myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mistral Prodigy mast track car repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nodak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Mistral Prodigy mast track car repair Reply with quote

The lock or Fix is missing on the prodigy car on the right. The Fanatic one on the left is same car but is used on another board. Without the lock in the locked position the pins can expand and release the mast track pin which they did during a session. I would like to find the "Fix" piece for the track car on the right. Does anyone have such a piece?

mistral prodigy mast track car.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  148.07 KB
 Viewed:  12555 Time(s)

mistral prodigy mast track car.jpg

RaceboardDude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure I've got a few of those mast track cars. Will take a look and get back to you shortly. Check here or a PM tomorrow
RaceboardDude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See photo. I've got 2 of the Fanatic cars which are similar to late model Prodigy thermometer-style mast track. Also have 2 complete Fanatic tracks plus some extra parts. Located in NC. Happy to ship. Take PayPal too.

IMG_2956 re-size.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  812.91 KB
 Viewed:  12452 Time(s)

IMG_2956 re-size.jpg

nodak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you drilled the bottom out on the left one. Of course, the main thing about these the ID of u-joint pin hole; it looks pretty wore out. In any case, how much for either one shipped to 58103?
RaceboardDude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not the one that drilled out the car on the left and it's just a parts donor. People used to do that all the time rather than correctly trimming the pin depth then complain when the new cars broke in half. Sorry you don't like the well-used condition. These cars were cannibalized from some old Fanatic tracks and have been out of production for a few decades. You said you were desperately looking for just the lock-out tab for unsupported ancient windsurfing gear that's long gone into obscurity. So here's two of them presented only for consideration. Went digging to the bottom of a old used parts bin for you. How about $10.00 + $7.20 USPS Priority Mail for both? PM your address and I'll ship on Monday. You can just return mail me a check or PayPal when you get them.
RaceboardDude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standing by. Gone dark. Want these sent?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: