myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Surely.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer wrote:
real-jerk

interesting.... lets go to the weigh back clock....

slinky or stinky as I called ya before so you changed your name but not your MO.

Here is one of your fine posts... maybe exchange your name in there possibly...
Quote:

Isobars, I see no need to be so nasty. Your lack of civility is pathetic. perhaps you should seek counseling, as it is apparent you have issues.

read the page before, again well before I was posting on the politics here... such warm and fuzzies even from the swindler. my gosh maybe I just started taking notes from you two? hollllly shiite he is attacking a posters wife's weight... take note on how to make friends and influence others...

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25696&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=1850ddd85ab1974282415fce551cf93d

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=198940&highlight=&sid=1850ddd85ab1974282415fce551cf93d#198940

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
cgoudie1 wrote:
Greetings CB,

Easy enough I think since Mars has a mass of .38 Earths and the Moon has a mass of .167 earths and since f=ma, for a similar sized wave of
equal density (not the custard vs water GT version) on Mars .38 times
the beating in the impact zone. The period of the waves is going to be stretched out by the same ratio, so more time to get righted before another
one breaks on your head.

-Craig

p.s. I was kicked out of the Boy Scouts, beat that if you can ;*)

Now we're getting into some interesting stuff.
I was also kicked out of Boy Scouts along with one of my friends.

There was this one guy, (there always seems to be a "one guy", just like here) that nobody liked, and wished he was gone. Our troop was on a camping trip, everybody was in one or two man tents, and we would always eat at the same time around a camp fire. So me and my buddy decided to make a smoke bomb that would go off while we were all eating, and had put that into that "one guy's" tent, nobody saw us do it.
We're all eating dinner, when smoke starts pouring out of his tent, everyone stops and looks at the tent in amazement, but before that "one guy" could run over to his tent, the whole thing goes up in flames.
Nobody hurt, but we got kicked out.
One of my bad boy things that makes me laugh whenever I think about it.
Camp Cuyamaca, in the mountains east of San Diego, very early 60's.

As usual, a right-winger does it behind someone's back. Or pays someones legal fees if they will do it behind someone's back. That is the leadership of the right.

Note I am confident in who I am... No stpping me from posting and showing your lies.. You are not voted captain of an undefeated football team, or captain of undefeated wrestling team or Chess President or become VP of Engineering because you are a right wing loser like the right wingers here are. Not to mention top 1 percentile in math, top 5% of my class, well no vote for that, or state champ in chess, well no vote for that. How about 9 major awards from the industry, and yep they voted for that,... hahahaha

what you going to do stalk me, oh a nazi did do that, in fact a Nazi has...

See there people who are whiners and crybabies and backstabbers their entire life.... IE the trump people... even pussy grabber enablers...

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is another gem example of how he tells others how to post and what to post. way before I entered the political forum by a hypocrite...

Quote:

swchandler

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don’t forget the restraining order your employer had against you.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
Greetings CB,

Easy enough I think since Mars has a mass of .38 Earths and the Moon has a mass of .167 Earths and since f=ma, for a similar sized wave of
equal density (not the custard vs water GT version) on Mars .38 times
the beating in the impact zone. The period of the waves is going to be stretched out by the same ratio, so more time to get righted before another
one breaks on your head.

-Craig

p.s. I was kicked out of the Boy Scouts, beat that if you can ;*)

coboardhead wrote:
LHDR

The GOP, and the Catholic Church, both kicked me out!

GT

You did get me thinking a bit about wave propagation. Density, of course, is defined by gravity. And, waves are subject to the density of the material. But, the driving force is what is most concerning to me. What would be that force on either the Moon or Mars?

Craig

But, what starts the wave propagation? There needs to be some driving force. A force that causes a deflection. On earth that would be wind, or earthquake, broken ice bergs, large birds, etc. What would that be on Mars or the moon?

GT

Hope you have a good ride. I, myself, just put away the fat tire bike (snow is melting) and loaded the full suspension bike on the car. The deserts of SE Utah beckon and this ski season is sort of a bust! Even Snowbird and Alta were just barely covered last week.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let’s be real. When I found this forum, Isobars was the bully that ruled the roost, shouting down anyone who disagreed. All caps, insults. When challenged about his fact free postings, he responded with threats and “plonking.” He was joined by other far right wing nuts like Yeehah, the guy that used crossed A-15’s as an avatar. As Isobars got sick, Matty stepped up and bragged that he would rather be a bigot than a liberal. Even more insults and slurs.

There is a real difference between the left and the right. Several of us who agree with some of “real-human/Baja”’s perspective have asked him to tone it down. I challenge anyone on the right to show they have made the same request to Isobars, Yeehah, or Matty. Even NP, who is not all that far right and not that unreasonable delights in poking a needle in Baja but gives Matty a pass. Even Techno, who is almost always polite hasn’t called out the whacky far right.

The right wing has jerked political discourse far to the right, largely using bullying and voter intimidation. I refuse to be bullied. And I find it laughable that you righties can dish it out—but then whine about being victims when it comes flying back. Grow up and act politely so you can ask for the same—or grow a pair.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Don’t forget the restraining order your employer had against you.

no such thing you idiot nazii troll poster. That is a lie you idiot. Come down to baja because I will take you to court on that one.... Do you know how much I can get from you down here. Consider your business done, i got you for slander so good... Make my day you little chicken... come on down and lets let a court decide the civil way. you troll of no ends...

I absolutely will take you to court down here now should you ever come. This was the last straw... Not only will I take you to the cleaners but for stalking added will take pleasure in what is served up to you hahahahaha

But remember your neighbors called you a child again amazing a Canadian adult calling a child a Nazi. You were a monster to have adults call you that. And you have not changed.

Do me a favor and give me all your legal info name address and so on including passport number and so on I will get the case rolling without you now. Make my day... I really promise you I will be getting my attorney to file the case when you give me all the details.

too funny, a former employer that licensed a technology of mine I had before I worked with them... Ya I walked with over a million in settlements.... Ya, add that to my accolades a self-made millionaire by about 40 years old.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ya, I got kicked out of Boy Scouts too. Add that to your list there Baja.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Oh ya, I got kicked out of Boy Scouts too. Add that to your list there Baja.

you might want to check on it nazi poster, in Mexico once the court say finds you guilty of slander, you remain in jail till the fine is paid in full. Just give me the info so I can get the case moving,, you really can take my word on it I will file very soon once I have that info. Just an absolute promise...

coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy! Here it goes!

GT I hope you don't fall off your bike laughing so hard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: