myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Trmp making America hate again Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/data-shows-white-supremacist-propaganda-210800142.html

Data Shows White Supremacist Propaganda on College Campuses Tripled in 2017
Quote:

According to new figures released by the the Anti-Defamation League, 2017 was a big year for white supremacist activity on college campuses, with a tripling of propaganda incidents — stickers, posters, and banners — since the previous year.

The ADL has been tracking trends on white supremacy on campus since January 2016; recording 346 incidents of propaganda since then. The number of incidents are increasing in frequency, it says, with 290 of those 346 taking place in 2017, and 147 of them occurring in the fall semester of 2017.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-lawmaker-condemned-inviting-holocaust-005313998.html

GOP lawmaker condemned for inviting Holocaust denier to State of the Union
The Guardian

Guardian staff
,The Guardian•February 1, 2018
Matt Gaetz says Charles Johnson, banned from Twitter for seeking help ‘taking out’ Black Lives Matter activist, is not white supremacist

Quote:
A Florida congressman is under fire for inviting a Holocaust denier to the State of the Union on Tuesday.

Matt Gaetz, a first-term Florida Republican, insisted that he gave the ticket to Charles C Johnson only by happenstance, telling the Daily Beast that the notorious alt-right troll just “showed up at my office” on the day of the speech.

The Anti-Defamation League wrote an open letter to Gaetz denouncing his choice to invite Johnson and urging the politician to cut ties with him. “It is an insult to the memories of those killed in the Holocaust, to their families, and to the Jewish community to bring to the State of the Union as your guest a Holocaust denier,” the group said.

Johnson, who was permanently banned from Twitter in 2015 after asking for help “taking out” a Black Lives Matter activist, denied the Holocaust in a 2017 Reddit Ask Me Anything. “I do not and never have believed the six million figure,” he said. “I think the Red Cross numbers of 250,000 dead in the camps from typhus are more realistic.” Johnson also added that he thought the second world war was the result of “the efforts of communism to spread itself throughout the world”.

On Thursday, Gaetz insisted in an interview with Fox Business that Johnson was “not a Holocaust denier, he’s not a white supremacist”.

Johnson, a former writer for rightwing websites such as the Daily Caller, has maintained influence on the right. He helped to broker a meeting between the congressman Dana Rohrabacher and Julian Assange in 2017 and Donald Trump has reportedly read articles from Johnson’s current website.

Johnson’s invitation to the State of the Union marked just the latest brush with controversy for Gaetz in the past week. The Florida Republican had appeared with the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on his Infowars show. Gaetz has come to prominence in recent weeks as a fervent critic of the investigation into Russian influence on the 2016 election by the special counsel Robert Mueller.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-vonn-message-her-donald-121803160.html

Quote:
American alpine skier Lindsey Vonn sent a message to the internet trolls who bombarded her with abuse after she missed out on a Winter Olympics medal on Saturday.

Trolls, including some of President Donald Trump’s supporters, tweeted hateful messages at the 33-year-old four-time Olympian after she placed sixth in the women’s super-G event. Their comments were in apparent retaliation for Vonn’s criticism of Trump last month.

Julie Foudy, the former U.S. women’s national soccer team captain, spotted the offensive tweets and shared this message of support for Vonn:

Julie Foudy

@JulieFoudy
I just spent last 20 min's reading thru tweets directed at @lindseyvonn. Sickened & disgusted once again by the lack of humanity that engulfs our country. She just raced her damn heart out & Trump supporters gloat/cheer/celebrate her inability to medal. Is this what we've become?

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/373572-chairman-of-bay-county-republican-party-resigns-i-could-no-longer-remain

GOP official resigns in Michigan: I could 'no longer remain silent' about Trump

Quote:
The chairman of the Republican Party in Bay County, Mich., announced last week he was resigning from his position, saying he could "no longer remain silent" about President Trump.

"I have not seen a leader, I've only seen more of the same," Brandon DeFrain, who has served in his post since 2014, wrote in a Facebook post, according to MLive.

He said he has seen more racism in the streets, on social media and in schools and more hatred between family members.

"I'm tired of attempting to defend a machine that does not defend the people I love," he wrote.
DeFrain said he hasn't talked much about the current state of political affairs in the past because he "believed in giving our leaders a chance."

"Since I've been involved in politics I've spent my time learning about the passion on both sides. I have found myself torn," he wrote.

"This leads to where my mind is today. I do not support the actions coming from the White House."

He said it seems that national politics "only lead to us hating each other regardless who we vote for."

wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Presidents Day Reply with quote

Ok, I get it, he is OUR president, I just wish he would act PRESIDENTIAL!
Instead he continues his useless tweets.

“Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is no acceptable,” tweeted Trump. He accused the FBI of “spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the 2016 Trump campaign”.
Enough said, this shite wears me out.
I'm going surfing to forget about life for a while!

But a nice response to our Prez from Florida kids who lost their friends.
"17 of my classmates are gone. That's 17 futures, 17 children, and 17 friends stolen. But you're right, it always has to be about you. How silly of me to forget. #neveragain"

If you are going to be OUR president then please ACT Presidential, you C%nt! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real hating began when your candidate lost.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
The real hating began when your candidate lost.

I thought it was when he raped a 13 year oul girl or the 130 he sexually molested, or when he told his crowd to beat them up and he will pay the legal expenses.

Or when he ran a ad in the paper to lynch the black kids.

Or when he kept his conspiracy that Obama was not born in Hawaii...

Or when he said McCain wa not a hero because he got shot down.

Or when he called right winger which is true low level thinkers...

if raping a 13 year old in his friend who was convicted of raping children and he is accused of the same at his rapist pediophiles home...again trump did not sue this girl or any of the 130.... and he loves to sue.... again the most lawsuits of any person in the history of the world...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Obama had a lower approval at the same point of his presidency.

PS, jobless claims are plummeting
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-approval-rate-poll/index.html

Trump's approval rating dips to 37%, new poll finds

mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disapproval at 57%, approval at 37%. Except for the polls that skew to wing nuts, which are the only ones that Barbie reads. Statistics and random selection are too complicated for him to understand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 1 of 44

Jump to: