myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Among other things, the WSJ article reveals that senior Obama Justice Department officials were pressuring McCabe to discontinue their investigation.

I think that's called Obstruction of Justice.

Sure thing. But when Trump pressures Comey, and when he doesn't bow to pressure and gets fired, it's nothing. I'm sure the fantasy world of Republicans has an explanation?

Back in the real world, I can't believe Squaw says it picked up 32in in the last 24 hrs and my place only got 13!

Do you mean President Trump? who was well within his right to fire comey.

If you were wonder what the constitution has to say.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-trump-did-not-obstruct-justice-in-firing-james-comey/article/2622875

Dershowitz is a right-wing pedophile himself. again he was trumps best friend convicted serial pediophile Epstein's friend and attorney. Why would any lawyer with a concience defend a serial pedophile who raped over 60 children except he was a part of it.....

Oh, I hope Dershowitz reads this slander.

Me too, I would love to get discovery on that slime.... He is a disgusting pig.... He is such scum... again no other reason to be defending a estimated 60 time child pedophile and making settlements for his pedophile...

He should be fired by the law school he is in, there is absolutely no excuse to let him influence one student or be on a single TV show. He is as despicable of a slime there ever was, again my conclusion is that the only way you would defend a slime like Epstein as a prominant well off lawyer is if you were a pedophile yourself. there absolutely is no other reason.. Epstein has the goods on him... you let a slime like epstien a admitted pediophile hire some no-name idiot with no reputation who is broke because he is an adict or drunk wifebeater.

your support of such a scum of the earth tells us so much about you....

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NPR reports on a Putin-connected Russian using the NRA to meet Trump in 2015 as Mueller eyes whether Trump knew Putin before he was elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HY7Aw_jdU&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

Watch Trump Go From “I’ve Met Him” to “I Never Met Putin” | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I have to ask mat-ty, what are the Republicans doing these days about Russian influence, and their known intrusion in our political and election system?

And, one might also ask, in our actual lives.

What Russian influence? You mean like Soros and the leftists who run our media? You mean like Google, who shuts off Prager?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Bard, I take it that you're a denier that the Russians used the internet in different ways to influence our 2016 election. It's all fake news, right?

Do you actually believe that leftists control the FBI and CIA, and that they willfully fabricated an imaginary sham to wrongfully target Donald Trump?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
I have to ask mat-ty, what are the Republicans doing these days about Russian influence, and their known intrusion in our political and election system?

And, one might also ask, in our actual lives.

What Russian influence? You mean like Soros and the leftists who run our media? You mean like Google, who shuts off Prager?

Soros is poor vs the right wingers like Koch brothers... walmart kids and on and on. the media is owned by Murdock the largest owner of media in the USA and possibly the world.

CBS removed dan rathers team for the truth about Bush, to this date the facks have not been proven wrong, and it is a trillion to one someone could have ade up the facts that matched what the secretary said was accurate.

ABC fired Bill Mahr for talking bad about 9-11. NBC fired Phil Donahue after 9-11 because he was the only liberal at the time on MSNBC, his show was not even that political. NBC is putting more and more right wingers on when the entire government is controlled by right wingers, every single branch of government. .

The radio is 95% plus right wing, and ABC and NBC radio do not have one nationaly syndicated liberal on the radio.

The largest newspaper is owned my ultra right wing trust fund kid fox owner ruppy murdoch.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee another country notified the USA that trump people were committing treason with Russia before the election...

http://uk.businessinsider.com/uk-told-cia-about-trump-russia-contacts-before-election-2018-3

Former CIA Director John Brennan testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington Thomson Reuters
Quote:

Well before the 2016 presidential election, the CIA received intelligence from the UK about President Donald Trump's communications with Russia during his presidential campaign.
Shortly afterward, they also received a confidential package containing information about Russian President Vladimir Putin's involvement in Russia's hacking and online influence campaign during the election cycle.

Quote:
Over two months before the 2016 presidential election, the head of British intelligence flew to Washington to brief then-CIA Director John Brennan on intercepted communications between the Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government, according to a report from the New Yorker.

Robert Hannigan, then the head of the UK's Government Communications Headquarters, reportedly alerted Brennan about these likely illegal contacts shortly before the agency received a confidential package that outlined Russian President Vladimir Putin's direct involvement in Russia's online influence, disruption, and disinformation campaign that aimed to damage 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump get elected. The Washington Post reported last year that this package stipulated that only then-President Barack Obama and three senior aides could view the information it contained.

Quote:
British intelligence reportedly told the CIA months before the election that Trump's campaign had illicit contacts with Russia

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
So Bard, I take it that you're a denier that the Russians used the internet in different ways to influence our 2016 election. It's all fake news, right?

Do you actually believe that leftists control the FBI and CIA, and that they willfully fabricated an imaginary sham to wrongfully target Donald Trump?

Chandler, every major country is trying to mess with our elections. Russia spent $1 million according to sources. The Democrats spent $1 billion.

Of course the media and deep state are liberal. Yes, with the help of Clinton and Obama.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Chandler, every major country is trying to mess with our elections. Russia spent $1 million according to sources. The Democrats spent $1 billion.

Of course the media and deep state are liberal. Yes, with the help of Clinton and Obama.

really you have no clue, how much dark money did they donate to the NRA, to the Koch brothers and so on, none of those groups will tell us how many billions the russians have given them. And it does not include the thousands of russians working at troll farms. Does not include the billions the russians spend hacking democratic headquarters.

Koch brothers themselves spend a billion per election. fox news is worth how many billions of free propaganda? again Fox is owned by a australian trust fund kid.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo! Putin controls us! Even though his country has an economy smaller than Canada.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, the question that you didn't answer is whether you believe that leftists controlled and directed the FBI and CIA in willfully fabricating an imaginary sham to wrongfully target Donald Trump.

Also, regarding what everyone spent to bend our elections, where did you get your figures?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 127 of 281

Jump to: