myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Surely.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Liberals here already ignore him, even though he is "on their side", simply because they can't bear to acknowledge that he is one of them."

I have to definitely say that he's not on my side. He's way too bent and twisted for me, and there's a dark ugliness that is always there just under the skin ready to explode at any moment. At the core, it's not really a political left or right kind of thing.

Best not to read and respond to this kind of character, and I can only hope that he loses interest over time. Yet, his desire and propensity to post seems to be madly driven, and it continues to erupt and fester even when it doesn't generate any responses. Maybe we are all doomed to live with such nonsense whether we like it or not.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Just ignore the fool, I never respond to him.

I will take this challenge if you have ever responded to a post of mine will you agree to never post here for lying.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"Liberals here already ignore him, even though he is "on their side", simply because they can't bear to acknowledge that he is one of them."

I have to definitely say that he's not on my side. He's way too bent and twisted for me, and there's a dark ugliness that is always there just under the skin ready to explode at any moment. At the core, it's not really a political left or right kind of thing.

Best not to read and respond to this kind of character, and I can only hope that he loses interest over time. Yet, his desire and propensity to post seems to be madly driven, and it continues to erupt and fester even when it doesn't generate any responses. Maybe we are all doomed to live with such nonsense whether we like it or not.

Awe swindler, should i pull up some of your posts before I was here to see how nice you were with maddie years ago... If I can find some offensive posts of yours before I got here will you agree to not be a hypocrite anymore?

this is just to easy when the rats are the instigators...

and again show me a post where the other did not start it a long time ago and me responding in kind... tooo funny... show me where I am so wrong as I have challened the wacko right wingers that can not to this day.. hahahahaha

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats nice is there is at least one poster that started up recently and boy he calls you right wingers for which you stand. hahahahahah...

also remember a poster you do not see much here is not here because I am doing such a good job.... he even PMed me to that effect.... hahaha you guys do not know wh my secret admirer is...

as I mentioned on another forum much larger base but ultra right wing one of the posters who really hated me, later because a liberal... He told me I opened his eyes and it was not easy. He said it finally hit him, he had not been able to counter my points just attack me personally and it hit him to wake up. He became one of the right wings most hated because he was nasty back to them.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some new material gurglepuke, check that thread...

here some more info for ya....

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/10/11/editor-lists-all-women-said-president-trump-sexually-assaulted-them

https://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/rapequotes.asp

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it?

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just a lame attempt at humour C.B., to lighten the mood a little.

But I often wonder what a person from say the 18th century would make of things (provided he didn't collapse in astonishment) if he was transported unprepared, to today? We would likely be equally astonished if transported a couple of hundred years hence.

I suppose it's natural for people to 'be of' their own time but I do honestly wonder if perhaps the late 20th century was a genuine golden age of advancement, in many respects? I count my blessings!
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so to bed.

Epic bike day (mountain) planned for tomorrow.
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings CB,

Easy enough I think since Mars has a mass of .38 Earths and the Moon has a mass of .167 Earths and since f=ma, for a similar sized wave of
equal density (not the custard vs water GT version) on Mars .38 times
the beating in the impact zone. The period of the waves is going to be stretched out by the same ratio, so more time to get righted before another
one breaks on your head.

-Craig

p.s. I was kicked out of the Boy Scouts, beat that if you can ;*)

coboardhead wrote:
LHDR

The GOP, and the Catholic Church, both kicked me out!

GT

You did get me thinking a bit about wave propagation. Density, of course, is defined by gravity. And, waves are subject to the density of the material. But, the driving force is what is most concerning to me. What would be that force on either the Moon or Mars?

Last edited by cgoudie1 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-jerk
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
Greetings CB,

Easy enough I think since Mars has a mass of .38 Earths and the Moon has a mass of .167 earths and since f=ma, for a similar sized wave of
equal density (not the custard vs water GT version) on Mars .38 times
the beating in the impact zone. The period of the waves is going to be stretched out by the same ratio, so more time to get righted before another
one breaks on your head.

-Craig

p.s. I was kicked out of the Boy Scouts, beat that if you can ;*)

Now we're getting into some interesting stuff.
I was also kicked out of Boy Scouts along with one of my friends.

There was this one guy, (there always seems to be a "one guy", just like here) that nobody liked, and wished he was gone. Our troop was on a camping trip, everybody was in one or two man tents, and we would always eat at the same time around a camp fire. So me and my buddy decided to make a smoke bomb that would go off while we were all eating, and had put that into that "one guy's" tent, nobody saw us do it.
We're all eating dinner, when smoke starts pouring out of his tent, everyone stops and looks at the tent in amazement, but before that "one guy" could run over to his tent, the whole thing goes up in flames.
Nobody hurt, but we got kicked out.
One of my bad boy things that makes me laugh whenever I think about it.
Camp Cuyamaca, in the mountains east of San Diego, very early 60's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: