myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 565, 566, 567 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/never-have-we-seen-such-chaos-and-corruption/2018/03/01/f64c5c2e-1d8f-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?undefined=&utm_term=.d4eb219bf0bd&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Nothing to add.

Again Mac post an opinion piece from a group of hateful left wing scumbags.

What a sad existence
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ability, and willingness, to read certainly seems sad to some.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The ability, and willingness, to read certainly seems sad to some.

And wet-ty continues to live his troubled existence Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
You can cross over any time you like.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the path you're (or you are) on Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/never-have-we-seen-such-chaos-and-corruption/2018/03/01/f64c5c2e-1d8f-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?undefined=&utm_term=.d4eb219bf0bd&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Nothing to add.

What a sad existence

Instead of spewing blanket hatred and insults, why don't you articulate exactly what you disagree with in the opinion piece and support your statements with facts?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Nothing to add.

What a sad existence

Instead of spewing blanket hatred and insults, why don't you articulate exactly what you disagree with in the opinion piece and support your statements with facts?

"hateful left wing scumbags"
Nice one wet-ty!
NE loser for sure!
Just please don't drown while yer off the coast of P-Town, then we'll all cry for you
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members of the Washington press corps sharpened their wits for musical and rhetorical takedowns of the president, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama. Trump's speech lasted more than a half hour and included plenty of one-liners.

A sampling:

—On his son-in-law: "We were late tonight because Jared could not get through security."

—On Vice President Mike Pence: "He is one of the best straight men you're ever going to meet ... he is straight. Man." Trump also said, "I really am proud to call him the apprentice "

—On Attorney General Jeff Sessions: "I offered him a ride over and he recused himself. What are you going to do?"

—On The New York Times: "I'm a New York icon. You're a New York icon. And the only difference is I still own my buildings."

—On former chief strategist Steven Bannon: "That guy leaked more than the Titanic."

—On the first lady: Trump said he doesn't understand why everyone says #freemelania. He said she's actually having a great time.

Toward the end of his comments, Trump couldn't resist some of his favorite themes, revisiting his election night victory and chiding reporters to be fair.

He closed by saying: "I just want to say this, this is one of the best times I've had with the media — this might be the most fun I've had since watching your faces on election night."
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Members of the Washington press corps sharpened their wits for musical and rhetorical takedowns of the president, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama. Trump's speech lasted more than a half hour and included plenty of one-liners.

A sampling:

—On his son-in-law: "We were late tonight because Jared could not get through security."

—On Vice President Mike Pence: "He is one of the best straight men you're ever going to meet ... he is straight. Man." Trump also said, "I really am proud to call him the apprentice "

—On Attorney General Jeff Sessions: "I offered him a ride over and he recused himself. What are you going to do?"

—On The New York Times: "I'm a New York icon. You're a New York icon. And the only difference is I still own my buildings."

—On former chief strategist Steven Bannon: "That guy leaked more than the Titanic."

—On the first lady: Trump said he doesn't understand why everyone says #freemelania. He said she's actually having a great time.

Toward the end of his comments, Trump couldn't resist some of his favorite themes, revisiting his election night victory and chiding reporters to be fair.

He closed by saying: "I just want to say this, this is one of the best times I've had with the media — this might be the most fun I've had since watching your faces on election night."

The funny thing about the media is that it is sometimes recorded forever in posterity. His face tell no lies. He was as shocked as the rest of the world when he found out he won. Now that's a fact Jack!
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's "road" you're on, amigo.

"Ooh, it makes me wonder"

-Craig

wsurfer wrote:
Yes, there are two paths you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the path you're (or you are) on Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I think it's "road" you're on, amigo.

"Ooh, it makes me wonder"

-Craig

wsurfer wrote:

Correct you are sir for the Led Zep reference!
mac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven’t seen this, you should. As one of the commentator’s noted, he needs to distance himself from the law firm of Gin and Tonic. https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/watch-ex-trump-aide-defying-mueller-gets-cross-examined-on-live-tv-1177444419960
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 565, 566, 567 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 566 of 1354

Jump to: