on their part.
The election was won by 88,000 voltes.It's a classic example of "fool some of the people all of the time".

Keep dreaming Rim-Lick. Your fantasy of Trump going down(politically) is dwindling by the day.
The American people are growing tired of your pathic, resource draining, and costly fishing expedition.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, so everything about illegal immigration as we know it today comes down to Senator Ted Kennedy's singlehanded efforts to sell the nation down the river?

That kind of view is ludicrous. Yet, I'm thinking that you feel that MA is the center of the universe.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

Keep dreaming Rim-Lick. Your fantasy of Trump going down(politically) is dwindling by the day.

The American people are growing tired of your pathic, resource draining, and costly fishing expedition.

You know and I know his time is short lived.
That is why instead of having a healthy debate about it, you resort to petty, pathetic name calling. You're (or you are) like a cornered rat Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PLEASE don't tell me that you are anyone of your kind represent the "American people".
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

You know and I know his time is short lived.
That is why instead of having a healthy debate about it, you resort to petty, pathetic name calling. You're (or you are) like a cornered rat Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PLEASE don't tell me that you are anyone of your kind represent the "American people".

3 years minimum nitwit. He's going nowhere, if you think he is, you are in for a major dissapointment.

He was the worst candidate in history, and you still couldn't beat him. Even cheating, sending goon squads to rallys, sending your talking points to your allies in the press....YOU STILL LOST, YOU F@@KING CHUMP.

I'm having the time of my life. Watching the left squirm and scream like little school girls is priceless. Read some polls retard, the American people have grown tired of your 16 month hissy fit.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a joyful time in America
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 558, 559, 560 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 559 of 1353

Jump to: